Old 03-25-2008, 02:14 PM   #16  
the one on the left

S/C/G: 215/ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

Hi and I hope you found that hamster! THat was too funny! I"ve been at my parents' for the long weekend - trying not to overeat with mom's cooking! I think I survived, just didnt' get any exercise but - back to the grindstone today! Hi Andrea - hope you find the motivation and support you need here, I've found it to be a wonderful place, and I credit it with helping me get started!!

4 more days of spring break - the weather is warming up to the 70's and I've got lots of planting to do - I'm loving it!! Wish everyone a great week!
alisluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 02:45 PM   #17  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

ali
We never found the little thing. Have no idea what happened to it. Weather is nice here today. Going to get all but the Windows done in my part of the upstairs today. Will just leave the other wing to do. Still to cold to have the windows out to clean them so they will wait until warmer weather sets in. Thats ok, I will have everything else done but the Windows and blindes and window frames. It isn't always easy to stay on track when you are at someone else's house. Staying on the routine we have and eating what we eat can be difficult.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 01:55 PM   #18  
Rennie

Hello everyone
My get up and go has got up and went to someone else's house today. I haven't gotten a thing done and don't feel like doing much besides breathing lol. I know I will get my to do list done before I let myself go to bed but darn I wish I would find some energy so I can get something done now instead of later. Where is everyone. I need you all here. You all are the perfect excuse for me to sit here and not get anything done
Old 03-28-2008, 01:49 AM   #19  
Rennie

Today is a much better day. I got all my to do list done and had tons of extra time this evening to do nothing at all. As I get older I enjoy more and more this nothing at all time lol.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:31 PM   #20  
the one on the left

I know what you mean! I find myself at first feeling guilty for having "nothing" time .... watching TV, reading, staring at the birds in the yard...but gosh, what a boost to the morale and health of us all to take time for ME!

I'm afraid I haven't done well with eating since being back home. Lots of excuses - none of them good. I havent' exercised either. I'm afraid to get on the scale. Oh dear....I've got to get my butt back in gear. Will be in Washington DC next week for 3 days with 100 fifth graders! Yikes!!

Have a great weekend!
Old 03-28-2008, 09:46 PM   #21  
Rennie

alis
Well I would think that trip would burn off about a billion calories just keeping a close eye on all those kids lol. Just watch what you eat and you should be ok. Hope you have a nice time.
Old 03-31-2008, 05:38 PM   #22  
Rennie

Was a busy weekend and morning but rest time is here. Bunch of spring cleaning done. Winter drapes taken down and warm weather curtains put up. Bread baking is done and floors are scrubbed. The rest of the day is for one more walking/aerobic video and then for what ever I want it to be for. People laugh because I am so organized. People laugh that I have a very clean house ( must not have a life if my house is so clean someone suggested lol ). That doesn't mean I don't have a life and don't have time for anything else lol it is only 5:35 pm the day is young.
Old 04-01-2008, 06:14 PM   #23  
Rennie

Oh what a lazy day it seems. I have been busy all day and done nothing it seems lol.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:19 PM   #24  
the one on the left

Hi Rennie -

Hope you don't feel discouraged by a busy day when you think you did nothing - I'm sure you did!! I spent most of the day fending off April Fool's tricks by the kids and teachers - LOL - but it's great that we all have a sense of humor. Tomorrow we leave at 5:30 am for Washington, DC -- 100 fifth graders, 4 teachers, 2 administators, 15 parents, and 2 buses. We go non-stop from 6:30 am - 9:30 pm every day, and get home Friday night about 10 pm. ALL of our meals are going to be eaten in FOOD COURTS - yikes! So I'm praying for lots of Subways!!

Hope you have a good finish to the week, and a relaxing weekend!
Old 04-01-2008, 09:34 PM   #25  
Rennie

subways are everywhere thank heavens lol.
Old 04-02-2008, 09:03 PM   #26  
Rennie

Was a nice out today but a bit chilly. Right now I am loving the sky lights in the den because I can see the buds on the trees. Been a rough day to exercise but I am getting it done. This time the DOT is not only a bit painful but just doesn't seem to want to let up and is making every bone and muscle in my body tired lol.
Old 04-07-2008, 12:42 AM   #27  
Rennie

Oh it has been a busy few days. My gosh I got a ton of stuff done. Been nice, been a bit chilly, been nice again. My exercise is doing good and my eating is fine. The weight is coming off, maybe not as fast as I would like but it is coming off. Hope everyone is having a great day.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:59 PM   #28  
the one on the left

HI ya - I sooo wish my weight was coming off!! I ate horribly in DC -- (Food Courts for every meal, they were too tempting) -- but we walked at least 400 miles (ok, it FELT like that in Arlington lol)-- but still, I gained back 2 pounds and hadn't lost any in like 2 weeks before THAT! I'm sooo discouraged!

I dont' feel like exercising, and so all I'm doing is watching what I eat at home now....but still, I feel like I'm stuck. Help!
Old 04-09-2008, 12:12 AM   #29  
Rennie

alis
Hope you had a nice time in dc. Eating in food courts will cause gain to happen but you are home now. I am going to tell you what I tell myself. Yes, I talk to myself lol.

I HAVE time to exercise because I DON'T have time to not be fit and trim.

I HAVE time to eat right because I NO longer have time to be over weight.

Doesn't always matter what we FEEL like doing. We are big people and we do what we need to do. Maybe keep track of what you are eating. Maybe you aren't eating as well as you think you are. It really does take a lot of eating to get the required amounts of the four basic food groups in. Maybe see if you are staying in some good ranges as far as calories, fats and carbs. Just tweaking what you are doing might help you get over this rough patch.
Old 04-11-2008, 10:46 PM   #30  
Rennie

Well, have been busy trying to figure out what to do with the rabbit. Don't really want him in my solarium but I can't have him in the house ( he is litter box trained ) because the cat does not like him at all. This is my big challenge at the moment. Don't really want to put him outside sure don't want to stick him in the basement, even thou I could make a nice place for him. So for now, he stays where he is. Poor little thing doesn't get enough attention out there. Only go out to mess with him a few times a day lol. He is a pretty little lop eared rabbit and when people see pics of him they think he is a dog lol.