Old 12-05-2007, 06:28 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Shad
You needed that extra sleep. The holiday crunch is upon us. That may be the reason for people loosing their cool. They want to be home.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 06:54 PM   #47  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Shad
I had a wonderful day. Even ordered pizza and enjoyed it with the kids.

Cee
Hope you are haveing a wondeful day. Very beautiful here with the snow finaly on the ground.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:43 AM   #48  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning ladies,

I have an early morning doctor's appt and I was working until 1:30 this morning so I am running on a little more than 4 hours sleep today and I forgot to put my hand brace on so my wrist is killing me - I woke up with it bent in a not good away against my face - guess I was trying to push my face off again

It's going to be another horridly busy day today and tomorrow so I might not be able to catch up with you until the weekend.

Shad - that is so unlike you to sleep, it can only mean that you really needed it. Sounds like the end of this assignment can't come soon enough. Some things are worth walking away from - but not until your contract is over of course - take care of yourself and leave the miracle bag at home.

Mel we need to talk this weekend. Email me when's a good time to chat on Saturday. If you can, let's see pics of the windows - Jen does such a pretty job - so festive.

My sister said they were expecting a dumping of snow in Chicago and I guess they got it overnight. We have fingers crossed that it won't be bad at Christmastime. Would bum me out immensely not to go home for Christmas and I know we've been very lucky weatherwise these last 3 years so I'm hoping to keep the streak.

The snow pics are pretty - as long as you don't have to drive or go out in it.

Gotta run now. Hugs to the chicks...
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 08:40 AM   #49  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

SHAD~ YOU MUST REALLY HAVE NEEDED IT. THE BRAIN SAID "WTF I NEED TO BE COMATOSE FOR A FEW MORE HOURS SHE'S WORKING ME TOO HARD!!!"
REST IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL DON'T MAKE ME SEND LINDAT AND HER PROD ALL THE WAY OVER THERE TO GIVE YOUR BUTT A ZAP!!! ALTHOUGH SHE PROABABLY WOULD LOVE TO HAVE SOME TIME OFF AND A GRAND HOLIDAY!

CEEJAY~ LOVE THE AVATAR!!! HOW CUTE IS THAT??? IS IT PARAGOULD THIS CHRISTMAS??

TO RENNIE! SNOW AND PIZZA! MY FAVORITE COMBO

HAPPY~ SATURDAY ANYTIME IS GOOD. BUT NIGHTS CAN BE A REAL PAIN AFTER 7. ON WEEKENDS, THAT'S WHEN THE ALARMS USUALLY BEGIN AND THE ACCOUNTANTS NEEDS LETTING OUT AND PHOTOCOPYING ETC AND I HAVE TO LOCK UP. THEY'RE PREPARING FOR YEAR'S END STUFF AND REPORTS OF MANY COLORS SO LET ME KNOW. HOPE YOUR HAND FEELS BETTER AND GOOD LUCK AT THE DOCTOR.

I AM MEETING MY FRIEND IN THE OFFICE AND WE ARE GOING TO GET HELP TO DECORATE THE LOBBY TREE. HER BACK IS OUT AND I DO NOT WANT MINE TO BE!!!!!!
IF JEN GOES ON VACATION I WILL HAVE NO ONE TO HELP ME THEN AND T=IN DECEMBER THE OFFICE IS CLOSED A LOT FOR THE HOLIDAYS. THAT MEANS NO MAINTENANCE MEN HERE EITHER. SOOOOOO I MUST BE MORE CAREFUL NOW. SHOCKING TO HEAR MYSELF SAY THAT!! I AM FINALLY GROWING UP!
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

TO CARLA...THANKS FOR THE CYBER HUG

Last edited by MELODY525; 12-06-2007 at 08:42 AM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:37 AM   #50  
Rennie

Melody
Every now and then a person just needs pizza lol.

Happy
You take care of that hand. I know it can be very painful and what we do to our body while we sleep should be illegal sometimes.
Old 12-06-2007, 04:57 PM   #51  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Good morning everyone
And it is a bright and cheery morning out there all blue and gold at the moment. Cool, crisp and quite delightful for an early morning scroll down the hill to work.

Both boys are supposedly coming over for Christmas and a couple of hangers on have decided to join in the festivities of the Kiwis, so there will be a bunch of us yahooing in the sun and sand and sea. I have a week off. Bliss - even if I don't get paid for the time off. Maybe this is my version of Christmas spirit - although it may all come crashing down when the demons and vultures arrive for work this morning.

I'm off to breakfast in a few minutes so will keep this short until I get back.

Happy - rest up that hand and do the exercises from time to time. You need to get the CTS fixed sooner rather than later. Have you thought about surgery?

Mel - At last............ I was wondering if we would ever see the time when you started to think of Mel first, second and last. I hope Jen has a wonderful holiday and she can relax and enjoy herself.

Rennie - pizza is good and I love the wood fired ones with the thin and crispy base, and most of all I love the very simple ones with few ingredients and small amounts of sheep or goat cheese. And for me you cant have a pizza without full fat cheese.

Right breakfast - back later.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 06:39 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Happy
We understand if you are not around.

Mel
Unfortunatly I have to work Christmas eve and Christmas. We have to have water and it falls on my day's to work. Christmas eve will be answering the phones most of the day. I'm so glad that you are taking care of yourself. I had that episode last summer but I still haven't come to grips with everthing I need to do. My brain doesn't want me to give up being 16-30 years of age when I could do anything and eat anything under the sun.

Reenie
I had pizza tonight for dinner. I used to eat the whole thing but now I'm full after 2 pieces. It didn't taste good. My appetite is changing and for the healthier life style. Amen on fat free cheese on pizza. Gotta have the real cheese.

Shad
It will be good for you to have the "boys" around for Christmas. Start counting down the days and think of the sea and sand. A week off work right now will be good for you.

I called today to make an appointment to get my hair cut Saturday. I'm just hoping that the winter snow advisory stays in Missouri. It's now on the border of Missouri and Arkansas. The weather woman said this is suppose to fizzle out later tonight. Hope she is right.
Went to the doctor earlier today. I still have a bladder infection. ugh.
Got my first Christmas present today. A subscription to Reader's Digest. It had my bil in Tx's name on it. Tomorrow my gifts will be mailed to my sisters and families
Tonight I'm going to take apart the computer to transport it to my aunt. The monitor connection may be a little tough to get off because it's been attached to long. I stilll haven't gotten my laptop but will before long. I've been using the computer at work. Don't even want to get on the computer after work. There is to much stuff to do here.

Last edited by ceejay52; 12-06-2007 at 06:42 PM.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:00 PM   #53  
Rennie

cee
About every other month I guess I want pizza. Nothing tastes like it lol. We had an argument that the pieces are smaller now than they use to be. I called the pizza place and I WON lol yes they are smaller than they use to be. I am like that kid in home alone. Heaven would be a cheese pizza all to myself lol. I had 3 of the smaller cut pieces. Heck they didn't even have the pieces cut evenly lol. They said the cheese was low fat. I was surprised I didn't notice the difference. Not me on the thin crust. If I am going to eat calories and fat lol you give me that thick stuff, I love it. I did do without the stuff crust lol.

Shad
Glad you are getting a big of vacation. Sounds like you need it. I have never tryed goat cheese. Will have to look for it and see the fat content. Only kind of cheese I am really allowed to eat is farmers cheese. When I make things that is what I tend to use. Doesn't mess with my tummy.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:40 PM   #54  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixon Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen
But do you recall the most
famous reindeer of all

Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer
Had a very shiny nose.
And if you ever saw him,
You would even say it glows.

All of the other reindeer
Used to laugh and call him names.
They never let poor Rudolph
Join in any reindeer games.

Then one foggy Christmas eve
Santa came to say:
"Hey, Rudolph with your nose so bright,
Won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"

Then how the reindeer loved him
As they shouted out with glee:
"Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer,
You'll go down in history!"

LEAVING YOU WITH THIS SONG FOR THE MORNING TO KEEP YOU OCCUPIED WHILE I GO OUT AND FOOD SHOP!
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:02 PM   #55  
Rennie

Melody
lol I like Leroy the redneck reindeer better lol.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:28 PM   #56  

Hello Ladies,

This is too wierd... I had posted last night, but when i was looking back at everyone notes, mine wasn't there.... hum...

Melody - thanks for the tunes... I just love holiday music...

Shad - sounds like a wonderful Christmas... yahooing in the sun, sand and near the sea...

Happy - pushing your face off... Hum...... tonight put that brace on...

Shy - glad you had a great day with the kids... and to top it off you had pizza..

Hi to everyone else... Hope your having a great day...
1day@atime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:57 PM   #57  

Well, Mel, all I can say is:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg [email protected] (37.0 KB, 10 views)
carla49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:59 PM   #58  

Despite everyone's best efforts to tell me how to insert a picture or graphic in the middle of my post, I just don't get it. So sorry for the thumbnail, not sorry for the image.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:03 PM   #59  

Sheesh, Rennie's down another 2 pounds. Maybe there's something in this whole praying and house cleaning stuff!
Congratulations, skinny!!! I'm just trying to get back to my ticker weight!! (Almost there.)
Old 12-06-2007, 11:17 PM   #60  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Congratulations Rennie - 2lbs - is that your magic number.

Well done
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote