Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 02:48 AM   #16  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Mindee~I hope you have fun on sunday!! I caught the end of the game on sat I think it was. Somebody had won, I just had no idea who, lol.

Okay..so I watched the Bachelorette. DeAnna (thats her name right?) is so pretty..I kinda hate her for that, lol. But she makes up for it with a nice personality. Some of those guys though...omg, talk about children. I understand that they were trying to make an impression..but half the stuff they did totally turned me off. I kinda felt bad for the oyster farmer. He seemed so sweet. I wanted him to make it through..but oh well. My 3 fave guys did make it though!! I liked the science teacher, the pro snowboarder, and the single dad. I think I liked the science teacher the best though. But lets see how these guys are in the coming weeks..I could end up changing my mind.

Okay..I'm gonna go watch Headlines, then go read my book, then go to sleep. TTYL!!
Old 05-20-2008, 02:48 AM   #17  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Cool Hi All.

Howdy Ya'all.

Well DH had his Stress Test yesterday morning. No we don't know the results yet. But he said the dr was a prick. Basically thought that since DH was heavy that he wouldn't be able to run that much on the treadmill. Well my DH is VERY stubborn and used to be full-time firefighter for the city. So he just kept running until the stupid @$$ dr finally said, "ok you've proved your point!" Just irritates the h@!! out of me when people just "ASSUME" since your heavy that you can't do anything physical! UGH!

Just like our moronic boss. Yesterday morning when I was leaving, he asks how DH is and I told him he was having his stress test done, etc. He said "be sure to tell him that I said take it easy" then when I hit the elevators he goes, "Tell him to start running or something" Whatever freaking moron! Little tiny bobble-headed freak! lol.

Anywho, thennnnnn Dh calls his parents and tells them, then FIL gets on him and tells him he needs to quit smoking and lose weight. Well DUH he's been smoke-free for ONE MONTH!!! And lose weight, um look in the flippin mirror buddy boy! UGH! Just seems like everybody is gettin on my last nerve!!!!

Then come in lastnight for my shift and dayshift of course screwed up and left me tons of work to do, I so hope they get into trouble because they did a big boo boo. So I hope it comes back to bite them in the butt. Even the after hrs supervisor said "why is it that nightshift always has to clean up dayshift's screwups?" (at least that is how it is here--not saying that for all dayshifts)

I am really thinking about calling in tonight (Tuesday night) My co-worker is no longer alone, they got him someone to work with, temporarily at least. I emailled my bobbled-headed moronic boss about possibly getting off early tomorrow morning so I could finish up some things before my mom comes up, no answer. Little freaking weasel.

Anywho, only 6 hrs and 20 minutes left. Oh and they offered DH a new shift -- 9 am - 6 pm M-F and he'd be "on call" and get "on call pay" too. That would mean we'd get to see each other more and have Saturdays off together!

Well I haven't had much of an appetite. Sunday/Monday I ate: a Chicken Mango Salad, FF's (I know not the greatest choice), and hashbrowns (again another stupid pick) and a handful of cheerios. That was it. Today so far: Chili Spaghetti/Cheese Coney (stupid choice), and a mac and cheese pasta bowl (not the best choice I know) that is all. I didn't want to eat the mac and cheese but I have to eat something with working 12.5 hrs and being a diabetic. I am drinking the last of my mt. dew as I bought Coke Zero to drink from now on. (its the only diet I can tolerate)

Oh and I forgot I had a cappichino lastnight too.

So there. I did crappy I know. That Chicken Mango salad was totally awesome though!

DH is spending $$ like its going out of style, kinda drivin me nuts. But I don't say anything because I feel guilty about all those yrs I wasn't working due to my back and he never said one word about it.

Well sorry to ramble on.

Big
Old 05-20-2008, 09:13 AM   #18  
RosieKate

mornin'

Ok- Spero and Donato look pretty crazy to me...I didn't stay up late enough to see who got the boot, but with first show I hardly though it mattered since I can barely tell the dudes apart at this point anyway. She's really pretty and not a stick...seems like she has a good head on her shoulders.

Sue - we mulch every year in the spring. Cuts way down on the weeding without having to use chemicals. Hardly have to water either, usually just new plantings.

Francie - well -looks like you got advice alright! Aren't message boards fun? Sorry - hope that didn't stress you out too badly...You certainly don't have to explain yourself to us! got milk..hehe you'd think they could be a little more creative at least.

Hi to everyone else! Got to get moving so I'll bbl for more chat. It's raining, so no pile today!

Old 05-20-2008, 01:54 PM   #19  
kitty Momo

Good Morning

A quick fly by....

Francie- I like to give people the benefit of the doubt...just figure some people like to be know it all's and like to give advice. My mom is like that, what a pain. GO is my answer and have FUN! There, you should have just asked me in the first place
And no I wasn't embarassed, I was kind of excited someone wanted to have sex with me and PAY! omg. I thought my weight loss has finally paid off......men can just look at me and know I am almost to GOAL! Yeah. lol...........JK!

Sassy - How is the DH though?? Still going through the testing phase??

Sue - I think we might know each other too well when we know how the other feels about their manure. lmao. Sorry, that struck me as funny.....*cough. I know Katy loves the compost pile (for exercise purposes - we don't mention manure for NOTHING, we aren't that kind of group!! We ain't shallow.....for everything there is a purpose and a purpose for everything....oops....too much coffee....)

I should step away from the computer and compose myself...lol

Oh, The Bachelorette!!

My faves

Richard - Science Teacher, seems sweet.
Jesse - Snowboarder - Funny and makes me laugh
Jason - Single Dad - seems like he could use a break ....which probably isn't a good enough reason and he seems kind of needy. And really single fathers are the most perverted. I know, I have dated some.
Chris - I forget what he does....but he looks nice.

The weirdest , and I don't like him.....is Twilley. Shifty eyes and he has to go the next round! Bugs me.

DeAnna is sweet, her mother passed away when she was 12 and her grandmother passed after the Bachelor was over and on the "after show" they did a tribute to her grandmother and DeAnna cried.

k- back when I come down from my high. lol

chat in a bit.....

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 05-20-2008 at 01:59 PM.
Old 05-20-2008, 03:04 PM   #20  
I was born this way hey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Gaby View Post
Oh, The Bachelorette!!

My faves

Richard - Science Teacher, seems sweet.
Jesse - Snowboarder - Funny and makes me laugh
Jason - Single Dad - seems like he could use a break ....which probably isn't a good enough reason and he seems kind of needy. And really single fathers are the most perverted. I know, I have dated some.
Chris - I forget what he does....but he looks nice.

The weirdest , and I don't like him.....is Twilley. Shifty eyes and he has to go the next round! Bugs me.

chat in a bit.....
OKay...I really really liked Richard. He's good looking in that nerdy way, which is my type of guy (just look at my hubby, lol). I liked Jesse and Jason a lot too. Jason seems really sweet and his little boy is so cute. Did he mention what happened with the mom?? I do not like Twilley either!! He seems really out there. He could get annoying fast, lol.

And yes..I should've asked you to start with..what was I thinking, lol.

Anyways..I'm gonna take a quick shower then go to the bank!! I hope the money goes in right away because I wanna book my flight & hotel tonight.
Old 05-20-2008, 03:08 PM   #21  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Just a sort of quickie ladies...you guys were busy yesterday with all the posting, can't keep up!

FRANCIE...is the book good? I saw that and almost bought it. This time I took my list with me but I had another list of what I wanted to get. I will check out the general thread in a few.

SUE...geez, louise...that's a lot of plants! I was in a planting mood but have no where to put anything!

SUSAN...a trip to the beach with McD sounds like just what you and the Gabster need.

SASSY...well, I hope DH is fine.

Have a good day!
Old 05-20-2008, 03:47 PM   #22  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just popping in while I have a chance to. Logan has a little gash I guess you can call it, on the side of his nose. I had gone into the bedroom to make a phone call and he came running in, tripped and his nose met the metal bed frame. I was trying to clean it up and every time I pulled the wash cloth back, he would start crying again, so of course that made it spurt more blood. Thankfully I got him calmed down enough to let me get the bleeding to stop, so now he has a band aid across his nose. I tried to use a little band aid, but he pulled it off and handed it back to me. So, he got stuck with a full sized band aid on his face. I put pictures on my myspace page if you want to check them out.

Francie~ The game on Saturday, Dallas won, which was why they played again last night.

Sassy~ Good for your DH to prove that doctor wrong! I hate when doctors assume stuff like that as well! It just burns my butt! I also hate when people put in there opinions when they were not asked for them.

SusieQ~ I will have to go back and look......but someone asked to pay to have sex with you? don't they know that that is illegal, in a I think most states?
Old 05-20-2008, 03:50 PM   #23  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

I forgot to add that I haven't had a pop since Saturday! I have been drinking Iced Tea like it is going out of style! And I use a 2 quart container to make it in, and I can easily drink the whole pitcher myself.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:01 PM   #24  
RosieKate

I'm back!

The kids' field day got canceled because of the rain - bummer. I still need to do some work for my VBS station and knit on my deadline project, but what the heck! Id' rather be here!

OK - I liked the science teacher and the single dad, tho' he has the potential to be way too needy. As soon as he starts crying, he's outta there.. I mean she's only 26..don't you think that might scare her off? I liked the snowboarder, too, but he doesn't appear to be her type, at least on the surface. I didn't watch her season, so y'all will have to fill me in on if DeAnna is an adventurous type or not.

Sassy- hope the results some back soon and the news is good. Good thing you and he are already making healthy changes, that will all help I'm sure. Sorry the boss is a jerk

Cristina - Hope you are having a good day

Tonight's DWTS finale - woo hoo...Kristi for the win!

Old 05-20-2008, 04:03 PM   #25  
RosieKate

Hi Mindee - way to go on the pop...I haven't drunk pop in 22 years...you really can get used to it and you feel so much better without all those chemicals in your body. Good job!

Glad Logan is ok- what a bruiser...

Old 05-20-2008, 04:16 PM   #26  
I was born this way hey!

So I guess all that negative energy towards me worked. I wasnt able to deposit the check. My bank is really too far away for me to walk there. How flippin stupid that they dont have a Navy Federal bank on base, but they can have a stupid Starbucks?!?!?! And why would they have a Kitsap bank on this base anyway?!?!?!! Nobody goes there. There was like ONE dude in there when I went in there. And the snotty a** witch at Armed Forces can just go stick her nicely manicured nails into a light socket so her hair can get more fried!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna go wallow in self pitty now.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:41 PM   #27  
kitty Momo

psssst. I hope I can do a link....

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelor...=mb&cat=104682

for the Bachelorette. You can go read the message board and get a ton of useless information. lol

Jason is divorced since Feb and is Jewish. So, wonder where was the ex wife?? Why was he leaving his son w/ some nanny person??

Francie - I am sorry! You will get it cashed and book the trip, just will take more time, a bother I know!!

Mindee- Ya, you are right. After my high I see more clearly. I think being stuck at a red light kind of just wanted to get away without confronting anyone. I should have written the license plate # down.

Katy - soccer info went out for Westhills (??) think I will sign Gab up for it.

Sue - Ok, I will be serious! Can you post some photos of your yard?? I bet it looks lovely.

I am starved....I haven't eaten all day. Better get, waaaaay too much to do!

chat later....

Cristina - Oh, it is Lake Merwin in Washington we are going! It is just south of Mt St Helens. McD still has a place there that he has had since 1995.
Old 05-20-2008, 07:49 PM   #28  
ugggg.....

OK...you guys are gonna get my hubby mad at me when I get hooked on the Bachlorette to keep up...

SuzyQ--stop by Tacoma and give Ry a big hug for me!! Mount St Helens is one of the places he wants to go see. Why do guys have to be so creepy...my friend Kelly lived on a street that was known for "ladies of the evening"...she yelled at more than one jerk that said nasty things when her kids were with her...

Francie:Happy thoughts to you...we love you and are here for you!!!:cof fee::wave ::g rouphug::cooki e: : lucky::cheer ::balloons :

Katy--I love Kristy!! She's my all time fave women's skaters...

Mindee--poor little Logan!! Teri stabbed her face with a pencil when she was about that age--still has the scar on her cheek. WTG on the giving up soda.

Cristina--saw your myspace blog...you are doing great!!

Sassy--to you too. You have been going through some rough spots. Hubby has started looking for other jobs..he hates where we work, if he does I will have to break down and get a second car. I wanted his motorcycle and credit cards paid off before we do that.

Sue--I love hostas and since we have alot of shade it's a good plant for us. I have to say this is the greenest our woods have ever been since we moved here in 99. It's so beautiful.

Update on life...readers digest condensed style...
Last Thursday I went to the doctors and got antibiotics for a sinus infection and earache...come to find out my brother had the same thing and my little nephew had a double ear infection at the viewing and funeral...now poor little Dominic has an ear infection..Teri took him to the doctors today...he is sleeping pretty restless but still my happy smiley boy!!

I really didn't think my heart was going to feel so empty with Ry across the country. He still calls me everyday but knowing I can't just drive over and spend the day with him makes me sad. Even hubby said the same thing. What can I say...I love my kids...they are my life.

Ry is doing great...he did say he misses us but not enough to come home yet. He had jet lag on Wednesday but picked up a bunch of apps on Thursday and then on Friday took them back to all the places. One girl told him he should be back to talk to the manager..Dominos Pizza wants him to interview with the district manager for a assistant managers position. He didn't want to work in a chain...he prefers a small restaurant where the owners appreciate what a great worker he is. He bought a mountain bike at a pawn shop and he is venturing out further. He called about volunteering for Habitat for Humanity in Tacoma..he should be really useful with his construction background and maybe can meet some contacts.

Teri is still waiting for Dave. I am still trying to keep my mouth shut. I really do hope that he has changed as much as she thinks and that she will not be disappointed.

Since I have been sick (and a little depressed) I have not been walking but I am hoping to get back at it in the next couple of days...

Love you all...

Last edited by jules1216; 05-20-2008 at 07:58 PM.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:01 PM   #29  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Well I stayed home from work tonight. My allergies are kicking up bad so I think I am just gonna be a bum and start my cleaning in the morning.

Jules -- thanks. just seems like we'll never get to "the end of our rainbow" just seems like the clouds go on forever, but I know we'll get out of them someday...........(I hope at least!) lol. Big to you as I know how you feel with the job situation. DH is looking too.

to all.

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 05-20-2008 at 09:01 PM.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:46 PM   #30  
RosieKate

Thx Susan - I will go check out that message board. If you want a very entertaining thread, complete with lots of snark and some NSFW language go here
It makes me laugh and really its the whole reason I am watching the Bachelorette...well, that and our own BIK color commentary, lol!

Now really, ladies, if he's only been divorced since Feb, should he really be on this show...can you say "rebound girl"? IMO, leaving your toddler boy whose parents have just split for 6 weeks is questionable judgment, I take back my previous good opinion of him. Graham for the win! Let's hope snowboarder boy at least gets to the fantasy suites for the sheer entertainment value.

Can you believe I've been on here 3 times today - a new record, lol!

Jules - it's good to see you here - hope the antibiotics are helping you feel better.

Sassy - hope you are feeling better as well

Closed Thread