Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 07:52 PM   #406  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Someone should really stop me when I make weird remarks like Wednesday is Athens day? Of course today is the last day of the month and we are into April tomorrow. So jet lag or not, get yourself over to Athens on the next flight.

Carla - order meze please. Although try to make it the healthy stuff if you can. I do love tapas and meze and I live on them for a long time!!!! Glad they gave you the Empress and isn't it just a grand old building. Has the ivy got its leaves back yet??? Hope you can catch up with the program shortly. It seems to be doing good things for Happy and Mel.
Skunks must be a Canadian thing

Speaking of Canadian things. Where is Madcat??? I do hope the DH is okay and the sister and that she is not having to cope with more illness in the family.

Mel - salties can run at 30Kph - can you???
Good luck with the eye doctor.

Holly - as I said only unnecessary lights should be turned off. Turn off the tv room lights, move the fridge in close and leave the door open, then you can see where the next beer is coming from and leave the tv on to watch the sport. Me, I didn't turn off my footy!!!
I understand that we actually saved 2 days of hydro generation by turning off the lights for one hour. Can't remember how many tons of greenhouse gases that is.

Happy - I am trying to go back to flylady as well. I'm getting there, but the list of things to do doesn't seem to be getting any smaller. I keep saying it will be fine when the new kitchen is in.......... wonder what excuse I will use when it is there and the rest of the house looks untidy? Wait until the floor goes in, wait until the new furniture gets here, wait......... I'll be in my coffin I think before the excuses stop.
I'll have to get the DB2 over and go over things with him. I was just so mad with him on Saturday I couldn't get the words out. Fortunately he decided to go when the DS2 got home, maybe he was expecting a tongue lashing.

With that, I'm off to hang out the washing and mow the lawns. That will at least achieve something concrete this morning. Taming the cat doesn't count.
Old 03-30-2008, 08:13 PM   #407  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Woke up to rain and thunder this morning. Went to church with my aunt and uncle came back home early today. I've had a nap but I'm still exhausted.
I need another couple of days to get rested.

Going to bed early tonight.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:36 PM   #408  

Hello Ladies,

Where does the time go? This month has has gone by so fast. March has been a stressful month for me... I think i only exercised 5 days this whole month. April is a new month and i'm gettig back on track.

Hope everyone is doing ok..
Old 03-30-2008, 09:39 PM   #409  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Nice to see you back Patty. We've been wondering about you!!
Old 03-31-2008, 12:49 AM   #410  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthxxx View Post
Πηγαίνουμε στην Αθήνα την Τρίτη! Είστε έτοιμοι;
That's Greek to me
Old 03-31-2008, 07:27 AM   #411  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Tee-hee! It means "We go to Athens on Tuesday. Are you ready?"

We have a crappy morning going on here. Hersh came in all covered with beads of ice. It's supposed to warm up this week - not soon enough!

I'll try to pop back in later. Gotta cruise for spammers and out of line posters.
Old 03-31-2008, 11:40 AM   #412  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

The April thread is here. This has been such a crappy March, I sure won't mind ditching it a day early!

I'll close this one tomorrow in case we have any die-hard March Lovers!
Closed Thread