3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Back In Kindergarten #34

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2007, 08:45 PM   #31
ugggg.....

Hi all on the Eve of Christmas Eve.

Teri worked again today, no sign of little Dominick being ready. She's finishing up her Christmas shopping tonight with one of her girlfriends. I had to rescue her this morning. She went to Walmart and locked her keys in her trunk so I had to drive the 1/2 hour with her spare key. We were going to go to the mall but there wasn't enough time to go before she went to work, but it is open until midnight so she's there now.

Ry and I went for a few hours, he has a Christmas party with his coworkers tonight and then off to a party with his friend that was in Iraq. He is going to leave again before the New Year and be stationed in Washington state.

(Quick question for you Oregon girls--is calling the state of Washington "Washington state" an eastcoaster thing since we are so close to Washington DC if we don't people assume we are talking about the capitol? -- just wondering...)

Hubby was being a big grump but seems to have calmed down a little this evening.

Well, I off to do a couple of things before bedtime. I am working in the morning. We might leave before the end of the day at 6 though since everything is closed by then.
Old 12-24-2007, 12:36 AM   #32
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

Jules~ That is good about the mall being open late. I just hope she doesn't go into labor while at the mall.

Sassy~ I love your Rudolph Rocks thing in your siggy!
Old 12-24-2007, 03:38 PM   #33
RosieKate

Merry Christmas!

I am enjoying a few hours of quiet before our festivities begin. I'm still battling this sinus cold I've had for the last week, so that has not been fun. We are off to church at 3 pm, then to the IL's for dinner and presents. Tomorrow should be laid back. Just us and hopefully my MIL, if she's feeling better. She was to fly to St. Louis to be with SIL's family, but she came down with bronchitis and had to cancel. As of yesterday she had improved but was still feeling poorly. We are hoping she'll be up to coming over here tomorrow. 26th we are off to Eugene to visit my brother.... Christmas tends to last for a week around here, lol!

Jules - sometimes even over here we do have distinguish between WA state and Wa D.C...just depends on the conversation. Same with Vancouver. Most of the time people mean Vancouver, WA, but sometimes it could mean B.C. Hope Teri has little Nick soon...bet she's ready!

Mindee - that banner is cute...bet they love it!

Sassy - hope you are getting your OT today....

Susan- Merry Christmas to you and your girls; hope you are doing well.

Cristina - did you get your White Christmas? Nuthin but rain rain rain around here. Today is not so bad, but all the little forecast pictures in the paper have little rain clouds on them. Typical Oregon winter.

Well, I'm off for a rest...Merry Christmas to you all!

Old 12-24-2007, 03:56 PM   #34

Katy~ Have fun out and about!

We are not sure if we are going to go anywhere tonight since we are all sick. we were going to go over to Tommy's aunt and uncle's house.....but since Tommy's cousin's son has to go in for Chemo on Wednesday he can't be around anybody who is sick. So, more then likely we will error on the side of caution and just stay home.
Old 12-24-2007, 09:05 PM   #35
~Believe~

S/C/G: Down 47lbs!!! Yee-Haw!

Height: 5'3

Hey all......Happy Christmas Eve........

Well I'm at work....Yippee.........I wanted to back out of it, but my boss made it so I couldn't...... Oh well just got to think of all that $$ I'll be making after midnight..........lol.

Hope your all well.

"Life is a journey, you hold the map." ~Author Unknown
Old 12-24-2007, 10:44 PM   #36
kitty Momo

Just a fast Merry Christmas!!

I am headed out to spend some time at my mothers w/ the girls. M will pick up Gab, she is soo tired, poor thing.

Thought I saw your hubby this morning walking by JCC , Katy?? It looked like him anyway.

anyway - met McDreamy last night! He is the man that lives a street over, we have exchanged emails for 3 weeks. He was very sweet and we had a fun time. He held my hand at Blockbuster and let me pick out Hairspray to watch....hmm, he is a great kisser.

haha......gads. anyway, we are getting together this next weekend for dinner. He is cooking, and he bakes too, he sent me home with peanut butter cookies that he had made. ......

better get!!

always splash in puddles,always go out in public with tangled hair, always eat chocolate for dinner,always lay on tummy to watch cartoons,always play before chores are done,and never wear a puffy coat again. ~Inspired by Gaby

Last edited by Mom2Gaby : 12-24-2007 at 10:48 PM.
Old 12-25-2007, 07:54 AM   #37
ugggg.....

Merry Christmas everyone!!

I thought I would pop on real quick before I start cooking today!! Ry spent the night here with us. Teri and Dave spent the night at his parents, they had his daughter last night for Christmas Eve and they are going to his grandma's first and then here and then to his aunts. My Mom and maybe my brother will be here too.
Old 12-25-2007, 07:55 AM   #38
ugggg.....

SuzyQ-good luck with your McDreamy!!
Old 12-25-2007, 05:04 PM   #39
ugggg.....

Wow, nobody has posted all day. My house is finally empty except hubby & the dogs and I am wishing that I didn't have to go to work tomorrow. It was a really great day!! No signs of baby yet.

my step sister was really into horoscopes and would always buy one of those little scrolls you see in the grocery store checkout. The day she had her son it mentioned something about a new person coming into her life. On a whim before Thanksgiving I bought one for Teri. It does mention something exciting happenning on the 27th. We will see....
Old 12-25-2007, 09:54 PM   #40
kitty Momo

I am here Jules!!

I will be going to the coast until Friday with the girls. My former step son has rentals down there and lets family use them.

I am ready to get serious about this weight!! ODing on fudge and all the goodies of the season. Ready to get back on track now.

MCDreamy.....*sigh. lol He is sweet and so smart, he has his masters in science. He loves to write and sends me these long emails. Anyway, going to make him miss me while I am gone and not tell him I have a cell phone - lol

k - chickies......chat on Friday!

always splash in puddles,always go out in public with tangled hair, always eat chocolate for dinner,always lay on tummy to watch cartoons,always play before chores are done,and never wear a puffy coat again. ~Inspired by Gaby
Old 12-26-2007, 01:50 AM   #41

hello ladies....how are you all doing?

I took a ton of pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day that it isn't even funny! I am in the process now of uploading them onto myspace.....but it is taking a while to get them on there!

the kids had a great Christmas! they got some really cute things! Tommy's aunt and uncle got all three of them a tent and a tunnel to play in from Ikea. Another set of tommy's aunt and uncle's got the boys their own RC Silverados and got Marissa a little Chinese outfit. (it is really cute, I think she is going to wear it on New Year's Eve)

other then that....nothing really new! we are meeting my dad on Wednesday afternoon to pick up my sister and then probably walking around the mall for a little bit. besides that, we aren't really doing much, just gearing up now to host New Year's Eve.
Old 12-26-2007, 05:15 AM   #42
~Believe~

Hi All.

Well I Christmas was good. Dinner was good and my inlaws got me way too much stuff. I felt totally stupid giving my mil a stupid candle. lol. I know its not all about $$ but still made me feel bad.

But I guess we're sorta giving her a present today, DH is taking her and FIL to the dr and doing shopping for them since they are unable to drive right now. Not much, but it helps, even though DH is a big huge Grump.......lol

Well that is about it. Back to work tonight..........then my normal 4 nights off.......I was thinking about emailling my boss asking him if I could possibly get off an hour early tomorrow, but not sure if I should.....its only an hour, but they say that right around the normal time I get off sleet is supposed to start, so if I could leave early, avoid the morning hr rush, etc........I guess all he could tell me is no or just totally ignore me. lol.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Old 12-26-2007, 02:41 PM   #43

Sassy~ How is the weather by you? Did the sleet start? (or is that tomorrow, as in Thursday morning?)

nothing new on this end.....just checking my email and putzing around online while waiting to go pick up my sister and do a little bit of shopping with her!
Old 12-26-2007, 11:40 PM   #44
~Believe~

Hi All.....

Glad you all had a Great Christmas.......Only 6 1/2 more hours for me to go! My boss called, said I could leave an hour early in the AM. Which is good news.

Oh DH heard about the supervisor job -- he didn't get it. He is kinda bummed about it of course, but like I told him, maybe he is meant to get something better........I know that doesn't help any, but you never know.

Mindee -- nope the sleet hasn't started yet, supposed to start in the AM.....I am in Ohio.

That is about all from my end, at least for now.

Take Care Everybody!

Old 12-27-2007, 12:04 AM   #45

Sassy~ You are close to me....I am in MI. We were in Ohio back in July for two weekends in a row.
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.