Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 08:58 AM   #31  
Lose Weight in 2008!

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryAutumn View Post
We just got a puppy a couple weeks ago. He is a Miniature Dachshund short hair. He is so cute and tiny. The only problem is now i am potty training a puppy and a 2 1/2 yr. old little girl. LOL
Good luck! LOL
Old 01-05-2008, 10:51 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 224/see ticker/130

Height: 5'1''

Hi everyone

Nicole- I saw on your blog you weighted 155 last year. Are you following a set plan? Just wondering for any tips. I'm trying to keep a daily food journal, calorie count, and exercise.
Old 01-05-2008, 10:52 AM   #33  
Lose Weight in 2008!

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacher1 View Post
Hi everyone

Nicole- I saw on your blog you weighted 155 last year. Are you following a set plan? Just wondering for any tips. I'm trying to keep a daily food journal, calorie count, and exercise.
The 155 was two years ago. I actually went on Jenny Craig two years ago. I'm kinda sick of their food, so I'm trying Deliciously Yours. I will start that on Friday!
Old 01-05-2008, 05:17 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Well I'm feeling better today - still not 100% - but much better! I may try a short yoga video tonight (10ish mins) to work myself back into working out. I'm still pretty tired though. I do feel good enough to be disgusted with the mound of dirty clothes that has taken over in my laundry room - so that's what I'm working on now!

I'll work out after DD goes to bed... I'll keep you all posted on how things go. Official weigh in is tomorrow - but I'm also revamping my goals to reflect #7 down from tomorrow - it's not fair to cheat myself out of the work of losing #7 a month! so tomorrow the tickers will change to show my new weight and new goal (I'm thinking #175! - Wouldn't that be SWEET???)
Old 01-05-2008, 07:00 PM   #35  
lost in translation

S/C/G: 150/150/125

Height: 5'4

Hi ladies! I'm not as short as some people here, but I have a really tiny frame and little bones, so a lot of the same issues apply to me ie a few pounds making a really huge difference.
My BMI is healthy but I still look really pudgy to most people because my weight has no where to hang really, or it can't really spread out if that makes any sense.
My new years goals are to actually be more petite like my bones want me to be. My feet and ankles are always hurting since I gained the extra weight and I think they are just not cut out for it. My feet are a size 5.5 and I can wrap a hand around my ankle, so it seems like they were meant for a daintier person than I am Hopefully losing some more weight will take off some of the pressure. My knees have already stopped hurting since I started losing weight!

Happy 2008!
Old 01-05-2008, 07:56 PM   #36  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Welcome Mariarose! Aren't our bodies amazing? They just let us know when they can't take it anymore. It seems like you are doing fantastic so far. We look foward to hearing more from you!
Old 01-05-2008, 08:33 PM   #37  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Welcome Maria! Congratulations on your weight loss so far. You are doing wonderfully. Hehe, your post got me thinking... you are 5'4" and your shoe size is 5.5.

I am 5'3" and my shoe size is 9.5 Just wondering what you other gals' shoe sizes are, just out of curiosity And I know my shoe size stays at size 9 when I lose the weight, I may not have to buy "wide" anymore, but it still stays at 9.

Last edited by melekalikimaka; 01-05-2008 at 08:35 PM.
Old 01-06-2008, 12:35 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 130/123/100

Height: 4' 9"

my shoe size is 5.5, if I could ever find wide they would be more comfortable. Although most of my shoes are a size 6 since 5.5 is hard to find most of the time.
Old 01-06-2008, 12:49 AM   #39  
lost in translation

S/C/G: 150/150/125

Height: 5'4

Thanks gals! Lilisa do you ever buy girls shoes? They aren't very sophisticated of course but they are great for ballet flats and flip flops that fit (and cheaper too!)
Old 01-06-2008, 08:59 AM   #40  

Teacher1 - I am also doing a daily journal, calorie counting, and exercise.

I am 5' 4" and my shoe size is a 10 and sometimes an 11 if i try to get a pair of boots.
Also i am big boned. No i am not making excuses it is true. I heard if you take your thumb and middle finger and put them around your wrist if they can't meet around the bone you are big boned. Not sure if it is true. LOL Anyway acording to that test i am def. big boned.
Old 01-06-2008, 10:42 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Good morning girls! So the official weigh in after being sick (and having a HUGE binge day yesterday) is #184.4. I still can't do a full work out - my body's not at 100% yet. I need to work it slowly inorder to get back into things. I have a 5K walk on the 26th that I need to be training for - and I can't if my head feels like it's going to explode!

So I've decided to keep my goal the same - out of the #180's by kickoff of the Super bowl - and focus more on getting healthy and building muscle back. I also know I need to up my water intake again - I've been slacking.

Maria - I LOVE buying Kids shoes! (I'm a size 5.5 - 6) Good to see I'm not the only one! I especially like their tennis shoe styles better - I'm a skater chick a heart, and women's shoes generally don't have the black, bright pink, and other colors I love

Cherry - I've heard that too... if yor middle finger & thumb cross then your small framed, if they touch your a medium and if they don't then your a large frame. Not sure how true it is either - but it seems to work with people I know.
Old 01-06-2008, 10:55 AM   #42  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Noelle--I'm 4'11" and I wear a 7.5 wide. Once I lose weight I just won't have to wear a wide any longer.

Cherry--I have been in two contests for work and that's actually how they determine what size "frame" you had. The problem I have with it that it depends on the size of the hand the person measuring you. I have been deemed small and medium on two separate occasions.

Enygirl--Congrats on the weight loss.
Old 01-06-2008, 11:02 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 224/see ticker/130

Height: 5'1''

Morning everyone,
I get to move my ticker down 1 pound. Not a very impressive number but baby steps

I wear size 6 shoes.
Old 01-06-2008, 11:06 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Good Morning everyone! It's cold her with about 3 inches of snow on the ground! YUCK! Nothing special planned today just staying warm.

Oh-- my shoe size is 6 -61/2 Pretty interesting question Nicolle
Old 01-06-2008, 11:25 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 130/123/100

Height: 4' 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariarose View Post
Thanks gals! Lilisa do you ever buy girls shoes? They aren't very sophisticated of course but they are great for ballet flats and flip flops that fit (and cheaper too!)
I have bought the occasional sneaker in girls sizes, but for flip flops and shoes I like a little more height to the shoe
Closed Thread