S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Melody
I am so glad you had a wonderful time.
Old 03-08-2008, 08:03 AM   #107  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

RENNIE~ I HAD SUCH A GOOD TIME THAT I'LL EVEN LEAVE YOUR CHEERLEADERS ALONE TODAY!!

CEEJAY~ I HAVE TO ASK...HOW DID YOU GET YOUR PRINT SO SMALL? IT WAS TINY ON MY SCREEN WITH THE BIG LETTERS AND I CANNOT IMAGINE HOW SMALL IT WAS ON OTHERS WERE YOU WHISPERING WHEN YOU TYPED?? GLAD YOUR DAY WAS A GOOD ONE TOO!!!!

I AM STILL TIRED. FEELING LIKE DOING NOTHING TODAY.
SO MUCH PERFUME IN A SMALL PLACE. THOSE CLOSEST TO ME WORE NOTHING BUT...............MY HEAD IS STILL REELING FROM ALL THE EXCITEMENT. I OPENED MY CARDS AND STARTED CRYING ALL OVER AGAIN. I MYSELF WILL BE DEBT FREE A LOT SOONER THAN I THOUGHT. PUTTING ALL THE $$ IN THE BANK MONDAY AND MAILING OUT CHECKS WITH NEXT MONTHS STATEMENTS. I WAS OVERWHELMED LAST NIGHT BY THEIR GENEROSITY. ESPECIALLY MY FIREND WHO GAVE ME THIS COMPUTER. I WAS GOING TO TELL HIM THAT MAYBE HE SHOULD CLAIM ME ON HIS INCOME TAX. I COULD BE ANOTHER DEDUCTION FOR HIM
HE HAS A HEART OF GOLD AND I WISH THAT OTHERS COULD SEE THAT BUT HE HIDES THAT SIDE OF HIMSELF.
WELL AS THEY SAY...OURS IS NOT TO REASON WHY..
I NEED TO PUT MORE WASH AWAY AND THEN I AM DONE FOR THE DAY!!!!!!!!
HAPPY SATURDAY/SUNDAY AND HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND

Last edited by MELODY525; 03-08-2008 at 08:05 AM.
Old 03-08-2008, 09:57 AM   #108  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Mel, I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday. I wish we could all have been there.

Snow? Anybody who wants some can come here. We had 6" overnight and it's a real blizzard out there now. I can't see the house across the street. Another 20" or more is expected before it stops! My plough guy is in heaven and has already taken one pass at my lane - not that I'm going out in that stuff today or tomorrow. Church has already been canceled for tomorrow morning!

So Hershey and I are going to loaf around today with no "musts" except putting wood into the woodstove. I have two quilt tops in the works for Victoria's Quilts (quilts for cancer patients) and will do a lot of sewing if the power stays on. I do have a generator but it's outside and its cabana is under a 6" drift of snow so I'm SOL if the power goes out.

Have a lovely Saturday, Worldlies, and remember that we North Americans do the time change thing tonight. Since I'll lose an hour of sleep, I just may have to work in an afternoon nap in my hectic schedule for today!
Old 03-08-2008, 10:50 AM   #109  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning chicks,

We got somewhere over 4 inches of snow. More than the last time 2 years back. I tried to take pictures with my cell phone but for some reason I can't send the pictures to my email account. It's heavy wet stuff that is bending the trees but looks very pretty. The sun is shining brightly and melting the stuff. Will be gone by tomorrow. Good thing because people here are real idiot drivers. If it's wet and slippery - drive faster because so you won't have to be out in it as long

Mel - glad you had such a great birthday party. Hope you don't suffer the aftereffects for too long (ie. exposure to too much perfume). It's great that you got a new computer. What a great friend you have!

I just peeked in for a minute - I need to hop in the shower quickly and then we are off to pick out our new front door and then over to the Humane Society for some cat work.

Have a good Saturday. Hunker down Ruthie!

to the rest of the chicks

PS. Did you get enough snow Ceejay?
Old 03-08-2008, 11:03 AM   #110  
Happy September

RECIPE #42.

Heat a little oil in a large skillet. Add cubed extra-firm tofu; saute3 minutes to brown, then remove. Heat a tsp oil in same skillet, add red pepper strips and a bag of frozen stir-fry vegetables. Cook 5 minutes. Add minced garlic and stir-fry sauce. Serve on 90-second rice. Sprinkle with cashews and sliced scallions

Last edited by MELODY525; 03-08-2008 at 11:35 AM.
Old 03-08-2008, 11:39 AM   #111  
Happy September

I LOST MY POST

HAPPY~ THE PC HE BOUGHT ME WAS A FEW YEARS AGO. IT'S THE DELL WITH A FLAT SCREEN. HE BOUGHT IT SO I COULD SEE WHAT MY FRIENDS WERE WRITING ME
WISHING I WAS SHARING THE WET AND WHITE STUFF WITH YOU!! MOTHER NATURE HAS FORGOTTEN WHERE NEY JERSEY IS!!! hAVE A GREAT SHOWER

RUTH~ WISH I WAS WITH YOU ALSO...20"!!!!!!
I WOULD BE IN MY GLORY BREAK OUT THE CHAINS AND SNOW TIRES AND I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!! BUT I AM SORRY YOU ARE STUCK IN THE HOUSE

WATCHED HOLIDAY INN AND NOW I AM IN THE SPIRIT
Old 03-08-2008, 12:05 PM   #112  
Happy September

I FORGOT THE REAL REASON I CAME BACK.....
I WANTED TO THANK HAPPY FOR THE HEADS UP ABOUT THIS WRITER AND HER BOOKS. WHEN I ORDERED, I SPOKE WITH LINDA AND SHE IS A CARING PERSON. VERY SWEET. GAVE ME ALL THE MORE ENCOURAGEMENT SO I COULD AT LEAST TRY AND FINISH THE JOB I STARTED.

LIKE OTHERS, I HAVE ORDERED THE 100 DAYS OF WEIGHT LOSS BY LINDA SPANGLE AND HER OTHER BOOK LIFE IS HARD, FOOD IS EASY. AS SOON AS I GET EVERYTHING PRINTED OUT AND SOME READING MATERIAL COMES IN THE MAIL, I AM BEGINNING. JUST WANTED TO PUT THIS INFO OUT THERE FOR OUR OTHER WORLDLY SISTERS.

THIS IS THE WEBSITE:
http://www.theweightlosscafe.com/

I THINK THIS IS ESPECIALLY TRUE NOW AFTER READING SHAD'S POST ABOUT CHRIS' DAD. WE ALL KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN A VICTIM OF THEIR OWN BAD CHOICES. AFTER ALL....YOU KNOW ME!!!!!!!
I WANT TO MAKE BETTER HEALTH MY PRIORITY WHETHER OR NOT I LOSE POUNDS. I HAVE SAID 100 TIMES THAT I WOULD AND I NEED TO MAKE THIS THE LAST TIME.
2008 FOR THE WORLDLY CHICKS
Old 03-08-2008, 03:10 PM   #113  
Rennie

Mel
WE all know someone personally that has made bad choices, OUR SELFS. I keep saying this isn't really about losing weight. This is about making better choices for our selfs. Eating in a healthy fashion and getting some exercise. The side effect is losing weight . I am glad you had such a wonderful time. There are great people in the world. We just have to look for them.

Happy
Since 10:30 am yesterday morning we now have 16 inches of snow. I love it, it is sooooooooo pretty outside. Ok, it took a few hours with a snow blower and two snow shovels to get all the stuff out of my drive but what the heck that was great exercise lol.

Ruth
We are going to veg out in front of the tv all today and tomorrow and watch old shows and movies we love. I am going to work on my hook rug. Keep the hands busy, can't put food into the mouth is my way of thinking lol.
Old 03-08-2008, 03:48 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Mel
Don't know how things get so small. It may be the 17 inch screen I have.

Happy
Yes it was enough snow. Boosted my spirits to the top Have fun looking for the new door. Thanks for reminding me of the camera in the phone.

Rennie
The sooner we start thinking of losing weight as a healthier life style the better off we will be.

Last edited by ceejay52; 03-08-2008 at 03:54 PM.
Old 03-08-2008, 04:00 PM   #115  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,

This will be another fly by until I get back from gym and breakfast with friends again this morning. DS2 is killing himself that my social life consists of early morning gym and morning meet, greet and eats. At night I sit at home and watch telly nodding off in the chair from time to time, like the oldies do!

Mel - so pleased that you had such a good birthday. Now you can't say anything nasty about your co-workers for at least a week!!! Being debt free will be such a great feeling for you, you won't know yourself and that also means being more stress free as well. Who knows what that may do to your health!

Rennie - all that snow exercise. Must be good for you. Haven't seen any additions to the little people for a while, haven't you been for a weigh in this week??

Happy - happy door hunting. Don't forget the allergy tablets will you. Let us know how the kitty kats were when you get back.

Yesterday after I got home, I went out into the garden and freed up another couple of rose bushes. So far I only seem to have lost two from drought and grass strangulation. Some of them are actually recovering quite quickly and bursting into leaf again with a few buds. Two of them are actually blooming rather well and I find I have two orchids come into flower just in time for Mel's birthday - two dark red ones. They are beautiful for all the neglect they have suffered. It is amazing how tough some of these plants really are.

Right, well coffee is finished, I need to go pack the gear for the after gym shower and get on my bike so I can get to breakfast on time. See ya later and take care out there in the snow and ice.
Old 03-08-2008, 04:02 PM   #116  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Ceejay - I think you may have set your preferences for the smaller font. You can change the post in the Go Advanced section, but I think you will need to go to the User CP and change it permanently there. That is if you want the fonts to be bigger.
Old 03-08-2008, 04:08 PM   #117  
Happy September

Spring forward, Fall back
Most of the United States begins Daylight Saving Time at 2:00 a.m. on the second Sunday in March

just finished making these signs for the seniors!
don't want anyone missing lunch and the bus on monday

Last edited by MELODY525; 03-08-2008 at 04:16 PM.
Old 03-08-2008, 04:12 PM   #118  
Happy September

OHHHH SHADDIE....ORCHIDS FOR MY BIRTHDAY! TOO SWEET OR YOU!! :hugs: HAVE A GREAT DAY!
AND JUST WHAT IS IT THE DS2 WOULD LIKE YOU TO BE DPING? AND IS IT PRINTABLE HERE? OR WILL WE ALL BE THROWN OFF 3FC FOREVER AND A DAY???
Old 03-08-2008, 04:14 PM   #119  
Happy September

CEEJAY..IT DOES MY HEART GOOD TO KNOW YOU LOVE THE LOOK OF SNOW AS MUCH AS I DOOOOOOO!! WAS THERE ENOUGHT TO MAKE A MINI SNOWMAN??
A SNOWBALL???
Old 03-08-2008, 05:34 PM   #120  
Rennie

Shad
It generally takes 3 weigh ins for me to get a little person lol. I do my ticker weigh in this coming Wednesday. ticker weigh ins are only every two weeks.
Closed Thread