3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Old 12-18-2007, 07:17 PM   #151
gettin' with the plan

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Stopping in to say hello.

Nothing new.
Old 12-18-2007, 11:59 PM   #152

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

You are all asleep so I will just tiptoe in and leave this message. I think we all get the picture

Last edited by Shad; 12-19-2007 at 12:01 AM.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 12:03 AM   #153
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Shad
You are so very right lol
I go out christmas eve and do some shopping. I love the crowds and the snow and the music. I think it is great. No hurry, just enjoy myself.

BMI 01/01/16 ( 47.1 ) BMI 01/07/16 ( 45.5)

Everything is a choice; we make the choice to be what we want to be or just talk about being what we want to be.

God, keep your arms around my shoulders and your hands across my mouth.

Sometimes God doesn't whisper in our ear what he wants us to hear. Sometimes he jumps up and down screaming PUT DOWN THAT COOKIE. We just don't listen.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 09:12 AM   #154
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

LET SHAD'S COUNTDOWN BEGIN!!!
WE WILL ALL BE WAITING WITH BAITED BREATH TO HEAR WHERE YOU ARE GOING NEXT! I STILL THINK YOU SHOULD OPEN A=YOUR OWN DEMOLITION/CONSTRUCTION/RENNO COMPANY!!
AND BY THE WAY...I GET THE PICTURE!

RENNIE~ DON'T BE SILLY...NO ONE HAS THE TIME TO EVEN THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING MUCH LESS SPEND TIME LAUGHING

CEEJAY~ NOTHING NEW HERE EITHER!! GUESS I NEED A MORE EXCITING LIFESTYLE!

TODAY JEN AND I ARE SPENDING TIME TOGETHER. TOMORROW THEY LEAVE AFTER LUNCH. LOOKS LIKE GOOD WEATHER FOR THE TRIP DOWN. TOMORROW I GET MY PICTURE TAKEN AS THE TOKEN HANDICAP FOR THE TOWN HALL'S RENNO COMPLETE WITH ELEVATOR ACCESS FINALLY! THEN FRIDAY IS THE PARTY LIKE I SAID.
NICE ENDING TO THE WEEK. 3 NEW PEOPLE HAVE MOVED IN OVER THE WEEKEND. AND A BUSY WEEKEND IT WAS. IT'S TOUGH TO BE UPROOTED JUST BEFORE CHRISTMAS. I CONSOLED THEM AND SID THEIR NEW APARTMENT WAS THEIR BIG GIFT THIS YEAR. IT WAS 20 YEARS AGO THIS MONTH I MOVED IN HERE MYSELF. TIME SURE HAS FLOWN. JEN HAD JUST GRADUATED. ENOUGH WITH THE MEMORIES. I WILL NEVER GET ANYTHING DONE SITTING HERE!
HAPPY WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY
TO MISS HAPPY...IS THAT YOU I HEAR SNEAKING IN???
Old 12-19-2007, 02:52 PM   #155
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Post Mind if I Get Demented with Y'all ?

I'm returning to 3FC after a several year hiatus, during which I managed to get to my highest weight ever. A couple years ago, I injured my back, which has limited my ability to exercise (even walking is sometimes painful). But I'm getting another shot in the injured area after Christmas, which should help.

I need to, and want to, get fit because it will be less strain on my back, improve my asthma and I'll be able to do more fun stuff.

I just got a new position within the same company I've worked for the past year. And with the new position, I'll be working a 40 to 45 hour week, as opposed to the 65 to 70 hours per week that I've been working for the last year. More time to take care of ME! Yay!!
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 03:02 PM   #156
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

diyana - you are most welcome to join us!

Sorry I didn't get to post this morning peeps - the Internet connection is not working at home and I don't like to post at work. Hopefully it will be fixed when I get home.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 05:15 PM   #157
gettin' with the plan

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Welcome-diyanna
Old 12-19-2007, 06:37 PM   #158

Morning all,

Diyanna. You don't have to be demented to live in this house but it sure helps. Hope the reduction in hours helps that back along somewhat.

Got this great Aussie/Kiwi joke this morning:
Two Aussies are sitting down for a break in their about-to-be-opened new
store As yet, the store isn't ready although the shelving is all in place.

One says to the other, "I bet any minute now some bloody tourist is
going to walk by, put his face to the window and ask what we're selling."

No sooner are the words out of his mouth when, sure enough, a curious
bloke walks to the window, has a peek, and in a Kiwi accent asks,
"What yer sellin' here?"

One of the men replies, "We're selling *******s here mate."

Without missing a beat, the Kiwi says, "Geez, you must have had a
bloody good day, you've only got two left!"

Enjoy the daily giggle.

Not too much going on here either. Just work, work and more work and it is only 6 days to Christmas - I'm counting today because it is still early in the morning and I have the rest of the day to get through yet. Life is grand in the State of Western Australia - well it would be if I got out of here. I have yet another pile of work to get through and I seem to have aquired another deadbeat team member. Yesterday I think he has decided I am not a nice person because I gave him back a whole raft of paperwork and said that it just wasn't good enough for any person to train with. He is an injured person!!! Join the Hate Joy ranks. I don't care. I just want the job done. Another person from Accenture. That company is high on my hit list.

Mel - wish Jen and Rich a very happy Christmas and a very enjoyable cruise. I suspect they have earned every minute of it.
Are you getting your photo in the paper as the 'disabled of the month??' Or is it the elevator that is having its photo taken and you have to be there to hold the doors apart??
There are a few places I wouldn't mind demolishing - but I am getting old! I don't know if I could hack the pace these days - although all those dynamite sticks and plastic explosive hold a certain charm

Happy - that connection sucks. What's the DH going to do today???? I was thinking about you last night when we were discussing BW and info cubes! Slice and dice the information - why isn't Happy here when I need her?? I'm trying my best to gently instil some information into a developers brain that it is actually good if all aspects of the portal look and feel the same way and that no, BW doesn't have to go out there all on it's own. It's part of the reporting process and belongs down here in the body of the portal home page. Do not bury it!!!!!

Morning Ceejay. Hope life gets more exciting for you soon.

Okay - I am outa here to see if I can stir things up some more. Now who is first on my list of folk to hack off?

Last edited by Shad; 12-19-2007 at 06:40 PM. Reason: I can't remember code!
Old 12-19-2007, 07:16 PM   #159
Rennie

Shad
Oh my gosh, that is to funny.

Diyana
If you can stand to be around us. You are as demented as we are and you belong here lol. WELCOME.

Melody
Oh thanks, now I know how it is. I am not even worth taking the time to think about. Jeez, don't I just feel the love lol.

OK, hubby wants to know how you all can stand to be around me a couple of days before weigh in. Today ( weigh in day ), he said something like, see you lost 2lbs again, just like you do every weigh in. Why are you always doom and gloom for 2 days until you do your darn weigh in. You drive me nuts those two days. I am going to gain back 50lbs because I didn't do this or didn't do that or I ate this or that. You drive me crazy those two days. I said fine I won't say a word to you. He ( lololhehehehehahahaha ) got that hurt puppy look on his face and said, no no I didn't mean that lol. Then he started to complain about how you all know I lose weight before he does. You all knew what I weighed before he did lol. He only knew I lost the weight before you did today because he was at the docs office with me today lol.

I couldn't believe it, I thought this weigh in I was going to see no loss at all if not a bit of a gain. I hurt this darn hip, I can't exercise right. I have been eating at the high limits of what I allow myself. I was tickled to death to have lost weight at all, also lets me know I can eat a lot more than what I thought I could and still lose.

Everything is a choice; we make the choice to be what we want to be or just talk about being what we want to be.

Sometimes God doesn't whisper in our ear what he wants us to hear. Sometimes he jumps up and down screaming PUT DOWN THAT COOKIE. We just don't listen.
Old 12-19-2007, 08:51 PM   #160

Another two pounds - hallelujah Rennie. That's just great!!!
Old 12-19-2007, 09:10 PM   #161
Rennie

Shad
It really was an eye opener for me. I can eat more than I thought I could. That is a great thing. I love fruit and was a bit worried because I have been eat 3 or 4 servings of fruit a day. Lots of carbs. now I can enjoy my fruit and not worry about it.

Old 12-20-2007, 01:11 AM   #162
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Cute joke Shad. Got a good, VERY MUCH NEEDED laugh out of that. Thanks for sharing.

I have put my BW days behind me. Don't know nuttin' 'bout it. No sirreee Bob. Had the longest apprenticeship in company history and never really got to use it. I'm sure there are some who would capitalize that into a lucrative consulting job but it's not my way. Just like Help Desk, Business Analyst, Stuper-visor, Director, Systems Programmer, Web Programmer, EDI Mapper, Computer Operator yadda yadda yadda - that is over and done with. In the past probably never to be utilized again and easily forgotten

Lordy I am tired. Just bone tired. I pushed hard this week to get all my work done - well at least to a reasonable stopping point so that I didn't have to go back to the anvil hanging over my head. I am most grateful that unlike other vacations, I am not sitting up until 3:30 or 7am the day before vacation pulling an all nighter trying to get everything done that everyone wants. I did work tonight when I got home - up until about 10pm when Lotus Notes suddenly decided that I was not authorized to look at my own email account anymore. I took this as a sign from God that it was time to shut off the laptop and go tackle the personal list of 7,000 to-do's that awaits me tomorrow.

So I probably won't be on tomorrow other than to lurk for a minute with morning coffee.

Congrats on more weight loss Rennie. Please don't ever use the phrase "the pounds just melted off" around me or I'm afraid I won't be able to speak to you again I'm sure you have earned your losses thusfar. Good on yah as Shad would say

Mel, thank you for the cute e-card. It just so happened that I really DID have red suede shoes on that day. No tinkerbell at the curved tips but red nonetheless. Shows how well you know me

Shad - you have quite the little league of nations on the work team there. I appreciate your efforts to push the little lazy buggers to do more to earn their paycheck. Keep up the good work and set that bar high! DH said the internet connection came back as mysteriously as it died. The new cable company said the old cable company did not take care of their equipment so now they have problems. I wonder if the phone reps have a magic 8 ball and they turn it upside down for the "outtage reason of the day". Some of them seem to be recycled more than once.

Hi Ceejay.

Please keep the snow and cold winds up north Ruth, Carla and Madcat. At least keep them up north for the next week. Our drive should be dry going up. They are predicting a bit of snow for the weekend - a light dust, nothing major like the 10 inches they got last week. And it should be cool, but dry coming home.

I wish each and every one of you ladies a warm, happy memorable Christmas. May Santa be good to you and make your wishes come true.

I'll be back after Christmas but before New Year's. Hopefully rested up and gettin' my mojo back again.

Merry Christmas ladies

Last edited by happy2bme; 12-20-2007 at 01:12 AM.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:59 AM   #163
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/177/153

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Things are accelerating around here as I gear up for company. My son, DIL and grand daughter are coming a day early now! I sat and made a list last night that was way too long so had better get my a$$ in gear and start doing things.
Don't worry if I'm not around much in here.
Old 12-20-2007, 01:43 PM   #164
Smackin' into a Wall

Just a quick stop in to wish those who are wandering off (physically or metaphorically) to have an excellent holiday. Be safe and hug those you love! May it be relaxing and may all your wishes come true.

I'll return later!

SW - 190 Sept 9 2009
CW - 172
GW - 145ish, maybe, we'll see
Madcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 04:18 PM   #165
Rennie

Been a busy day cracking the whip to make the kids get chores done. No school no work CHORE DAY I love it. Makes them see what it is going to be like when they are " adults " and out on their own. Not all fun and games like they think. Back later, making sure everything is done and passes inspection. They hate my white glove lol.