2 tortillas wheat 4
2 cheese slices 4
meat total 26
Anmyreah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:55 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 303/252/150

Height: 5' 5"

Default Do challenges help??

Do challenges help you all? Should we have a challenge for next week-- water every day or 5 days of exercise? Just a thought.
KidsLibrarylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 11:07 PM   #33  

Height: 5' 6"

KidsLibrarylady - I'm always up for a challenge.. it's really helps me stay motivated.

Today was a good day except I didn't get in as much exercise as I would have liked. I wanted to do upper body toning and lower body toning =30mins and the treadmill for 30mins. However, my little miss didn't want anything to do with that.. she just sat there and screamed so I had to cut it short. It's so difficult somedays to find time to get it in - but hey I'm giving myself brownie points for at least trying.. because thats a small miracle in its own

Todays Totals
Calories - 1635
Exercise - 15 mins Upper Body toning and 30 min walk with doggie
Water - 70 fl oz.
Trazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 08:14 AM   #34  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Hey ladies! Stuck to my plan last night, even went to the gym. Did 50 minutes on the bike but no weights. I ended up getting there late

Breakfast: Berry Smoothie, tea with milk (5.5)
Snack: 1 cup oatmeal (2)
Lunch: Spicy Black Bean Soup (WW Recipe), Carrots, Fiber One Bar (5)
Snack: Cucumber and 1 cup FF yogurt (2)
Dinner: Chicken and broccoli teryaki w/ brown rice (WW recipe) (5)
Snack: Banana (1.5)

Gym: 40 minutes on the bike, hopefully 1-2 sets of weights (+5-6)

Points total: 21 (out of 21)
Activity points earned: 5-6

Normally I would eat most of my activity points, but considering my major screw up at the beginning of the week, well I guess I am just trying to make up for it!

Chris - I'd love a challenge, but no way I could do exercise 5 days a week. I am just barely getting in my 4 But when I go, I work out for an hour or so, so longer workouts but less of them! I have a challenge going on with someone else on 3FC. We do how many days (out of the 7 in the week) that we were "on plan". So every day I PM her and say "I'm 1 for 1" or "I'm 1 for 2", etc.

Anmyreah - I'm going to try to help you out and with looking at why you gained this week. Am I correct in thinking that you are eating 26 points of meat today or am I just confused about the way you wrote your food? Also, an apple is only 1 point not 2, and are you following the 8 healthy guidelines (5 servings of vegetables and fruit, water, oil, dairy, etc)?. How long have you been doing WW?

Trazzie - As long as you don't give yourself a brownie every time... now that might be detrimental to your weight loss!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 12:48 PM   #35  
Expecting baby #1! 9/7/09

S/C/G: 320.2/273.2/160

Height: 5'6"

YAY! I weighed in this morning...I lost 2 lbs. After last week's zero loss and my 1 lb gain the day after the Super Bowl, to have lost that pound and 2 more feels great!

I am always up for a challenge...I agree with Lori, we could do a challenge to stay OP; water, calories (or points) and exercise for whatever plan we are on. If today you didn't plan on working out, then being OP would just be food and water.

Well, I ended up skipping the yogurt afternoon snack and the grapes after dinner. I was too stressed, tired, it was late, etc. I did get in my water and exercise (even without music, my ipod hates me!!).

For today, same water and exercise plan (YAY, I have music today!)...

B: Whole grain bagel with margarine (360)**
S: Multigrain wheat thins with string cheese (210)
L: Cottage cheese with organic canned pears (267)
S: Green seedless grapes (166)
D: Carne Asada Fries w/o the carne asada (695)
(fries, 2% shredded cheese, refried beans, whole grain spanish rice, tomato)
S: popcorn or fruit or maybe some sherbet (100-150)

Total Calories: 1632-1682

**With the bagel, I helped myself to a half of a blueberry muffin. After looking up the caloric content, I dumped it! It had 306 calories and 16 grams of fat for 1/2! I stared at it then dumped it before I changed my mind. Before I started all of this, I would eat a bagel and a half of a muffin, after eating cereal at home. That packs in at 800-900 calories before lunch!! Maybe a bagel isn't the greatest thing to eat in the morning, but it was whole grain with seeds, I usually would've chosen cinnamon raisin, blueberry, etc. I think this is a big improvement.

Anyway, good luck today everyone. Have a great Friday!

Last edited by blueyedlvrgirl; 02-08-2008 at 01:10 PM.
blueyedlvrgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 02:31 PM   #36  

Misty - My plans changed today as well! I forgot that I told a friend I would go to lunch with him today. I don't know how you can only have cottage cheese and fruit for lunch and feel satisfied - I never would! Maybe you should try to add in some veggies today as well, I don't any there at all. Just a suggestion! That is why I love posting my food because I like getting feedback on my plan

My planned lunch was:

Lunch: Spicy Black Bean Soup (WW Recipe), Carrots, Fiber One Bar (5)

What I had was:

Lunch: White Chicken Chili at Ruby Tuesday (4) plus the grilled bread on the side (~3), Carrots. Total = 7

So I will only have the cucumbers this afternoon and not the yogurt to make up for the extra points at lunch. I got two dairy servings in the smoothie this morning, so I have no worries about that. Two is the minimum I need to get a day So I'm still on track for 21 points!
Old 02-08-2008, 11:26 PM   #37  

Well today was H O R R I B L E! I was tired, I was lazy and I was HUNGRY. So needless to say I skipped my workout which I'm really regretting since today was my scheduled "cheat" day. I always pick one meal on Friday to eat whatever I want.. I try to keep it within my calorie range but with all my munching today there was no hope in that.

Soooo here are todays totals *cringes*
Calories: 2368 (estimated the best I could w/ dinner)
Water: 60 fl oz
Exercise: NILL

So it's over and done with and tomorrows a new day.
Old 02-09-2008, 07:37 AM   #38  

Morning ladies!

Kept up my promise to myself and went to the gym yesterday Because of that and having to go grocery shopping, I didn't eat dinner until 9:30 though and I went to bed around 10.

Schedule for today:
Breakfast: Oatmeal and pear, tea with milk (3.5)
Snack: Fiber One bar (2)
Lunch: Spicy Black Bean Soup (WW Recipe), Low Fat pita with hummus, 1 cup peas (8)
Snack: Carrots, FF Plain Yogurt (2)
Dinner: Cashew Chicken (WW Recipe) (8)

Gym: 40+ minutes on the bike, high heart rate (~+5)

Points total: 23.5 (out of 21)
Activity points earned: ~5
Activity points swapped: 2.5

Trazzie - You've got the right attitude - today is a new day! I can't do the "cheat day" thing. My cheat day would turn into a cheat week...
Old 02-09-2008, 07:50 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 294.5/276/190

Height: 5'2"

Evening everyone!
Yesterday was busy. I need to fill out a form for my pension and have mislaid it. So I searched, cleaned and de-cluttered for an outstanding (for me) 4 hours!
I did not find the form so will keep up my search and destroy mission for next week.
Here is the low down: Calories consumed = 1830 Calories burned = 3500 water = 2 liter
Two days to weigh in and living in hope...
chicpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:54 PM   #40  

Hey ladies...
Well, yesterday didn't work out the way I planned! I ended up having taco Bell instead of the homemade fries and didn't eat again after that. I ended up running tons of errands!

Today I struggled with finding non-meat food so I ate a leftover bean burrito from last night's Taco Bell for breakfast, a pear, apple and grapes for lunch(?), some veggie chips and cheese for a snack and I am yet to eat dinner. We are going to a party at a bar, so I am thinking I should eat before we go. Taco Bell again? LOL

Tomorrow I am going to get some Kashi protein bars, nuts and natural peanut and almond butter. I need real food!!! I haven't entered my calories, but it looks like much less than 1800. I did laundry and a lot of homework today. Hopefully I will get in a good workout dancing tonight! If not, I will do something tomorrow hoepfully. Hope you are having an amazing weekend everyone!
TTYL,
Misty
Old 02-09-2008, 10:17 PM   #41  

Nothing too exciting today. I only drank 20oz of water through out the day so I'm chugging it now, I'm down to my last 10oz so I'm sure I can squeeze it all in and then of course be up all night peeing Paige (my 11mo old) has come down with the worse of colds. I was up all night with her last night and I'm sure I'll be tonight as well. I was lucky enough to find my mother still had some infant cold medicines at her house. It really stinks since they took them off the market. The little people need some relief too! I have to use it sparingly though.. it's liquid gold. So hopefully the little dose helps her get some zzZZZzzz's and she'll feel better in the morning.

Calories: 1638
Water: 64 fl oz (soon to be anyway)
Exercise: none

Misty have a great time tonight and bust a move (I'm so lame).. Dancing is fantastic exercise!

Chicpanda I hope you find your papers.. I hate it when I misplace something because then I always end up cleaning my entire house to find it too and chances are whatevers lost is sitting in one of the most obvious places.

Modkittn at least you got to the gym and your metabolism was pumped. Your bedside dinner shouldn't hurt too much.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:36 PM   #42  

So quiet tonight! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I had another uneventful day. I took Paige to the doctor because last night she was sounding horrible and I wanted to be sure she didn't have a touch of croup or bronchitis (sp?). Doc said she sounded good and she just has a nasty bad head cold. So that was a relief. Hopefully she'll feel better tomorrow and I may be able to sneak in some sleep eventually.

Todays Totals
Calories: 1535
Water: 64 fl oz
Exercise: None

I seemed to have lost my motivation for exercise, I know I would be doing so well if I could just get off my butt and jiggle a little. It's been 3 days in a row now I have not even attempted it, so tomorrow I have GOT to get to Curves.

Last edited by Trazzie; 02-10-2008 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Cant Spell
Old 02-11-2008, 12:35 PM   #43  

Hi Ladies!
Where is everyone (except Traci)??? I had a good rest of the weekend! I was soooo exhausted from doing homework all night Friday and all day Saturday that I barely danced at all...So, yesterday I made up for it by running around all day with my mom, going up and down her stairs, helping make dinner, etc. I stayed OP with food all weekend, but only drank one bottle of water on Saturday. I went out and bought some higher protein foods this weekend so I don't have to eat Taco Bell everyday!

Today's plan:
B: Honey nut Cheerios with skim milk and grape juice (409)
S: Veggie Chips with pepper jack cheese stick (270)
L: b4 walk-Cottage Cheese with pears (267)
after walk-pear (96)
S: apple and baked pea pods (225)
D: Spinach ravioli w/salad and garlic bread (550)

Total Calories: 1817

4-5 bottles of water
Walking 30 mins

Have a good day Ladies!!

Last edited by blueyedlvrgirl; 02-11-2008 at 12:36 PM.
Old 02-11-2008, 01:09 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 294.5/276/190

Height: 5'2"

I have hit the dreaded plateau. I am loosing and gaining the same 3 pounds and have been doing this for about six weeks. Now the gloves have to come off, and I have to get very serious about the exercise part of weight management. Drat. I hate this part. Would much rather be a slow moving lump and have the pounds go poof. (then again, who wouldn't?)
Here is the report for both Sat and Sun.
Sat: Consumed 2300 (Chinese buffet) burned 2400 Water. 1 ltr.
Sun: Consumed 1720 Burned 2560 Water 1.5 ltr.
Goal for week. Do the exercise challenge. 15 mins. a day for 5 days.
Well, I have to start somewhere...
chicpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:13 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 303/252/150

Height: 5' 5"

DD, DH and myself home with the stomach flu. Having so much fun. Leila has been sick with this for about 8 days. Poor baby. DH and I got it last night.

Chicpanda: I will find a posting about plateaus I wrote....
KidsLibrarylady is offline   Reply With Quote