- haha, just ask DD if she sees what she started.
YAY for the 2 pounds down. That's great.
- oh yeah, I'd be taking my sis up on an offer like that!
- some days you're the windshield, and some days you're the bug. Hope to see more windshield days ahead for you.
I saw that movie you're talking about, and thought it was a hoot. Couldn've done without the shot of Terry Bradshaw's bare bootie, though! I'd rather seen Mathew McWhatever's, wouldn't you? teehee
- maybe your body's set point is 170. How's your mama?
- I read The Secret. The only thing I didn't like was the void of giving due to a Higher Power. It basically says we can "think" good things for ourselves. Hmm... I'm going to have to check out that mop!
- my sis took castor oil and said the cramps were so much worse. I know Teri wants it all over, though. Thanks for sharing the photo of you and your mom and brother - it was great!
- I'm in a bad habit, too, ever since Neal retired that I want to stay up late and sleep in longer than I should. I feel so much better when I get up early. Thanks for the info about the green tea!
- lol about Jhanai. But you do have a very close relationship with her - it shows. Brace yourself for when she gets a car, a job and a boyfriend, as you might see less of her than you want. I remember seeing all 3 of mine as they went out the door, lol.
- thank you for the beautiful card. Can't wait to catch up with you. How's your sister?
Hello to anyone else reading this.
I've been doing great with the food and water, not so great with exercise. But I've had a sore throat and now I think a cold's coming on.
Where is that sneaky sunshine????? If it can't snow outside, at least I should be seeing some sunshine!!!