Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 04:31 PM   #76  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just popping in here while I have a quick second to do so.......

all three kids are awake, and Tommy is on his way home from work with dinner. we usually take the kids to see the bike night but since it is sprinkling a little bit who knows what we will be doing. I will ask Tommy when he gets home.

I have a slight cramp in my leg.....which I have been working on getting rid of all day, but I guess I will just have to keep working on it!

I did realize that we were merging either......but I guess it won't be that bad! I will come back later!
Old 06-13-2008, 11:53 PM   #77  
GmaTo8

Hi everyone,

This weekend is a busy one for me. I have a brunch tomorrow, and then my nephew's wedding and reception. Sunday is Father's Day so the kids will all be here to celebrate that. Monday will be busy, too, since my side of the family will be celebrating the twins' 6th birthday. Can you believe they are SIX already?!?

Have a good weekend, and I'll see you at the new location.
Old 06-14-2008, 01:01 AM   #78  

just stopping back in before heading to bed.....

we are suppose to go to a college graduation party tomorrow, but we are not sure. with the price of gas the way it is, we would be better off just staying close to home.

the local flea market place is having their Pow Wow again, and then they are having Truck Warz. honestly, I would prefer to take them to those because I know that we can keep the kids in line....where as if we go all the way out to the other side of the state, they are out of their comfort zone, so there fore they would be little hellions.

I have the camera ready to take tons of pictures where ever we go!
Old 06-14-2008, 02:20 PM   #79  

Height: 5'1"

A quick hello today

DD and her friend want to go to the mall and the movies today.......teenage girls.....

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Will catch up later.
Old 06-14-2008, 02:38 PM   #80  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Good afternoon,,,

wheww,,,arguing with Tanner for awhile now...kinda funny really. He said he would vacuum for me,,,but I want under the beds done. Skittles killed a baby (stuffed toy) and there is fluff everywhere...
I tried to play on the Im too small to do this (when did I become the smallest in the family?) he just laughed...he reply? You might be small but your tough...grrr ok yes I am. ha

Jane,,,6? no that can't be...they were just 2,,,not long ago.
Sounds like you are going to have one very busy weekend...nice weather?

Marti,,,teen girls,,,boys,,,no difference really. Tanner and his friends are going to see the new movie the Happening...(scary)
at the mall.
About the merge,,,there is a thread with Suzanne saying what is happening,,,its been there for a few days. Don't think it will be a big deal,,, makes no difference if I click here or in another part.

Mindee,,,how is the leg?

Sassy,,,how is your back? And how are things at work? Better?

Pat...so did you get alot of rain? And how is yoru hip?

Hello to Trish, Sue, Andrea,,,,and everyone else...
hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

hugs
Old 06-14-2008, 04:35 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Hello Ladies

Sorry I've been MIA lately but I knew I probably would be once DH had his surgery. He got the staples removed Thursday and the doctor had the results from pathology. The news is great! Cancer was only inside the gland and had not spread so he is cancer free. We give thanks to God. I always wonder why we are in SC and so far from family and friends, but I believe that if we had not moved here so that Tony would have to get a new doctor all the tests would not have been run and we would not have known about this until it was too late. We are blessed that Tony's new doctor insisted on Tony having the biopsy done while many doctors would have thought he was safe since his PSA number was not all that high. So I believe God sent us here to save Tony's life. I also want thank all of you who kept us in your prayers and thoughts. I appreciate all of you.

Sorry I don't have time to do indies but I do want to say to all the newbies. This is a great group.

Hope everybody has a great week end.

Trish
Old 06-14-2008, 04:41 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Hi Ladies~I found the post that said we were merging. It doesn't make a difference to me where I click, as long as the group stays the same.

Mindee~How is your leg? Are the cramps gone? Hope you are feeling better.

Angelia~We had a big storm. Plenty of thunder, lightening, and rain. OMG did we have rain!! Lasted for several hours. It stopped, the sun tried to come out about 8:30 pm or so just before the sun was to start going down. I was amazed by the rapid change in the weather. Ya know what they say " if you don't like the weather in Indiana stick around the weather changes every 5 minutes. You will find something you like."

Marti~Let us know how you survive the evening. It should be very interesting.

SassyChick~How is your back/neck? Is it arthritis? Keep us posted.

Every one have a wonderful weekend. Pat
Old 06-14-2008, 08:49 PM   #83  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Trish that is happy news....

Pat,,,that is the saying here in Alberta,,,we either have solid whatever or flip flop and have all 4 seasonal weather in 5 minutes. From what I heard,,,there was snow this past week west of us,,,there are mountains over there but huh its June,,,perhaps someone forgot to tell Mother Nature.

I went to a candle lite party,,,I seriously have issues to paying a crazy amount of money for candles. But I did...dang.

Well Monte and I are going to go out on a date...see a movie.

night all
Old 06-14-2008, 10:45 PM   #84  

Height: 5'1"

Hello ladies!

I see we've finally moved!! Did everyone find it ok?

I had a hard time finding us, then seen that the Jaded Ladies part was missing from the title, I have fixed that.

Didn't go to the mall or movie, they decided to wait until tomorrow......today is our "lazy day go nowhere" day.

They're wanting dinner made, so I better scoot. Just wanted to pop in to see if the move had happened.

Talk to you gals later!

Last edited by Marti; 06-14-2008 at 11:12 PM.
Old 06-14-2008, 10:58 PM   #85  

just popping in for a second while I have the chance......I am in the middle of watching Yours, Mine and Ours on tv.

we ended up just staying close to home today. we went to the pow wow and the truck warz at the local flew market place. it was a lot of fun and we met up with my in-law's there.

I have some pictures from the day that I will be uploading onto my myspace page later......or even tomorrow....when I get the chance.

I just followed the link in my email, so I didn't really have a hard time finding it.

My leg is doing great...they are actually tired from walking all day today. but other then that the cramp is gone, so that is great!
Old 06-14-2008, 11:53 PM   #86  

Height: 5'5"

I Found the new thread! I have to be quick, as DH has already gone to bed, and I need to. Had a tiring day, but when aren't they tiring??? Church tomorrow, then off to DMIL's to tell her about the new baby...will be fun, as she thinks we have enough already. I am ok'ed to get back to the gym, so I will try to go on MOnday.

Trish~I must have missed the whole thing about your hubby...I am so sorry you had to go thru all that and I am very thankful that he is ok.

Have to run and get some sleep. Later taters!
Old 06-15-2008, 09:00 AM   #87  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

I found you all...can't hide from me. Although yesterday I was worried...couldn't find anyone.

I will BBL if I have time and I have to update the walk ticker.
Old 06-15-2008, 09:03 AM   #88  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hey Ya'all. I found you too, took me a while, but I found ya! lol.

So far anyways (knocking on wood) my back and neck are better, lets hope they stay that way! lol. But my tummy is another issue! But I am pretty positive that in about 24 1/2 hrs from now it will feel better! lol. (back to work tonight)

So with that I am off to bed.

Old 06-15-2008, 10:46 AM   #89  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Hi Everyone~Today is a blue day for me. I am crying already. Just thinking about tomorrow upsets me greatly. I weighed in this morning, I have to be in court at 8:45am. It is a 25 minute drive from here. I won't want to weigh in tomorrow. I weigh 190.8 I lost 1.2 pounds. I will update my ticker tracker probably Tuesday.~After the hearing I am going to my sisters for the day and evening. I may not post tomorrow: too emotional for me. Walking in married, leaving divorced. In one respect it is just another day. The sun will rise, business for most will go on as usual, the sun will set, we will go to bed. I will really have to keep a mindful watch on what I eat. Emotional eating will not solve a thing. In fact it will make things a lot worse, a lot worse. I have joined a couple of challenges to keep me mindful of my eating and exercise.

Trish~That is great news!! Pop in when you can. We are here for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please tell DH we are thinking of him and wishing him all the best, Here is to a speedy recovery!!

Angelia~Isn't there something special about a brightly burning candle and the delicate aroma it gives the house. I have several candles at the other house.

Suetalks~ How are you today?

Ellen~How are you and little one doing today?

SassyChick~ I am glad to hear that your back and neck are feeling better today.

Marti~Are you surviving? I re-read your post. Today is the big day. Have lots of fun with the girls.

I am going to watch the NASCAR race and try to have a decent day. I just hope soon to be ex doesn't come by here. I don't want to see him. Tomorrow is soon enough. Have a wonderful Fathers Day with the ones you love. My Dad is gone so no celebrations here. Pat
Old 06-15-2008, 12:48 PM   #90  
GmaTo8

Closed Thread