Closed Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 05:34 PM   #91  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

hello ladies....how are you all doing?

nothing new on this end.....I managed to get through all the boxes of stuff that had been sitting on the porch. I have the things that we are keeping all put away. I have a lot of stuff for my mom, for either her friend's little boy or my sister Robyn's goddaughter due in July. Which is awesome! I even have a car seat and a smaller bag of stuff to go to a friend on Sunday. We are going to go visit my mom tomorrow to take her the stuff. Tommy got a call today from the temp agency and they have a job for him starting Monday. The hours are 4am to 4pm, Monday through Friday, and Saturday if needed. So, that will help out!

The kids are doing a lot better. They are finishing their prelone today, the steroid for their lungs. Marissa will finish her amoxicilan on Sunday and the boys will finish theirs on Wednesday. Other then that they are doing well. Logan was a pita today......even after Brandon got home from school! He didn't take a nap at all.....which is a major issue when he acts up!
Old 02-29-2008, 07:00 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 148/142/120

Height: 5'NOTHING

Hello to everyone in the group. I am new to 3FC, and think this thread sounds like a fun place to be.

I am 34, married and have 4 kids: 11,9,6,4 I "stay at home" and enjoy crocheting and singing. I enjoy working out, but procrastinate just about everything so I often need a kick in the butt.

I have a very sarcastic sense of humor, and enjoy meeting new friends online like this.

I can't wait to meet everyone!

Just call me "K" or Krystal...
Old 02-29-2008, 07:42 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Hi there Ladies

I think everybody has been busy. We have too. I hope the week end will be nice and quiet. Nothing planned except Sunday we will be going to churchif Dh gets rid of his terrible headache he's had for days. I finally did it. I joined the Flat Belly Diet website yesterday and spent most of the day reading up on the plan and planning my meals and making a shopping list for the 4 day Jumpstart so I could go to the store today to get the foods I need. I start day 1 of 4 day JS tomorrow. I decided I wanted the recipe for the Sassy water. I am drinking the water tonight and have a big pitcher of it in the fridge for tomorrow. I think I'll be one of those who continues drinking it after Jumpstart since I am one who likes it. I also read some other ways to make it afterward to. I don't know if I'll be back here until after the week end, but I will let y'all know how it goes. I'll spend the
4th day reading up on the 28 Day plan following the 4 day JS.

Mindee - So glad Brandon likes the school and it went so well for you, him and the children. The fact that he had so much to tell you when he got home sounds like he hasn't had anything important enough to him to talk about until now. You surely have been a really busy girl. Congratulations on Tommy's new job. I am so glad you didn't have to wait too long for it to come through and I know you two are really glad and relieved as well.

Sue- So sorry about your back. Please tell your Mom Happy Birthday. How is she doing? I sure hope you get to feeling better soon.

Marti - It is good to be busy, been there done that. However, always remember and don't forget to be sure to take time out to take care of yourself. It makes you better at what you do.

Jule - Loved the picture of the baby. How is he doing? How are you doing?

Sassy - I always enjoyed having extra days off, but long hours are hard. You know DH and I keep talking about how we need to clean the office. I really dread it but we need to do it.

Jane - We miss you. Sure pray that Neal is doing better. Our prayers are with you both. I know what it is like to be sitting on the sideline why DH is going through these type of things. It isn't easy for you. My thoughts and prayers go out for you as much as for Neal. Hope o hear good news from you soon.

Vann, Tammy, Katycat and anyone else I missed I hope all is going well with each one of you.

Everybody have a Great week end.

Hugs,
Trish
Old 02-29-2008, 11:43 PM   #94  
GmaTo8

Hi everyone, Neal is rescheduled for surgery March 12. He's still in so much pain, and is depressed. I've been doing everything in my power to help him. Also, the internet has been crazy, and the tech was supposed to call me today to set up an appt. for repair, but didn't. I'll straighten that out Monday.

Please don't think I've forgotten you, and I'll be back as soon as the 'net is fixed.
Old 03-01-2008, 02:38 AM   #95  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just quickly popping back in here.....

we are planning on going to my parents house on Saturday, so I really should head to bed. right now, I have a little Marissa eating a bottle on the floor. I took her bumper pads out of her bed today when I was changing her sheet. I had gone into my room to put some things back in my purse and I had heard her move around and then saw her staring at me. She proceeded to look right at me, start crying, and then start yelling mom as she was crying as if I hadn't even seen her!

Trish~ How much is it to join the FBD website? I know that if you buy the book, it is free. Let me know how that goes. I really want to try it, but I haven't actively looked for the book around here.

Jane~ I hope that the surgery goes well for Neal, and he will be better in no time!

Krystal~ Welcome to the group!!! You will love it here!!! My name is Mindee, and I am a stay at home mom to three great kids! Brandon, who will be 4 in April; Logan, who is two years old; and Marissa, who will be one in April. I live in Michigan with my hubby, Tommy, and I am 25.
Old 03-01-2008, 06:58 AM   #96  
GmaTo8

See you at #289.
Closed Thread