Old 01-14-2008, 03:58 PM   #46  
banned

wtg l!!!!!

yeah l i know but i always spluge and i actually was in ny at a point where i stopped@3 but that was 3 full sl. piozza hut sl arent big so i ended up @like 5. god bless carb pills. good job on stopping!!
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 05:39 AM   #47  

Hey you 2!!!
I am trying Atkins. I had really good luck on it before and the ww isnt doing anything for me. Dont worry though, I am doing it the right way. I made a nice tuna sqalad for lunch today. Ill keep you posted!!!
Great day all!!!
T
bgbrwnys101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 12:21 PM   #48  
banned

hey guys!

oh god t, plz tell me i didnt just 'hear' that. that thing is a death wish. its a diet---do you see what other word is in the middle of that word? have you given core a fair shake yet? you cant judge ww based on flex ...flex bites.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:31 PM   #49  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

T~I tried Atkins once and lost a lot the first couple weeks but thats as far as I could go. Tried south beach and didn't make it pasted phase 1. I will say that it will get your cravings under control. Try south beach it's alot like core ...and I think south beach is the healthy way to do atkins. Find what works for ya

Flex isn't so bad ..I've been on it for 7 weeks I'm picky and eat the same foods over and over so most everything I can add up in my head without having to look. I couldn't handle core i would always feel like I was cheating. BUT you know what...I probably couldn't even do flex by myself if it wasn't for the meetings. The meetings are the key for me right now.
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 09:25 PM   #50  
banned

hey l!

meetings so help!

t, l is right sb is healthier---however id just like to say that it isnt anything like core. i hate when people try to do a comparison in likes. any plan allowing you as much cereal, pasta, potatoes etc is def. not low carb. no low carb phase like sb. fyi guys----healthy carbs diminish cravings just as well. its the sugar that causes it. core is very low sugar
Old 01-16-2008, 06:14 AM   #51  

I figure it will at least get me over the cravings. I am giving it two weeks and will see what happens. But I think that if you do it right, you know eat the veggies and dont live on sausage its ok. I had eggs yesterday and a great tuna salad and some cheese sticks and a cheeseburger salad for supper. Anyway I am dedicated to my 2 week trial, well see what happens!
T
Old 01-16-2008, 12:24 PM   #52  
banned

whats up guys?
t, i love ya girlie so i will not say a word
Old 01-16-2008, 05:02 PM   #53  
Day 1 back on plan...

Hey ladies,

A~ That was just my thought of core. I looked into it and thats what it reminded me of. I know their different but that was what came to mind when I looked into it. What came of the meeting you were trying to set up?

T- Just the name atkins you think unhealthy. Two weeks should get you over the cravings. Did you ever try core before? If you can do low carb and like it... core would give you way more freedom. Cheeseburger salad? Is that something you made or takeout ?
Old 01-16-2008, 08:04 PM   #54  
banned

hey l!
n o worries----its mind blowing how many people think exactly that-imhp, thats the problem thats why everything is always flex, flex, flex.

i happen to know for a fact core will cut them as well if not better, but i guess people wouldnt know that unless they tried it.

im gonna go lay dn im feeling very dizzy tonight
Old 01-17-2008, 04:39 AM   #55  

Cheeseburger salad is basically a cheeseburger without the bun, I cut up the burger and make it like a salad, using onions, pickles, lettuce, tomato, all the things you like on a burger.
A, dizzy, whats up???
great day all!!!
T
Old 01-17-2008, 01:05 PM   #56  
banned

hi guys!

t tjhat sounds good you can do taco salad too. dunno im still dizzy im wondering if its from taking in very little cals bc of skipping lunch alot since i been here.

sup l?
Old 01-18-2008, 04:23 AM   #57  

It could be, also it will slow down your metabolism. Right now I am into the green salad with tuna, Im eating it every day for lunch!!! I may turn into a tuna!!LOL
Hey 218.9 this am!!!!!
t
Old 01-18-2008, 04:59 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

Andrea how long have you been feeling dizzy?
I just started dieting on Monday and have felt a bit light headed a few times. I'm doing low cal low carb. My own thing nothing special. Any tips on getting rid of the lightheadedness? Also in theevenings I seem to be more tired than usual.
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 12:31 PM   #59  
banned

hi guys!

too funny t! but seriously be careful ok bc too much tuna could lead to mercury poisoning.

hey beautiful, 2 days. in your case esp if your tired id say its diet related. why? because opur bodies NEED GOOD CARBS for fuel!! im not saying eat sugar, but you should be eating high fiber starches. that will make you not tired.

whats up lorra? dont count it yet, but im dn 4 lbs!

my nsv's: new pj's in a size small!
Old 01-18-2008, 04:53 PM   #60  
Day 1 back on plan...

WAY TO GO A....My 12 yr old daughter is in a size small Pj's. Feels good to fit into a smaller size huh? I will put our new weights up on the next page. I didn't do so great these last few days....I'm going out to eat tonight but will get my butt back on track tommorrow. Will have to put in some extra Wii hours tonight.

T- ewww don't turn into a tuna you will not smell very good LOL...great job sticking to all those greens.