Motivation

• I'm starting to have trouble with motivation. Is there a website that can email you some daily or hourly motivation?
  • Hiya Francie...I used to get a daily motivation but for the life of me can't remember the web site. It seems like I will get an e-mail once a month and then they skip a month. I will try to find it and let you know. What about listening to music? Is there a certain song, or certain songs that might help? I know music for me is a bigger motivation than some other things.
  • Ya, theres some songs that I like to listen to. But if I listen to them too much, I start to get sick of them, know what I mean?
  • I do know what you mean Francie...that's why my fav workout music has changed, lol. But I usually go back to them. I am working on adding some new tunes so that will be good for a while. That too is why I have different workout DVD's...I tend to get bored with the same routine so I have to switch it up for sure. But I will see if I can find that site I used to get. Have a good day.
  • Hi Francie! I found a different website that is kind of similar to this that you may enjoy. It is called ***********, and has all sorts of great resource articles and motivation. I love 3FC but I also like to look around at other sites to spur on my motivation.
  • whoops
    OH! Why did it do that? I guess I can't mention other websites? oops.
    Sorry. Trust me to not know the rules.
  • maybe you can PM me the website..
  • who needs motivation when you got this site?lol
    I have a calender that I read over and over every year and it has quotes and sayings for every day(had it like 5 years) my sis give it to me ,but the other day when I read this particular quote I thought of you guys, We're all sisters right?

"For there is no friend like a sister
    In calm or stormy weather;
    To cheer one on the tedious way,
    To fetch one if one goes astray,
    To lift one if one totters down,
    To strengthen whilst one stands."
    CHRISTINA ROSSETTI
    I love that,anyway there is all of us some motivation,knowing we have sisters in here we can lean on,and my other motivation is reading all the posts of members losing 20,30,....100 lbs,and even a couple lbs!!!YEY FOR ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!