Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 05:55 AM   #76  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Today I felt pretty....it felt GREAT!
Old 01-28-2008, 11:54 AM   #77  
Fat-be-gone

shari - i figured out angie (jolie, right??)....but i'm having trouble figuring out who the heck is Gerard (butler??? the guy from 300???)

wendy - I have forever been trying to get back into SI6. I started it for awhile, but gave up after 2 weeks. I love that workout so I'm hoping to get back into it real soon. Good Luck!!!

courtnie - this is probably the hardest you've worked, but you've come such a long way. I can't wait til my ticker comes even close to what yours says. You can only move forward from this point!!

Aimee- how was your seattle trip??

Hsmomx2 - on making it to onederland. Can't wait to see you there...if I ever get off my butt. I'm just outside of Atlanta in Norcross. I have no idea where Bartow County is

had a good bfast...just waiting to go to lunch and pick up a salad and some fruit. I'm actually craving fressh fruits and veggies. Too much eating out doesn that to you. How'd everyone do this weekend??
Old 01-28-2008, 01:04 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Shari - those are nice feelings!

Rosario - I'm still here! And it snowed, just a tiny bit though.
We will leave tomorrow morning and head back home - well I'm going straight to work, but you get the idea. Today we are heading to the mall! Yay! I'm hoping to find a cute pair of jeans, because I am desperate for a new pair. We've been eating out a lot - and not eating enough. I can't wait to get home in that sense! Yesterday at 7pm I'd only eaten a SMALL breakfast, I was so so so sick from not eating, we are talking light headed, cramping stomach, not to mention how cranky I was. Yuck. I don't know how my brother does it!!

With that I'm off to shower and get this day started! Have a good one ladies!

-Aimee
Old 01-28-2008, 03:58 PM   #79  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Rosario- craving veggies and fruit is a good thing! This weekend was good, Saturday was my no counting day (grandma's birthday) - yesterday we went out and bought a bunch of appy things (high in cals, WOW!) - but I only ate a few of each and stayed under calories - but after eating just a few of each I didnt feel good and look forward to nice healthy food today.

Right now I am eating my lunch, sooo tastey!
Cup of cream of mushroom soup
and a chicken wrap! I took chicken and chopped celery and wrapped it in a tortilla with cheese, mmmmmm
Old 01-28-2008, 09:10 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 239/214.6/145

Height: 5' 5.5

Ro- When I was 17 & 18 I helped a friend that worked at the AmEx (American Express) for traveling. I can't remember the name of the street it was on though. Bartow County is northwest of you. Good job on your eating today! Come on and join me in onederland it feels good.

Shari- I'm glad you felt pretty. I haven't felt that way in a long time. It would probably help if I dressed up in some clothes that actually fit me.

Aimee- I hope you have a great time in Seattle. Hmm... the one thing that allows me to lose weight and keep it off is not giving up. I've slacked off some here and there but I get back up and get over my poor pittiful me mode.

Courtnie- Your wrap sounds good. I like cream of mushroom but it with other foods. How many years is your grandmother celebrating? It sounds like you had a good time and managed to stay in your calorie range.

Wendy- I would give you a kick to get you moving too but I can't remember how to find it on here. So consider yourself kicked into gear. You can do this girl.

Some how I still have a butt even thought it felt like I worked it off. I got 6.3miles on the bike on hill plus, 30 minutes of weights, and 6.5 miles of walking in today. I also tried out 3 machines at the gym I've not been on before. After the gym I came home ate lunch and took a three hour nap. Then after we got our taxes done and ate dinner I went to the park and walked until my dh was tired of sitting at the play ground with ds. I want to participate in the 3 Day Breast Cancer walk, but dh said no because if I don't raise to a certain amount the the rest would be mine to pay. I couldn't give dh my word that I was sure I could get that much raised. Has anyone of you done one of these before? I still want to though.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:44 PM   #81  
Starting Fresh

hsmomx2 - is it horrible I dont know? I believe it is 83

So today I did 9 miles of walk away the pounds videos! wooo! 45 min this morning and 70 min after work!

And then I treated myself and ordered 4 more of the walk away the pounds dvds on ebay!
Old 01-29-2008, 12:49 AM   #82  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Ro ~ You're right on both counts. I love Angelina Jolie and Gerard Butler!
Aimee ~ How did the jeans shopping go?

WTG on that exercise Courtnie and HS!

Tomorrow is WI, don't think I did good but I'm not sweating it. Starting off tomorrow early with a trip to the gym before my meeting.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:30 AM   #83  

Courtnie- Wow, Walk away the pounds really gets your exercise in! Great job keeping up the hard work.

Shari- (((Skinny vibes))) for weigh in tomorrow.

I've been tracking my progress in this website that you walk across America type thing. I'm aiming for 2009 walking miles and 2009 miles cycling. Yeah, I'm aiming high even if I don't make either one of them I'll be happy since I've made a difference in myself and my health.

I hope everyone has a great OP day.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:27 PM   #84  

Where is everyone today?
Old 01-29-2008, 09:58 PM   #85  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

I'm hiding, to cold here. Supposed to go down to -51C, converts to -59.8F
And I hurt my back so I've been MIA because of that
Old 01-29-2008, 10:47 PM   #86  

Wendy- I wouldn't get out in that weather unless I had to either. I hope your back starts healing quicker.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:32 AM   #87  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

everyone.

Wendy ~ I'm sorry you hurt your back again.

I had a 1.4 gain this week. I'm okay with that cause it could have been WAY worse!
Old 01-30-2008, 11:15 AM   #88  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Good morning girls! Its been a loooooooong week, so I havent been able to come post. Ive been working so much at the school..its throwing off my eating-every-two-hour-thing ive been doing lol..Im starving at school! But on the plus side, I had my weigh in and im down 3.2 lbs this week!!!! So thats 15 lbs!!!! Yippee! I made my Valentines day goal..im actually .4lb below it!! Thats a huge accomplishment for me..to make goal!

Last edited by purplecrush; 01-30-2008 at 11:19 AM.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:34 PM   #89  
Starting Fresh

Congrats Randee! THAT IS AWESOME! yay!!!

I know it's not my weigh in today, but the scale has been up ALL WEEK! I am starting to get pissed. I have been eating perfect and exercising lots for 4 weeks. And lost a pound! This is crazy. I have eaten 1400-1600 EVERYDAY expect 3 days and during those 3 days I didnt even blow it that bad. I have exercised 1,125 mintues in 4 weeks - 6 days a week! I am starting to get angry.

I measure all my food
I weigh my food
I drink lots of water

argh, the only thing I do that is bad, is eat processed food!

Last edited by sotypical; 01-30-2008 at 12:34 PM.
Old 01-30-2008, 02:18 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

I just wanted to let you ladies know I am alive! The weather is REALLY bad here, last night we went out for a walk in the snow and it was nearly up to my knees. For those of you not from BC - this is VERY rare. Actually this is the first time this has happened here in 8 years. Getting to work in a pain, and takes LOTS more time. I will come and post properly soon, in the mean time I gotta leave for work!

-Aimee
Closed Thread