Losin'adies:the next generation!

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • if anyone is looking for friendly support come join us
  • thanks andrea -- here I am! I only lost one pound this week but so be it... I'm not gonna let this get me down or go back to Phase 1 -- I'm just gonna stick it out and as Tim Gunn from the TV show Project Runway -- I'm gonna "MAKE IT WORK!" :-)

TO US!

best,
    b
  • hi bru!
    glad you made it! ive a new friend that was on another thread that may want to join us. she gave up posting b/c the other 2 stopped posting. a lb is a lb! thats good for a week! i wi on sat's and i was only dn 1/2, but i took it...same as you.
  • Hey again Andrea,

Have you seen the show "The Biggest Loser-Couples" ? Those people exercise about 4 hours a day every day and guess what -- even they have only 1 pound losses and even ZERO loss - - as long as we hang in there, WE WILL LOSE!

High five!

best,
    b
  • hi 5 b! thanks

yes i love that show---im guessing paul or kelly. how bout you? a friend is going to come join us...
  • hi andrea! happy valentine's day!

what a unexpected surprise that Trent on the BL5 went home. I can't blame him. I don't know about his knee injury but I can certainly relate. I already had arthroscopic surgery on both knees due to torn cartliages and I can tell you it is painful. before surgery I was walking like frankenstein - legs straight!

who are your favorites? I like Dan, and the brothers, the younger girls can't seem to pull the numbers! I relate to them too.

hope you have a great valentine's day!

best,
    b
  • hi b!

happy v day to you too! got any plans? out of state company here tonight oughtta be really fun!

i like paul, kelly, and dan. i dont like those other guys bc they deceitful. i hope they dont win. yea i feel bad for trent but i think he did the right thing to tell you the truth. the guy is probly ready to lose w/o all the carp with the game play.
  • hi andrea -- yeah -- I wrote about my plans in the new post Valentine's Day Dilemmas! come over and have a look :-)

poor Kelly and Paul -- they are getting by by the skin of their teeth.. kelly has got to get a grip... she was soooooooo emotional!

keep on keeping on!

best,
    b
  • hi b!

have fun!! im just waiting for my family...yay!! yep keep on truckin!

yeah shes so emotional..lol
  • sw:148

goal: 138 (7.8)

week 1: 146.2 (- 1.8)

week 2: 145.8 (- .4)

week 3: 145 (- .8)

week 4:

week 5:

week 6:

week 7:

week: 8:

week 9:

week 10:

week 11:

week 12:

TOTAL
  • hi andrea -- slow and steady wins the race! i'm on the sidelines rooting for u!
  • aww thanks brun.. whats up?
  • Hi andrea,

FYI - I added you to my buddy list here on 3FC :-)

I posted a new thread called "What have you done today to make you feel proud!"

check it out!

best,
    b
  • hi b!

whats up? yesterday didnt go so well but my consolation is that i had no lunch&i did have a ww breakfast&i even walked so hopefully that helped. today isnt gonna be much better but its ok we dont have family here that much. no lunch today either but a ww breakfast as well. i must 'behave' the rest of the week. last night we went to pizza hut and i threw back 4 pan cheeswe slices(blotted up) and 3 btreadsticks plus a adult sized pepsi&then later ate a small sundae. tonight im sure ill eat a burger n fries and knock off a few cheese sticks& a brownie sundae&then after that, ikts back to business.

can i ask you something? are you into supplements at all? if yopu are, i find phase 2 and fiber supplemments very helpful when eating out.
  • wheres that thread?