Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 09:09 PM   #16  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hey all,

Its warm here today. Still is 60 degrees! Making people sick though. My DH is sick. He is at work and has a fever and vomited all over the floor. I told him to call our boss and that way he is covered if he wants to come home. He wants to try to stick it out.

So I just hope that I don't get it because I have 3 nights this week to get through (M-W) I don't wanna be using any of my personal time on being sick......

Congrat's Jules!!

Well that is about it.

Old 01-06-2008, 10:42 PM   #17  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Quick "hi" from me. DH and I are off on an adventure tomorrow. Will be gone until late Wed. I will check in later this week.
Jules....Anxious to hear more about your new "grand." He is a dollbaby.

Sassy- Hope you don't get sick and DH recovers quickly.

Susan- Darn, I meant to try to find you on Myspace so I could see McDreamy. Have fun!

Cristina and Mindee- Don't Turbo too hard. We need you here.

Katy- Glad your date night was fun. I am going to have a "date" three days. DH and I are going away for our WA. Tomorrow we are married 31 years.

Bye all!

Last edited by suetalks; 01-06-2008 at 10:43 PM.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:33 AM   #18  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

Sassy~ I hope you don't get sick! It was really warm here on Sunday. It is suppose to be close to 60 on Monday. As I type this, my weather bug just went from 48.2 degrees to 50.0 degrees! Our snow is almost all gone!

Sue~ I won't be turboing just yet....I have to wait to get mine. BUt I will make a promise not to turbo too hard when I get it!
Old 01-07-2008, 02:21 PM   #19  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SUE & HUBBY! I know you won't see this for a few days but wanted to say it anyway. Enjoy your three days!

MINDEE...okay, so what did the boys do to get grounded? They are so little though, lol. That's good starting them young with the discipline. I see so many kids that just run crazy and the parents just don't care.

SUSAN...did you say 6, yikes! Where has the time gone? Geez, she is growing too fast! Bet she would love a pool party though.

SASSY...hope your hubby is feeling better today. V had the same thing Sunday and I told him to stay away from me! Already had it and I don't want it again. That was truly the worst. You be careful not to get it either.

HIYA JULES, & KATY

Started my turbo jam this morning and man, what a workout! geez, I think I got a better workout with just the learn and burn than what I could ever get in with walking a hour. I am feeling good about that though. Pretty much got most of the moves down...will take me a few more times to get it completely and to get up to the speed they are doing but I am very confident that I will. And I must say I had fun doing it! Also got some walking in too!

Getting laundry done and a few things on the computer and that's about it for my day.

Have a great Monday ladies!
Old 01-07-2008, 03:16 PM   #20  
RosieKate

Cristina- between you and Mindee, am certainly curious about Turbo Jam now - sounds like fun. I wish I were more successful at working out at home, but I just don't keep up with it when I try. I'm good at getting outside for walks, though

I have been on the computer all morning, cleaning up the financial house, so to speak. Closed the books on 2007 - yay! However, I am fried from sitting in front of this screen all morning so I am just gonna say HI for now...bbl I hope...

Old 01-07-2008, 11:12 PM   #21  

hello ladies.....how are you all doing?

nothing new on this end.....I finally bit the bullet and pulled out the 30 minute work out video that Tommy bought me a while ago. I was fine until I sat down with Brandon to cuddle. When I went to stand up, I was all stiff. So, as long as I do it and then keep moving I will be fine! But I feel great that I did it, and I am debating about doing it tomorrow. I will probably do it every other day for now until I get it all figured out and my muscles conditioned for it!

Cristina~ The boys decided to "paint" with their poop. (ewwwwwwww!) But they have done it three times so far. The first time we just let it go, the second time they got grounded for the rest of the day, and this last time they got grounded for two days with no special treats, no movies, and a couple of their toys taken away because they had attitudes. All is well now that they are ungrounded. I agree with you about seeing the crazy kids running around with no adult supervision. I can't wait to get my TJ now! I am going to continue to do the 30 minute express that I have right now so that I will be conditioned for the TJ when I get it.

I do have a question for you ladies though. Logan has been mean lately. He got a set of blocks that sit on a cart with wheels on it. Well, he likes the throw them and the cart, and usually on Marissa when he does it. He did it earlier today and got them taken away from him. Then while we were making dinner, he decided that it would be fun to sit and hit Marissa as hard as he could. Is this normal behavior for a two-year-old? Tommy thinks that he might be bipolar or something because one minute he is really good and nice and then something changes in him and he turns into a little meany. Part of me just wants to pass it off as being the terrible twos, while the other part of me wonders if there is anything to it all. What do you ladies think?

Katy~ How are your hands feeling? Have you given them time to relax since all the knitting?
Old 01-08-2008, 12:08 AM   #22  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hi All.

Well not sick, yet at least, but very very tired. Did not sleep well at all yesterday. (Monday) I think I've mentioned about our furnance and that it um has never worked right from day one for us? Well it has gotten a lot worse so now when its cold, we are on Emergency Heat, well since its been warm out, its been hot in the apt. (we live upstairs) So we wanted the air on while we slept during the day, not. Forgot if it doesn't work for the heat, it won't work for the air either. So we sweated to death and I can't sleep when I am hot so I tossed and turned. We had windows open and fans on, but it was hot, about 76 degrees in the apt. (too hot to sleep at least!!) Well DH did talk to the owner and she said it is our heat pump and so they have to replace that. I just wonder how long its been bad? Our furnance hasn't worked right from day one.

So I am battling to stay awake. I so wanted to call off but really couldn't do it and plus want to save my personal time so I can take a week off eventually........

DH is feeling a bit better but still not quite 100% yet........

Did you all happen to check out "How to Look Good Naked" Lastnight?? I watched it. OMG there is NO WAY I would do that though! They had this girl's body plastered on a side of a building for people to see!!! Um don't think so, not this chicky. lol. But it was amazing the transformation. Amazing how clothing and your attitude can make you look and feel better!!!

Well that is about all.............

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 01-08-2008 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 01-08-2008, 12:44 AM   #23  

Sassy~ I hope your furnace gets fixed ASAP! And I hope that you don't get sick! It seems like there is a lot of sick bugs going around!
Old 01-08-2008, 01:26 AM   #24  
One day at a time

HIya ladies, again!

MINDEE....eeeewww! Disgusting! I think we all have a poop story though, lol. I know when Jason was little he had the runs and he didn't play in it but it just got everywhere in his crib. His dad said to me...you better go check him he has sh*t everywhere and he was laughing. I thought he was kidding because he was always the big jokester. He wasn't! Ick! Gross! Yuck! I should have taken a picture, lol. Hey, maybe Logan has middle child syndrome. Josh is the middle child and was a little meany at times. But then so was DD. She hit Josh in the back of the head once with a toy gun someone bought them and it put a hole in his head...has a scar from it! I wouldn't think he would be bipolar...of course I don't really know or when one starts with it so. WTG with the workout!

KATY...I know what ya mean...I think I have been on the computer most of the day. I had about 400 pictures on the camera I needed to upload, ugh! Of course here I am again. Lovin the turbo jam and me too! I would rather be out but then at the same time I like being able to exercise in the comfort of my home. Don't have to get made up to go workout, lol.

SASSY...I can't sleep when it's hot either. The highest I have had the heat on here during the day is 72 and that's when I get really cold. At night though it goes down to 67 and we sleep with the ceiling fan going year round. I just sleep better in a cool room. Glad you are not sick and hope you don't get sick.

Hiya Susan! How's it going?

I am getting ready to drag this old body to bed. Glad I can sleep in...nothing planned tomorrow except exercise.

Nighty, night ladies!
Old 01-08-2008, 12:44 PM   #25  
One day at a time

Just dropping by to say Hi...pretty quiet around here.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:13 PM   #26  

hello ladies....how are you all doing?

Cristina~ That is what I am thinking about him having the middle child syndrome. I think it might be a combination of the middle child syndrome and the terrible twos all wrapped in one. Today he hasn't had a nap so right now he is being a monster.

Tommy has lodge tonight, so it is me and the kids for dinner. Once they go to bed I am planning on doing my workout DVD again. And possibly watching The Biggest Loser. I loved the show last season, and have yet to catch an episode of the couples one. So, if all goes well, and the kids cooperate with me on getting to bed then I will have plenty of time to get things done before Tommy gets home from lodge!
Old 01-08-2008, 10:42 PM   #27  

Cristina~ Where do you find the weight related avatars? I googled weight loss avatars and weight related avatars and didn't find anything. Or even any thing that has quote related avatars. I have heard to check out photobucket, but I haven't made it over there yet.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:23 PM   #28  
One day at a time

Hiya Mindee...yeah, I think that is what I was thinking also. I wouldn't think that Logan is bipolar, you never know. But I would definitely keep an eye on it, sounds like he is just acting out though. Hey, I pm'ed you. Did you get a chance to watch Biggest Loser? It's my favorite show now even if I do get angry at some of the people and want to throw something at them, lol. There's a new show I want to see when it comes on. Can't remember the name but it was about people who want kids and then borrow some to see what it is like, looks funny. I don't really care for realtiy tv but do make exceptions, lol. Hope you are having a good day!

Hi to everyone else
Old 01-09-2008, 09:03 PM   #29  
ugggg.....

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLan...fromshare&Ux=0

Quickie for me....I definitely am enjoying being grandma!!
Old 01-10-2008, 12:56 AM   #30  

Cristina~ Thanks for the PM. I haven't made it over there yet, but I am about to go over there! I caught some of the biggest loser on Tuesday night, but I was having issues with Brandon and bed time so I missed parts just before the weigh in. I haven't seen commercials for that show....what channel is it on/going to be on?

Jules~ It is good to hear from you! I love your new avatar!!! I love the pictures! How is the new family doing? How is Teri and Dave handling being parents?
Closed Thread