Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 08:33 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

I am not going to get anywhere near my calories today - I wasn't feeling so good and had a 2.5 hour nap instead of lunch. When I woke up I wasn't even remotely hungry, hope I am not getting sick! Everyone at my work is sick - one gal even ended up in the hospital! Yikes!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

-Aimee
Old 01-20-2008, 09:33 PM   #47  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I love snow! snow snow snow!

Hope your feeling better Aimee, I got my fingers crossed that you are not getting sick!

I went over calories yesterday but I did exercise! I exercised again today (7 days in a row! woo) - I did 50 min today! woohoo Today eating is good though.

When I was at the mall I bought another walk away the pounds video and a rebounder! so much fun

Dinner is bacon wrapped chicken, spicy thai rice and veggies mmmmm

Last edited by sotypical; 01-20-2008 at 09:33 PM.
Old 01-21-2008, 03:58 AM   #48  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Aimee ~ It's just the principle: after almost a decade and a half, it decides to snow AFTER I move. What's up with that? I hope you feel better soon.

Courtnie ~ That bacon wrapped chicken sounds delish!
Old 01-21-2008, 12:16 PM   #49  
Starting Fresh

Shari - the bacon wrapped chicken is pretty good, only 180 calories too! Mind you the piece isn't that big. The only thing I find is it kinda makes the house smell gross after cooking it.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:57 PM   #50  

Shari - It's been a bad winter here, lol, guess I am kinda bitter on the snow thing! Sorry you missed it - it IS a good photo op and pretty!

Courtnie - 180 IS low in calories - what kind of chicken do you use? I have been having chicken breasts like nothing else - Josh is starting to get sick of all the chicken. But its so much lower in calories than beef!

Today I am going to weigh in, not sure how excited I am about that. I'm gonna go wake up and then weigh in - I will be back in a couple of hours probably to let you all know what happened ( I gotta drive Josh to work!).

-Aimee
Old 01-21-2008, 01:02 PM   #51  
Fat-be-gone

Shari - it snowed here in GA too!! it had snowed earlier last week, but on Saturday I woke up and everything was white outside. I love the snow. I'm hoping for a snow day.

aimee- you're so lucky....your bf cooks. I just hate that if I'm too lazy to cook, we end up eating out because I'm the only one who cooks.

courtnie - what's going on with that job in ....Alberta was it?

hsmomx2 - i envy you being so close to 199. but you put in the hard work so of course, you'll get ur rewards. did you get snow? what part of GA are you in?

so my bf was good....oatmeal and nuts. Lunch - not so much. there are no groceries at my house so I couldnt bring lunch and it is freezing outside so I walked to the closest thing. But it's ok, im not going to throw the whole day away. I will work out after work (BL dvd) and I will eat my marinated chicken breasts, rice and veggie for dinner. I guess there is an upside to eating out so much....I am actually craving my own cooking.
Old 01-21-2008, 01:54 PM   #52  
Starting Fresh

Aimee - I actually got the back wrapper chicken at M&M's! I usually buy my chicken breasts from Costco, I get the lilydale boneless skinless and they are only 105 calories each! Good luck with the weigh in!

Rosario - I haven't applied yet! I want to do some work to my portfolio, hopefully I have time!
Old 01-21-2008, 03:54 PM   #53  

Rosario - your dinner sounds yummy! Josh is getting tired of chicken, so he wants me to make something different tonight. I have no idea what I'm going to do yet! Josh is a WAY better cook than I am! I can make some good veggies, but the meat thing baffles me.. lol.

Courtnie - good to know on the chicken thing! I have been estimating 202 for each chicken breast!

So I weighed in - 254, so I am down 10 pounds this month! I had to revise my goal for this month as well, I had planned on doing a cleanse this month but I just don't have the time for it, so it'll be in Feb. So I changed my goal from 20 pounds to 10 pounds - which is my original goal - 10 pounds a month! So I met my January goal! Just in time - I am missing next weeks WI because I will be in Seattle!

-Aimee
Old 01-21-2008, 04:02 PM   #54  
Starting Fresh

Congrats Aimee on making your monthly goal! that is super awesome!!!!
Old 01-21-2008, 05:00 PM   #55  
Fat-be-gone

Way to go Aimee!!!

Old 01-21-2008, 09:45 PM   #56  

Thanks Gals! I took myself shopping and bought a new shirt, and a pair of earrings for this party I am going to in Feb. Pimp 'n Ho theme. I got red hoop earrings, and I have red lipstick to match, its going to be a very funny outfit! And I think I'll have to be slightly drunk to leave the house in it.. hehe..

-Aimee
Old 01-21-2008, 11:30 PM   #57  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Courtnie, how do you make it?
Ro, my friend Kittie goes to school in Georgia and she was happy to see the snow.
Aimee, WOOOT! WTG sweetie! PimpnHo theme party? What? LOL

WI tomorrow and I seriously doubt I lost anything this week. The hospital just makes too good food! Anyone have any tips on stopping my eating at work?
Old 01-22-2008, 11:11 AM   #58  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Hey girlies!

WTG Aimee on making your goal! Thats awesome! Keep it up! Seattle is beautiful..how long are you going to be there?

I love the snow! It hardly snows where im at..im in the valley..seafloor baby..Mt. Hood is only 45 mins from me where it snows blizzards, but not for me I did snow last wed. My friend and I were taking a walk and it started snowing! It was the coolest thing (literally lol) so we walked more. We ended up walking 2 hours in the snow. Then it stopped...and end of the snow, dang it.

Have a great day ladies!!!
Old 01-22-2008, 12:24 PM   #59  
Starting Fresh

Shari - I just baked it in the oven!

Aimee - I think the party sounds like great fun!

Randee - we don't get much snow here either, we got a bit this year though, it's really cold right now - was hoping for snow today! but it's sunny
Old 01-22-2008, 08:15 PM   #60  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Im in total shock!!! Heath Ledger died today! I cant belive it! Im just so sad..I dont know what to do. I love him! It really makes you think how precious and short life is.....
Closed Thread