3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Default Hot & Healthy Challenge Chicks! November 2007!!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2007, 10:32 AM   #1
I AM healthy!
 
Jasmine31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mt
Posts: 2,094

S/C/G: 270/178.6/135

Height: 5'4

Default Default Hot & Healthy Challenge Chicks! November 2007!!

What is Hot & Healthy Challenge Chicks?

A bunch of us were all part of different challenges together, and when the challenges ended, we decided not to! So we all came together and decided to start a long term challenge group, and we called them the Hot & Healthy Challenge Chicks!

-Anyone can join the group no matter what your goals are or where you are in your weight loss journey.
-We are here to support each other, encourage each other, laugh together, and cry together.
-Our unified goal is to exercise, eat right (whatever diet plan we may each separately be following), and have fun!
-We encourage new members, as the more that join, the more friends we have to support us along the way!
-We only ask that you follow one teensy, tiny rule. At the beginning of each month we state what our goals are, and they can be WHATEVER YOU WANT!
Then at the end of the month we can share how well we did with our goals, etc. However, sharing at the end of the month is completely optional.
__________________


Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:41 AM   #2
I AM healthy!
 
Jasmine31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mt
Posts: 2,094

S/C/G: 270/178.6/135

Height: 5'4

Default

Rhighlan86

Quote:
The walk totals around 3-4 miles for the day so its good to do, but I have been making excuses and being cold is one of them.
Take a sweater and wrap it around your waist when it gets to warm!

Yeah take it back!!

SD Gal:

Quote:
Saturday will mark one year from my Dad's passing. It hit me hard this week, but I believe this is why I have been so low of late.
I am sorry to hear that hun. Both my parents are gone too. *hug*
Quote:
I am looking very forward to the holidays despite the fact I will be cooking up a storm
I am already in trouble from baking alot! lol

iriswhispers


Quote:
hope to see everyone back on here soon, it's been kind of dead but i know i've been a part of that too! enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Good to see ya hun!!

Canuk:

Quote:
hope to see everyone back on here soon, it's been kind of dead but i know i've been a part of that too! enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Hope you ladies were able to get things together and get with the two eating and exercising. Trust me, I am okay eating wise, but exercise has been on the very slow side, I did a mile walking and about 45 mins yesterday and today, I think I did it today as I saw a loss on the scales this morning, 201.4 from 204.2, so was rather pleased. Will really have to watch it this month.
You are doing great! Keep it up!!

Quote:
Jasmine how are you doing? How are the kids?
Okay. Still fighting with the blood pressure. Still fighting with Kass to get her to school. uugghhhhh Still getting my walking in, still watching the cals.

Been posting alot on my blog lately.

Come on ladies lets get abck on this!!!
__________________


Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:07 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
SD Gal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Somewhere sunny!
Posts: 175

S/C/G: 165/165/150

Height: 5-8

Default

Hello!! Its been a busy time for me with all that's going on in my life. I'm glad for it, however.

Hope everyone is having a great early part of November. I believe I'm up for the week, but its ok. I'm going to walk tonight I think.. put on a warm jacket and cover my ears (Its colder now at night) I think I did better when I was walking my 3-6 miles every day.. (well duh, huh?)

Hugs.
Michelle
__________________
Mimi

It is not our abillities that show what we truly are, it is our choices.
~JK Rowling~



My Goals:

7/1 - 160
8/1 -
9/1 -
10/1 -
11/1 -
12/1 -

SD Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 07:19 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Rhighlan86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: WV
Posts: 451

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/145

Height: 5'7

Default

Well I walked to class today and I really did enjoy it even though it was freezing. Boyfriend and I had a talk about our relationship and he said that if things don't change by december then we are done. I have been nagging him really badly lately and been so clingy (because when it seems to me like he's pushing away I cling on tighter) and also my weight was one of them. He said that we have both gotten so unhealthy and I have been miserable because of my weight and he wants to change and get healthy and he's helping me. I was really upset the day he said it, but a lot of things got out in the open so I think it's going to be better from now on. I hope, if not I will be pretty down this Christmas.
__________________
~*~BECKY~*~


SW: 195 CW: 193 Ugh GW: 150
Rhighlan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 10:27 AM   #5
I AM healthy!
 
Jasmine31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mt
Posts: 2,094

S/C/G: 270/178.6/135

Height: 5'4

Default

SDgal:

Yes get to walking! Get some ear muffs!

Rhighlan86:

Good for you on the walking!

Quote:
Boyfriend and I had a talk about our relationship and he said that if things don't change by december then we are done. I have been nagging him really badly lately and been so clingy (because when it seems to me like he's pushing away I cling on tighter) and also my weight was one of them.
Is he critisizing you about the weight? If he is pushing you away then maybe it is time to let go hun. If he thinks you are being too clingy then find some friends and develop other interest that do NOT include him. Females and males alike. WHat is the deal with him? Sounds like a bunch of crap to me!

Anyhow I stuck to about 1434 yesterday. Yeah me!
__________________


Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 05:18 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Rhighlan86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: WV
Posts: 451

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/145

Height: 5'7

Default

No he wasn't criticizing me about my weight. We both got comfortable after we got together and gained 40 lbs each and I have been miserable about it and he just wants me to be healthy. I've been getting sick a lot lately and my skin has been terrible and he knows both of those bother me very much. He's definately not criticizing me because he's helping me with my weights. Also, I'm too a point that I'm so weak lifting a 5 lb weight kills my arms. He knows for any job that I want in my field (im working with animals) one of the qualifications is to be able to lift 50 lbs and I can't.

Our main problem is that I have been letting stress and things get to me and all that frustration is pointed straight at him. I go off on him and nag at him and it was making him really unhappy. He told me though that if he wanted to be done with me he would've just broken up with me, but he wants us to work on things because he doesn't want this to be done. He just doesn't want me to nag him for every single little thing like i was ( looking back over stuff i would've called myself worse things than a nag). I even realized I was b*tching at him about things I didn't even care about and it was just because I needed to release my anger and frustration over outside stuff.

I think what I am going to do is go to the counseling the school offers. I need help with my stress big time. It's affecting me in many ways and if I could learn how to deal with it I would be so much happier. Any of the problems that he was talking about aren't things he wants me to change completely about myself it's just pretty much going back to how I was. When we met I was confident and I stood up for myself and I didn't take crap from people, now that I gained weight I stopped being so confident, I let people push me around..etc....he just wishes I would be me again and he wants to help.
__________________
~*~BECKY~*~


SW: 195 CW: 193 Ugh GW: 150
Rhighlan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 10:46 PM   #7
I AM healthy!
 
Jasmine31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mt
Posts: 2,094

S/C/G: 270/178.6/135

Height: 5'4

Default

Okay I see. Sometimes situations can be stressful and college too! I am glad you two can talk it over and work towards a compromise. You can always vent her to us too hun! *hugz*

Okay so I have been big grocery shopping for the month and have spent about 3 different days at the store! ugghhhhh I enjoy it though, but I need to stay home and get some cooking/baking done.

Food was okay today. I was a lil peeved at dh cause I had my "good breakfast" and just wanted to come home for lunch but we were shopping and he refused to eat breakfast and he was super hungry and wanted arbys and.....

After splititng a large fry with him and having ONE beef and cheddar melt, I had NO cals left for dinner!! Well I had a glass of milk and 2 cups of cantaloupe. Men!
__________________



Last edited by Jasmine31 : 11-09-2007 at 10:46 PM.
Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:24 PM   #8
I AM healthy!
 
Jasmine31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mt
Posts: 2,094

S/C/G: 270/178.6/135

Height: 5'4

Default

Come on ladies! Where ya at? Turkey day isnt here yet! lol
__________________


Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 09:00 AM   #9
I AM healthy!
 
Jasmine31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mt
Posts: 2,094

S/C/G: 270/178.6/135

Height: 5'4

Default

Okay so I am battling with my cals lately. My walking is still good. I finally got a scale at costco. It is a healthometer and it was $30.00 with a $5 inst. rebate.
__________________


Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 06:58 PM   #10
I AM healthy!
 
Jasmine31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mt
Posts: 2,094

S/C/G: 270/178.6/135

Height: 5'4

Default

Well my walking is at 723 and I have been trying to watch the cals. If anyone is reading please pray about my b.p thing. I have been getting light headed lately. I think maybe I was eating way too much of the yummy food i was baking. Lots of lasagna, pizza and enchiladas.
__________________


Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 08:26 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
SD Gal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Somewhere sunny!
Posts: 175

S/C/G: 165/165/150

Height: 5-8

Default

Hi Girls! How are you all? Its been quiet on the board I see.

Well, hs football is over and now I can take a little more time for me and get back into the swing of stuff. I am really looking forward to it. I started walking again at lunch today. My legs have been cramping at night and I just know its due to sitting all day and not getting up.

Eating is so-so, I have to try and get in more veggies.. so.. that's my goal. I'm still on and off with WW, but all in all, not horribly pigging out.

Lots of hugs everyone's way
Love,
Me.
__________________
Mimi

It is not our abillities that show what we truly are, it is our choices.
~JK Rowling~



My Goals:

7/1 - 160
8/1 -
9/1 -
10/1 -
11/1 -
12/1 -

SD Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 06:49 PM   #12
Losing To Live
 
martiniforme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Posts: 388

S/C/G: 289/266/140

Height: 5'5

Default

Jasmine:
Quote:
Okay. Still fighting with the blood pressure. Still fighting with Kass to get her to school. uugghhhhh Still getting my walking in, still watching the cals.
I know you can tackle this blood pressure issue. You are one of the most successful and most motivating ladies I know!! Why is Kass fighting getting to school?

Mimi:
Quote:
I believe I'm up for the week, but its ok. I'm going to walk tonight I think.. put on a warm jacket and cover my ears (Its colder now at night) I think I did better when I was walking my 3-6 miles every day.. (well duh, huh?)
Just keep walking. It's tested and true! Winter is biting this year, so maybe investing in something in the home for those really cold evenings might help!

Rhighlan86:
Quote:
Well I walked to class today and I really did enjoy it even though it was freezing. Boyfriend and I had a talk about our relationship and he said that if things don't change by december then we are done. I have been nagging him really badly lately and been so clingy (because when it seems to me like he's pushing away I cling on tighter) and also my weight was one of them. He said that we have both gotten so unhealthy and I have been miserable because of my weight and he wants to change and get healthy and he's helping me. I was really upset the day he said it, but a lot of things got out in the open so I think it's going to be better from now on. I hope, if not I will be pretty down this Christmas.
One thing I discovered in my last relationship (which some of the seasoned H&H Chicks might remember) is that changing for him was a goal killer. I have lost more weight doing it for myself than I did for him. When I was doing it for him, my weight would fluctuate, quite literally, with the mood of our relationship. I truly believe that if you are unhappy with your weight, change it, but only surround yourself with 110% support. I found myself very vulnerable to biting words. It's great of him to show concern for your health, but if he's also unhealthy, maybe he should eat his words and do something about it, too. Your habits do not define his, nor his your's. Be careful that you do not allow him to blame you for his unhealthy lifestyle. We are all responsible for our own actions and inactions/reactions. I left a 5 year relationship when I finally realized that my weight was NOT to blame for problems in our relationship. I'm not encouraging you to let him go, but just be careful. Your self esteem will depend on it. You have already begun the journey, and you've already started losing. That is key!!! Today is a new day, and so it should be treated as one Good luck, whatever you decide to do . If you ever want to talk, you can find me the in the same places the other girls do! MSN: grassprints@nucleus.com | yahoo: airingmydirtylaundry | myspace: martiniforme@gmail.com

Quote:
I think what I am going to do is go to the counseling the school offers.
I STRONGLY agree with this. I've discovered through counselling that the issues I had nagging the ex were so much deeper than I thought they were, and with time and help, I've been able to start mending and resolving some of my issues, and I truly am feeling so much lighter and stress free.

Jasmine:
First. OMGosh I MISSED YOU!!! I still always talk about you . You have been one of my biggest motivators and supporters since I started!

Quote:
Anyhow I stuck to about 1434 yesterday. Yeah me!
Hurrah! And I have been thinking about you a lot and your blood pressure. I think it might be time to re-examine your diet and make some changes. Canteloupe is not the biggest filler for dinner, and we don't want you to feel unsatisfied, that can lead to all kinds of issues. Maybe remind DH about your bp next time he wants Arby's?

YEAH! P.S. WELCOME TO ONE-DERLAND!

* * *

I haven't really stepped on a scale in the last 5 months, maybe a total of 4 times! But I did the other day, and I was shocked (and amazed!) to find that I have almost hit 250! That's almost 30 lbs lost! I was really battling with my weight, trying to hit the 25lb mark. And then I discover, moderately keeping with my diet, I still managed to lose! Not as much as I would have liked to, but given my inactivity and concentration, I'm still very pleased!! A lot of life changes contributed to this, and I am feeling happier and more stress free. I just moved back home, I was tired of my sister's BS, and now I'm back with my mom, who supports my weight loss and life style changes, to the point where she has adjusted her cooking (which has always been very good and healthy) to setting my portions when she serves up dinner. What a doll! Life at home is stressful in it's own way, but I think it's really important that I get back to basics She also has been encouraging me to walk, and the other day I walked over 2 hours! My hip has been killing me for 2 days, but that's okay. It was worth it. And the ex is bringing me my treadmill this weekend, hurrah! Yes, we're still friends. It turns out he's bipolar, which explains SO MUCH.

Jasmine: I didn't give him the option to reconcile, I left in the middle of the day while he was at work, and moved 4 hours away. We seem to be doing alright with communication in rebuilding the friendship we used to have, and I'm happy with that!
__________________

Last edited by martiniforme : 11-16-2007 at 06:57 PM.
martiniforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:19 AM   #13
I AM healthy!
 
Jasmine31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mt
Posts: 2,094

S/C/G: 270/178.6/135

Height: 5'4

Default

SD Gal:

Quote:
Hi Girls! How are you all? Its been quiet on the board I see.
While they are playing hooky, I am losing weight! Hooray for me!!

Quote:
I can take a little more time for me and get back into the swing of stuff
That is good!!

Quote:
My legs have been cramping at night and I just know its due to sitting all day and not getting up.
Try to get some stretches done.

*hugz*

martiniforme:

Quote:
I know you can tackle this blood pressure issue. You are one of the most successful and most motivating ladies I know!! Why is Kass fighting getting to school?
Thanx so much. I really think it is from all the stress lately. While you were gone it got really ugly and my ex dragged me back to court. I was 203 by end of January and by April 20, I was back to 220!! I really buckled down though and decided I would have to deal with him no matter what I weighed and that i was determined to do it healthy and not be 250 or 300, etc.

So the scale started going down again and then you take a siesta etc you know how it goes but as of today I am 195.40!!! Hooray! Now let me just say I got a new scale on Monday. My old one was one of those cheap $6.00 scales that fluctuate. I got mad and smashed it a few months ago. They always seem to say 6 lbs less than the digital ones. So by that standard I would be about 190 and have come even farther. But I am sticking with my new digital one.

Oh anyhow back to my ex. Kass wanted to go live with him!!! She wrote in a letter she would rather shoot herself in the head than stay with us. Pretty melodramatic hunh? She is emo. You know where your great life where you have your own room, tv, dvd player, ps2 , movies, games books, just isn't enough. You want to be miserable. ugghhhhhh

It was a nitemare with court and everything but he didn't get ANY extra custody. He was trying to take all of them. He is supposed to have every other weekend and since the divorce hadn't even done that. After his surgery in Dec. his sis came about 5 times to get them for him and we are in touch. We were supposed to go back to mediation again when he passed on. August 23rd. So lots of mixed emotions there. Grief, sadness and relief. I am sure you can imagine. So now with God's help we are putting our family back together again.

The fact that he is dead at 35 and had high blood pressure as well scares the snot out of me. He had heart valve disease though which is what he died of.

I am doing my best to get a handle on it. Pray for me.

Kass just doesn't want to go to school. doesn't want to be motivated to do anything.

Quote:
STRONGLY agree with this. I've discovered through counselling that the issues I had nagging the ex were so much deeper than I thought they were, and with time and help, I've been able to start mending and resolving some of my issues, and I truly am feeling so much lighter and stress free.
That is great hun! Sometimes people aren't ready for such a drastic change in another persons life. It may of been his comfort zone.

Jasmine:
Quote:
First. OMGosh I MISSED YOU!!! I still always talk about you . You have been one of my biggest motivators and supporters since I started!
That is so sweet! I really missed you too and was sad when I cam back you were gone. I am glad you have returned. The prodigal hot and healthy chick has returned!!!! hahahahahah STAY HERE NOW!!! We need each other for support! *BIG HUG**
Quote:
Hurrah And I have been thinking about you a lot and your blood pressure. I think it might be time to re-examine your diet and make some changes. Canteloupe is not the biggest filler for dinner, and we don't want you to feel unsatisfied, that can lead to all kinds of issues. Maybe remind DH about your bp next time he wants Arby's?

YEAH! P.S. WELCOME TO ONE-DERLAND!
One derland is awesome!! I am really excited but it seems bittersweet since I am struggling with the b.p.

Yeah I just need to stick to clean eating and 1400 calories cause it seems I start doing better then I veer off that and next thing you know I am not feeling good and am miserable.

All I want to do is be here to take care of my family. My husband. Be around for my grand kids, great grand kids maybe ya know? Maybe have a chance to share Jesus with others. Being sick doesn't fit into my plans.

Joe is my strongest supporter and he feels bad when he realized it had transfat in it. I was also eating that sweet n salty popcorn and making pizza, lasagna, enchiladas. And I think those would be fine but the ench sauce probably has alot of sodium in it and the sphg sauce. I need to just make my own from scratch ya know?

I usually don't eat cant. for dinner. Just if I am sick. Cant has 800 mg of potassium for 2 cups. I am backing off the meat for a few days even chicken and sticking to salmon, beans, potatoes, brocoli, cauliflour, walnuts, apple, grapefruit, yogurt, milk, spinach, oatmeal, celery etc.

When I brought my scale home on Monday I was 200.20 Now that I have been really strict for a few days the weight has climbed down to 195.4 as of this a.m. and I may of lost a pound but the rest was water retention I believe. I don't feel so bloated any more. When I look back on my cals I had some 2000 cal days. Uggghhhh SO that is basically 5 pounds in 5 days!
Most of it from sodium!!

Quote:
I haven't really stepped on a scale in the last 5 months, maybe a total of 4 times! But I did the other day, and I was shocked (and amazed!) to find that I have almost hit 250! That's almost 30 lbs lost! I was really battling with my weight, trying to hit the 25lb mark. And then I discover, moderately keeping with my diet, I still managed to lose! Not as much as I would have liked to, but given my inactivity and concentration, I'm still very pleased!! A lot of life changes contributed to this, and I am feeling happier and more stress free. I just moved back home, I was tired of my sister's BS, and now I'm back with my mom, who supports my weight loss and life style changes, to the point where she has adjusted her cooking (which has always been very good and healthy) to setting my portions when she serves up dinner. What a doll! Life at home is stressful in it's own way, but I think it's really important that I get back to basics She also has been encouraging me to walk, and the other day I walked over 2 hours! My hip has been killing me for 2 days, but that's okay. It was worth it. And the ex is bringing me my treadmill this weekend, hurrah! Yes, we're still friends. It turns out he's bipolar, which explains SO MUCH.
I am so happy your mom is being so supportive!!! 30 pounds??? That is awesome!!! Just keep it up and think what if you had been watching the cals and walking, you would be even less! You can do this!! Its just a numbers game!!

Stick with me and we'll keep each other motivated. Maybe soon I will dig out the old pics and show ya what i looked like when I was 280 and what I look like now. Do not over do it with walking. I found that my limit was 90 a day a few times a week and 60 other days. When I tried to go and push and have a 2 hour day or a 3 hour day once in a while I look back and I didn't walk for weeks after! So it is better to do 60 a day and be consitent KWIM? If you can only do 30 one day than just do that.

I am so proud of you!!!!!

Your ex. Well bi polar, What a nite mare. I am glad he is bringing your stuff and you can remain friends. Maybe he just isnt the one for you. *hugz*
__________________


Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 12:05 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Rhighlan86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: WV
Posts: 451

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/145

Height: 5'7

Default

Sorry for not writing in a while, things have been crazy with school. Finishing up this senior year is going to kill me, I have no doubt about it. and I can already bet that I am throwing the biggest party when I graduate because it's been a struggle. Especially since I caught up and kept it to 4 years, unlike most graduating seniors now (most graduate as a 5th year senior).

Food and exercise have both been really good, what sucks it the scale isn't moving at all. I'm really thinking about getting a digital one cause this dial thing is a pain in the rump. It moves and I can't tell exactly where it is. I put my weights on it and they came up correctly so I dunno. I just have the hardest time reading the dang thing.

Today though to get on the ball with it I bought two one liter bottles of diet green tea to flush my system. I am swollen (chubby fingers are a sure fire way to tell if I am retaining water).

On a good note, I went to sheetz earlier because I had no idea what I wanted to eat, nothing sounded good, I didn't feel like getting anything, so I went there to see if something sounded good, but I saw these 3 guys (one was rather cute) getting gas and I went ahead in and a few minutes later they followed me in and got drinks or whatever. Nothing sounded good so I just got a cup of coffee and got in line (behind the cute one). Well I ended up leaving before they did and I noticed they were right behind me....well a little ways up the road I stopped at a red light and they pulled in the lane beside me and I heard a honk and I look over and the one guy was smiling at me so I smiled politely and then looked at the light again and then I heard another honk and I looked over and got the same thing well it was funny that time so I started laughing and then the light turned green and we went our seperate ways. Anyways the point of the story is it felt really good to be flirted with by someone that I thought was rather cute....gives me a little boost! Made me wanna come back and work out! (I never did drink that coffee though, I hate coffee )
__________________
~*~BECKY~*~


SW: 195 CW: 193 Ugh GW: 150
Rhighlan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 10:24 AM   #15
I AM healthy!
 
Jasmine31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mt
Posts: 2,094

S/C/G: 270/178.6/135

Height: 5'4

Default

Rhighlan86

So good to see ya!! *hugz*

Quote:
and I can already bet that I am throwing the biggest party when I graduate because it's been a struggle. Especially since I caught up and kept it to 4 years, unlike most graduating seniors now (most graduate as a 5th year senior).
Most people take 5 years now? I didn't know.

Quote:
Food and exercise have both been really good, what sucks it the scale isn't moving at all. I'm really thinking about getting a digital one cause this dial thing is a pain in the rump. It moves and I can't tell exactly where it is. I put my weights on it and they came up correctly so I dunno. I just have the hardest time reading the dang thing.
I just got me a healthometer at Costco. They were 430.00 - $5.00 instant rebate.

Quote:
well a little ways up the road I stopped at a red light and they pulled in the lane beside me and I heard a honk and I look over and the one guy was smiling at me so I smiled politely and then looked at the light again and then I heard another honk and I looked over and got the same thing well it was funny that time so I started laughing and then the light turned green and we went our seperate ways.
That is cute and a nice little boost!!

Quote:
Made me wanna come back and work out!
Exactly!!! You are doing so good!!

Well my food has been low, like 1200-1400 low. i am actually forcing myself to eat. I am still having that lightheaded thing off and on and it is driving me nuts.

I am even thinking about going to see a doc and I am freaking out.

Oh my weight is down to 193.60 as of this a.m. That is 6.6 lbs in 7 days. I would be more excited if I didn't have this other issue.

Please pray i don't have diabetes.

Some people say it could be low blood sugar, a virus, or low blood pressure.

__________________


Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:35 AM.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2