Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 09:16 AM   #1  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Default Crazy Canuks Cluck Club -- 2008

Good Morning Crazies . . . . . .

Well it's a brand new day and a brand new year . . . so . . .

. . . here we are at our new chat thread for the next few months.

One little spot in the great big 3FC world where we can speak/spell 'Canadian' when we need to . . . use the metric system for temperatures and measurements . . . and talk about great 'finds' for the diet concious in Canadian stores . . . all without having to wonder if anybody else will know what it is we are talking about.

If you are a continuing member . . . :welcome . . . glad you found us and don't forget to "subscribe" to the thread so you'll be able to find us more easily from now on. If you are a brand new member . . . . . . as well. Tell us where you're from and what your programme is and then just jump on in and start posting.

Hope everybody has a great moving and shaking kind of day planned. If we just keep doing the best we can, as much as we can, the rewards will follow.

See you soon . . .
Old 01-04-2008, 09:23 AM   #2  
Onward and Downward

Hi everybody . . .

Had a great Christmas/New Year's on Ontario. The trip home from Halifax airport in a terrible blizzard on Wednesday night was horrendous, though. To top it off somebody else decided to take home my luggage and I didn't get it until late Thursday evening.

Cats are all fine and dandy although they did get a little destructive while I was gone -- guess they were bored -- but nothing that cannot be replaced was broken.

Anyway . . . it's time to get myself back in gear -- I managed to gain 5 pounds during December -- could have been worse, considering all the junk I ate and all the exercise I did not do.

Hope the year is treating everybody just fine so far -- have a great day and I'll see you all later.
Old 01-06-2008, 01:08 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 270/245/160

Height: 5'8

Wink

Hello, first post here ever! Just found this forum this morning, so I signed right up! I'm on the flex program, living in Kelowna BC. The weather here is ridiculous, there's little snow left, and yesterday it rained and was 6 degrees! Today it's supposed to snow, but it's 6 degrees again, so we're thinking it will be rain.

I'm a 30 something woman working at Shaw Cable in a technical role. I'm single with 2 darling cats, and have only lived in BC for 8 years (moved from Sask).

I work out at the YMCA at least 4 days a week, sometimes 5. I have a very hard time getting motivated, as I hate working out but am addicted to it at the same time, if that makes sense! I started the whole WW plan last week with a friend, who sadly works the opposite shift I do, so we're not doing very well supporting each other, though we really are trying!

I'm going to do my best to post here as often as I can. Hopefully we can attract more Canadians here!!!
Old 01-07-2008, 06:59 AM   #4  
Onward and Downward

Hi there Crazies . . . :grouphug . . . and a big to NEROAUSITY.

Life has been a bit chaotic around here for the past few days but hopefully it will get back to it's normal dull and boring again really soon and I'll get more time to chat. At least the weather is being somewhat cooperative -- although very dull, it is definitely warming up and supposed to hit 5 today.

Have a great day . . . see you all again really soon (I hope) . . .
Old 01-07-2008, 01:00 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

Hi all! We've been a quiet bunch lately, eh?

I'm still trucking along, slowly. I've been fighting the mental battle of weight loss for the last couple months, and I think I'm starting to win. Now it's time to get serious about the nutrition and exercise battles, too!
Old 01-08-2008, 07:48 PM   #6  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

I'm on board! I'm on day 2 of Slim in 6 and I'm very sore, this to shall pass! LOL!
Weather here in the Peg is awesome but it's supposed to cool off to -11 by the end of the week, I know, I know, nice weather in Winnipeg unreal!! LMAO!
Old 01-09-2008, 11:57 AM   #7  
Onward and Downward

Hi gang . . .

Just another little fly-by for me today. Wow I'll be glad when this latest stint of 'working while retired' is over and I can get back to doing the important stuff.

Keep fighting the good fight, everybody . . .
Old 01-10-2008, 12:35 AM   #8  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Just checking in!! Hummm, I thought there used to be lots of us Canadians here?!?
Have a good day tomorrow all!
Old 01-10-2008, 09:09 AM   #9  
Onward and Downward

Yep . . . there were/are . . . just don't know where everybody is hiding. Maybe they are all as busy as I am -- but things are getting a little better -- at least I got to say HI for the second day in a row.
Old 01-10-2008, 04:30 PM   #10  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

LOL!~ I'm trying to get on here every day, I think it will help keep me motivated if I check in!
Went and applied for passports today!! A trip to Mexico is in my near future! Thats if I can take my boy, waiting for the passport office to let me know if it was approved.....
Have an awesome day everyone!
Old 01-11-2008, 02:09 PM   #11  
Onward and Downward

Old 01-11-2008, 06:34 PM   #12  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Wowzers it's quiet here!
Old 01-14-2008, 07:45 AM   #13  
Onward and Downward

This is beyond quiet . . .
Old 01-14-2008, 02:44 PM   #14  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Hi Meowee!! Glad these someone about! LOL!
I'm doing well with exercise and am on day 8 of it! Whoohoo! I'm down 1.5 inches on my waist already!

Bitterly cold here in the Peg, I think it's -30 still and it's almost 2PM! Yuck!
Old 01-15-2008, 08:43 AM   #15  
Onward and Downward

Hi Wendy . . .

Well . . . Winter is back to the Maritimes . . . we have a layer of white and sparkly all over everywhere again. Unfortunately it is still snowing -- sideways, since the wind is just howling out there. I'm just glad I do not have to go out anywhere today.

Have a great day . . .
Closed Thread