Old 11-12-2007, 12:11 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 282/198/130

Height: 5'4"

Thumbs up Newbies Join Together

How is this newbies? If you don't like it, please tell me.

Dina 556
Dina 556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 11:21 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 70/67.3/60

Height: 163cm

Thanks for starting a thread! So, how is this going to work? Are we all going to tell our story, then weigh in each week or something? I have never been part of a support group (online or otherwise) so I am not sure what happens.
planet claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:15 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 282/198/130

Height: 5'4"

Your welcome!

Where did all the newbies go? bummer.

There is a 5 lb challenge that I go to where the first one to lose the 5 lbs. starts a new 5 lb. thread. What do you think of joining that one for keeping track of ourselves and using this one for more support and maybe just write about how are diets are going, etc.

There is also a 10 lb. challenge, but for me I seem to do better with short term than longer term. But it does work for a lot of people.

What are your thoughts about this thread?
Dina 556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 10:05 PM   #4  
Getting my groove back!!

S/C/G: 254/180

Just joined a couple of days ago so I would sooo love to part of a newbie group. My name is Genny (with a G) I want a fitness and weight counter so bad but I have to post 25 first and wait 30 days that sucks. My start date is March 1st, however I am not doing any formal plan since I have servere anxiety issues I jsut want to ease in to it so I am joining a gym and my march goal is NO POP and to bring my lunch to work each day and to drink more water. FOR A START!!
neurotictigg is offline   Reply With Quote