Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 04:33 PM   #106  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Aimee - I had to take it to London Drugs, no where else will touch it because it is under apple's warrenty. THANK GOODNESS our London Drugs now has an apple tech, if it has of happened two weeks ago they would have to ship to somewhere else! argh The guy isn't in till tomorrow so hopefully he will call and let me know. I feel like I have to remember to eat with this stuff too... speaking of witch, I should eat now! LOL

I am kinda upset a bit, I made reservations for Valentine's day (yah I have to make them, lame) anyway I made it for this really nice (read expensive) please that we have never been too. I told Karden if he didn't wanna spend that much I would change it ($60 each) - it's a 4 course meal and sounds fun. Anyway, now he doesn't want to go for dinner on Thursday because it will be too late when he gets home from work (8:15 - around 9 when we would get there) - I totally understand that, but like... I wanna go for dinner, I know valentine's day is just another day of the year, but still! It's not like we go out often. He said we will go on the weekend instead, but it is just not the same! So now I am kinda sad. He says "it's just another day" - and sure it is, and everyone else goes out and it makes me jealous! argh I hate feeling jealous but I can't help it, esp when my co-worker talks about all the stuff he buys and does for his girlfriend :/
Old 02-04-2008, 04:45 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Courtnie - I'm sorry to hear about your Valentines day Have you tried sitting Karden down and saying that even though you know its just another day, to you its important. Sometimes men don't understand it until we make it clear to them. Yay for London Drugs! hehe.. I hope they get it all fixed for you!

I am working late tonight, 5-10pm, kinda sucks. I tell yah, work is getting to be super depressing! I am usually working alone, and had to do so many nights in the past couple weeks. Yuck. I hope it gets busier at work soon! On that note I better go shower!

-Aimee
Old 02-04-2008, 05:00 PM   #108  
Starting Fresh

Aimee - I am going to try talking to him before I cancel, he just told me today over MSN so I was just like okay. Congrats on down one pound! wooo - I agree, working nights sucks, thankfully it has been a long time since I had to do that! Have fun!
Old 02-04-2008, 06:11 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 239/214.6/145

Height: 5' 5.5

Rosario- ap= activity points. For every 100 calories I burn it's 1 ap. Today I got 17 almost 18 aps! My legs are still tired. I did the bike, ellipical, and the tread. I don't really drink but as long as it's in moderation it should be fine. You just dont want to undo all the hard work you put in during the week.

Courtnie- I'm hoping your boyfriend will understand better after you talk to him. Good Luck! Sorry your computer is broken.

Aimee- Great job on being down a pound this week. I'm the same way you are about weigh loss. I always want it to be more. What is a Wild Rose Detox?

Shari- How's the water going?

Well, dh is home and needs my help. So I gotta run for now.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:23 AM   #110  
Starting Fresh

This is just qucik as I am getting ready to exercise.

So weigh in day is FRIDAY - I am down 1.2 as of Friday and 1.4 as of this time yesterday morning.

So uh... either all my hard work is paying off or these pills are doing something?

hmmm either way I wont complain.

I will be back later!
Old 02-05-2008, 08:40 PM   #111  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone.

Ro ~ I used to drink coke in the morning too....and Vault when I needed energy. Haven't had a Vault in a LONG time (since a little while before I left Bama) and oddly I don't miss it.

Courtnie ~ Hope your laptop gets fixed soon and WTG! Sorry about your St. Val day. I know your boy will probably be tired after work but it sucks he won't do this for you, ESPECIALLY if YOU are paying (which doubly sucks).

Aimee ~ WTG on your loss! And 99% of flavor packets are artificial sweetners which is one of the reasons I've started taking omega 3 caps and magnesium tabs cause I read in a article that the combination can help ease side effects of taking fake sugar, which for me is headaches.

HS ~ Water is fine and steady.

I lost .2 this week. Better than nothing.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:16 PM   #112  

hsmom - Wild Rose Detox is a food detox, so you eat the ENTIRE time! But you eat a certain balance of foods, lots of fruits and veggies, no sugar, no fake sugar, nothing processed. And you take certain pills too, I can't remember what is in them though.

Courtnie - how did the talk go? GL on the WI tomorrow!!

Shari - my throat swells up and I get migraines from artificial sweetners, sucks to be me! .2 is better than nothing! It's nice to see the number go down at all! I bet next week will be SO much better with all the water you are drinking!

So I went to a cosmetic school today - on my day off. It was SO worth it! I got a new eyeshadow pencil and a eye shadow palette (5 colour!), a sample of their new perfume, which is so so yummy! And a night cream which I'll be giving to my mom because it's not for my skin. The night cream is worth 72 bucks! Not bad for 4 hours! I enjoy all the schools and free product, heh. And now I'm off to exercise - feeling a little chubby after all the darn food!

-Aimee
Old 02-06-2008, 01:42 PM   #113  
Fat-be-gone

Okay so, I did awesomely on Monday (went over just a bit on cals and I worked out). Fast forward to Tuesday....horrible on cals and no workout. Fast forward to today....had a horrible lunch but it shall be saved. I have got to do my SI6 workout and try to get my butt to the gym for an hour. I was feeling so good monday/tuesday morning....no bloatedness, I had energy. So I want that feeling again and again and again. Good thing is I held myself accountable for all the crap I ate and logged everything into my daily plate. That's a start, I guess.

aimee - i love freebies!!! Sometimes I buy all this crap I don't really need from Macy's just for the free make-up kits, gifts that they give away. That's awesome that you get all that stuff for just showing up.

shari - a loss is a loss is a loss

courtnie - I think all your hard work is finally paying off. Keep it up!!

hsmomx2 - hopefully i get that mentality that i shouldn't blow all of my hard work on the weekend. Send me some of your energy!!!

take care ya'll
Old 02-06-2008, 03:21 PM   #114  
Starting Fresh

I haven't heard anything about my laptop yet, argh. :/ I mean I know there are a busy but I was hoping they would phone and give me an estimate of how long it would take it fix it.

Aimee - weight in wasn't today, it's not till Friday, lol - no no talk, I didn't say anything - i dunno. I want free stuff! lol

Shari - I am not paying for dinner! haha I just had to make my own reservations - he chose that later shift, why should I have to suffer?

Rosario - it is a huge start to log in! It is so easy to ignore it. Just keep working hard - soon the exercising everyday becomes habit and you always feel good!
Old 02-07-2008, 12:27 AM   #115  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

yall!

Aimee ~ Yay free stuff!

Ro ~ It IS a start, a good one. You'll make it!
Old 02-07-2008, 12:33 AM   #116  

Rosario - I am SO proud that you are posting, even if you aren't 100% on plan! It's hard this dieting thing! We'll do it! Cosmetics is really all about all the free stuff, I love it! We get this thing called Gratis where each cosmetic line (higher end stuff) gives us a certain amount of dollars and we can pick which products we want from the line. Its pretty amazing really - I don't think I'm going to have to pay for face wash, toner or moisturizer for the next 6 months!

Courtnie - for some reason I thought today was Friday - weird! Not even CLOSE! lol. I can't wait for Friday - I actually get the weekend OFF! Call them! Truly - sometimes they get a little slow at LD! Let them know you use the laptop for work, maybe that'll help! I love free stuff too Soon I'll have too much free stuff, so my mom, grandma and aunt are the next to benefit from it! My neighbour I think wants in on my action, but she never gives me stuff she gets free from HER job! So forget that! lol.. soo greedy eh?

Well today was REALLY good for food, I ate within calories, even a bit low! I also didn't have any processed foods. Phew! Good day, I needed this!

-Aimee
Old 02-07-2008, 11:49 AM   #117  

GRRR!! This snow is making me SO SO cranky! I was driving home from dropping Josh off and halfway up my hill the car got STUCK!!! It wouldn't go up anymore so I pulled over and parked, which would be fine, except I have to go to work in just over an hour! I don't realllllly know how I'm going to get out. I can't wait for the spring. I better go get ready for work.. ttyl!

-Aimee
Old 02-07-2008, 12:47 PM   #118  
Starting Fresh

Aimee - I called yesterday and the guy on the phone totally didn't listen to me anyway finally after he realized my computer was already there he said the guy was going to look at later in the day. So I got a call late in the afternoon pretty much saying he didn't think it was going to be covered under warrenty but he was going to go through my error logs (if there is an issue with hardware that would be covered) and test the hard ware, open up the case and see if there are damange to the hinges and phone apple and see if they will cover the hinges.

So I should hear from him sometimes today. I hope it's not gonna cost too much $$, I was going to buy the extended warranty so there is $400 plus whatever it costs to fix it :/ eeks
Old 02-07-2008, 10:51 PM   #119  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

TOM started today. Of course it would be during the last week of my Val challenge so I definitely won't make it. Oh well. Move on.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:55 PM   #120  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Hi all! This has been such a crazy week! I also only lost .2 this week, which is better than gaining, but still..oh well. Ive been running around like crazy. I work for the school district and I spend my days running from one class room to another doing interventions, testing and what not..Im exhasted by the time I get home!

Shari sorry about TOM, that sucks! You came a long way to your goal! You should be proud!

Courtnie- Hope it doesnt cost too much money, that sucks. Electronics can be a pain sometimes!!!!

Rosario- WTG on being honest. I know its hard to post when your not doing well..I do the same thing. Ive been trying to be good and honest and the way that happens if I think about posting all my badness on here lol. I also buy too much crap at Macy's just for the free bag with all the dinky free stuff in it that I want but never use!!

Aimee- I LOVE freebies!!! I wish I had the hook up lol.. send some of that snow down to me, would ya!!!
Closed Thread