Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 01:09 AM   #91  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Cool Hi Chicks......

Hey Chicks.

Wow you girls have been busy! lol. Gonna make me work on this post, aren't ya? lol.

MY weekend has begun!!!! It is so nice being off...... Lastnight/this morning was not the worst I've ever had at work, but just I guess the word would be: frustrating. But I survived and here I am........relaxing. Doing nothing, nada. Zero. Well we did strip the bed and put clean sheets on it when I got home this morning, if you wanna count that. DH stripped it and helped me put on the sheets so I didn't so much work.

Baby its COLD outside!!!!!! When I got off work this morning luckily I had a sweatshirt stashed in my desk to put on. It was 41 (F) but very very windy. Then when I got up today it was like 37 and so I turned on the heat then.....Now it is.......35, but supposed to get down to 26!! Finally starting to feel November! I know I am a bit insane to some people for saying that............but one thing that fat people are good for is cold weather. lol. Just kidding...........lol

DH said he saw a few snow flakes when he went to the dr this morning, to get his note so he can return to school......oops work. lol. Sounds like school though. Wonder if they want his mommy to write him a note too........ lol

Today/Yesterday/Whatever.......wasn't as good of a girl as I have been, but I know that is okay, that we all veer off the road of weightloss once in a while, the main thing is getting back on.

Cristina -- TY for the T'giving Card! That was so sweet to remember not only my DH and myself, but my spoiled rotten kitty as well!!!!! lol. Awwww did you start singing "All by myself"?? Glad that you had some time with your son. I'll have to go and check out her pic. DH made bean soup.......I haven't eaten any yet. I took some to work with me lastnight and my tummy just wasn't feeling quite 100%........so I didn't eat it..........But we have a ton of it...lol I'm not a fan of sushi either, but I do like California Rolls.........I found this link if anybody is interested: http://whatscookingamerica.net/Appet...forniaRoll.htm

Has how to make them and their calorie/fat/carb content. Looks like Salmon Sushi rolls and Cucumber Rolls are the healthiest.......

Hey Sue -- Glad you had a good time and glad your mom is too, except for a couple days.....Will be nice to have your DD and DS home too...

Hi Suzy Q -- Sorry that M was being a Butt. Wow Rach has lost a lot, ahh to be young again......lol. You are an awesome mom to go with your daughter. I went alone..........lol and I went on it not to be sexually active, I had to be put on it because of my TOM was so heavy....but it was nice to already be on it when the time did come about, even though it looks like I never really needed BC. lmao. Awwww you know I could create a myspace page for ya if you want, so's you can see Cristina and me's beautiful faces. lol.

Big to all and a special to those MIA.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:02 AM   #92  
ugggg.....

Ok..I am running out of time--I have to finish catching up on all the posts before I can post myself and I have to run for Teri's appt so I will bbl!!
Old 11-16-2007, 12:12 PM   #93  
~Believe~

Morning Chics.....

I woke up at 11:30 A.M. just could not go back to sleep. At least its my night off so I don't have to worry about staying awake all night at work! lol.

Anyways..........I hope you all have a great day.

Old 11-16-2007, 01:36 PM   #94  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies, and a Happy Friday to all!

SUSAN...oh, I should have made it public, wasn't thinking-then you wouldn't have to have an account. I'll do that for you today...make it public so you can see. Yeah, I agree times have changed and things are different. And there is nothing wrong with being a virgin at that age...DD is 23 and still untouched, lol. But...years ago when her dad was alive we had talked about things and from the get go decided that when she started dating, if we even thought she was having sex that we would put her on the pill...better safe than sorry. I think that is my favorite dish as well...of course my stuffing, not anyone elses, lol. I put turkey in it, mmmm. My moms was always soooo dry, ick.

SASSY...you are very welcome missy! I try to remember the family and your kitty is family. I don't do it every year, but I have signed Ernie's name (our doggy) on our Christmas cards. And my Aunt always included her babies...she had a dog and a cat. It was cold here too! But I had to turn the heat on last week, or was it two weeks ago. Weather has been weird...warm, cold, warm, cold...ugh! Supposed to be warm today, and I think tomorrow but then it is heading south, lol! Supposed to be a whopping 28 on TG day. GREAT! All this warm weather and the day we plan to decorate the outside it is supposed to be cold! Bean soup sounds yummy!

MINDEE...I will pm you the link! I would have sent it sooner didn't think about it or that you had one. Ha, maybe deep down that is why I walk the end of the subdivision where the construction guys are, lol! Nothing like a guy with his shirt off, showing off those muscles, Hey, we are not dead and it's okay to look. V looks at women.

SUE...yeah, I didn't know that you went on a trip either. Was starting to worry/wonder if all was well with you and your mother. Bet you are excited about Thanksgiving. I would love to have a big family gathering...would have to move to AR for that though. My family is not able to travel this far. To me 7/8 hours is nothing to drive but to them, you'd think they were driving for 2 days, lol.

JULES...hoping the dr visit goes well. Getting closer...

HI ya KATY...hoping you are well.

I plan on doing a 3 mile walk later, possibly 4-we'll see. I am getting laundry done so we'll see. Needed to do it yesterday and didn't so...Me and V ended up going out to dinner after we went to Sams, lol. Good thing the beans are still good...going to cook the ground beef and put it all in the crock pot to simmer for a few hours. Speaking of chili...what do you guys put in yours/how do you make yours? I'm just curious...I have been wanting to try some turkey chili but haven't yet. Maybe if there's any turkey left next week. Here's what I put in...pinto beans of course, can of tomato sauce, chili seasoning, ground beef, and stewed tomatoes. Anywho...

Take care ladies, and have a wonderful day!
Old 11-16-2007, 02:02 PM   #95  
kitty Momo

Good Morning!

I am on the run too. I promised Gaby an early day at school so I will pick her up from K so she doesn't have to be bused over for the afternoon program. I wanted to spend some *fun* time with her before she goes with her father in the morning.
Thinking we would do lunch (ok, she calls it a kids meal with a toy -lol) and go see a movie. I want the one with Dustin Hoffman, the toy store one.....forget the name.....or Bee Movie.

Sassy
- I wanna see your picture! Hope you are having a good day! Rach was having me buy her a California Roll....

Cristina
I have the same things in my chili, just add onions to the list....along with some cornbread on the side - yum......especially on a fall day.

Mindee - Kids feeling better???

Jules
Breathe sweetie - lol.....you sound way too busy!! Come chat with us!! How is Teri???

k - better go get Gab. M and I never talked about Thanksgiving last night. I was late getting out to the pool and he was already sitting *poolside*....lol...and I didn't want to sit next to him. So, maybe tomorrow or Sunday when he drops her off I will tell him....blah - blah.

chat later!!
Old 11-16-2007, 02:16 PM   #96  
One day at a time

Ha, don't know how I missed that Susan & Sassy...but yes, Sassy your are a beauty! I forgot to say anything about your pics *slaps forehead* they are GREAT! I love the slide show! One day I will be myspace savvy like you. I did do a layout...took me forever to figure it out, lol.

Have a good girls day out Susan! Oh and eat some popcorn for me! I think sometimes I go tot he theatre just for the popcorn, lol. Such the little piggy I am.

EDITED to say...no plans for the weekend Susan. DH is working, as is Jason, of course Josh is with his GF so it's just me and DD. I'll look in the paper later to see if there's anything going on. May go to a museum just to do something and get out of the house. If you want to call it a museum, lol. Will definitely get my walking in. Other than that...same old, same old.

Last edited by FrouFrou; 11-16-2007 at 03:20 PM.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:55 PM   #97  
kitty Momo

Hi Cristina....

If I can tear Gab away from the cartoons we will have a girls day -grrrr. Made the mistake of coming by the ex's , who has cable and of course Gab has to plop on front of the tv.
She also doesn't want to go to the movies, she voted for swimming. I guess that is a healthier choice *eyes roll*,,,,lol....mmm, they do have a popcorn machine there so I can still eat popcorn for you Cristina! The least I can do.
We went for a chicken bento and that was yummy.
Gab has been a pill all day. She woke up not wanting to go to school. So I had to listen to that. When we got to school she saw the principal outside by the buses and insisted on saying hello. She kept yelling..."hello principal!!"
Like, what the heck?? She doesn't need to brown nose the principal in kindergarten....and it was raining....and I had to raise my voice to steer her to the front doors.
Yesterday she gave her pink coat to her little friend, who is a boy. Why would a boy want a pink coat..????....Gab said his mother wanted him to have a pink coat so she took it off and he stuffed it into his backpack. It made it's way back to school today w/ a note from mother..... blah blah....
ok, so off we go for swimming. I would like to make it also out to a Learning Palace to get her some ABC drill flash cards.

You are savvy Cristina!! I can't even manage to register - lol

chat later!!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 11-16-2007 at 03:57 PM.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:12 PM   #98  
RosieKate

Hello All

Still feeling a bit under the weather -ack. Today I hemmed pants, took some pants back to Old Navy, and baked some cookies. I'm wiped! I haven't exercised at all this week, guess I'll get back on track tomorrow.

I've missed some myspace action, I think...I'm rosiekate over there, too. I think I have a few pictures up there, but my blogs have more. Sassy, If you send me your myspace name, I'll send a friend request, or you can request me if you want.

Ugh..I need to go chug some more Airborne,,,will do individuals later...hope you are all well and having a good day.

Old 11-16-2007, 09:59 PM   #99  
~Believe~

Cool Hi Chicks......

Hey Chicks.

Well I got some sleep. I slept a little bit after DH left for work and got up at 9 p.m. I feel lots better, but kept having dreams and not pleasant ones.

It is a whopping 38 degrees here........I still have the heat on, but I haven't heard it kick on............hmmmmm. I hope its not broken! lol.

Cristina -- I appreciate you including my kitty, cuz to DH & I, he is family. Esp since our other kitty died in March and we have no children.........He is our "baby".........lol. MIL and my mom include him on cards too. lol. My mom calls him her "Grandkitty" lol. Oh I know what you mean about decorating in the cold! DH & I usually help my mil put up her decorations outside right after Thanksgiving. Sometimes it has been very cold.........lol. Last year though she didn't put everything out. Only a few things, so she didn't need us..........So dunno about this year or not. My husband makes the chili around here, so I really don't know what all he puts in it, only that its delicious! He also makes a great potato soup............I'm so glad he likes to cook! lol.

Suzy Q -- Actually I can PM you the URL of my slide show. Hope you had fun with Gabi.

Katy -- I PM'd you my myspace info.

Hi to those MIA!

Old 11-17-2007, 12:56 AM   #100  
One day at a time

Back again ladies...just can't seem to stay away, lol.

SUSAN...you make me laugh, rather Gaby makes me laugh. Yeah, why would a boy want a pink raincoat, lol? Oh well, the movie will be there when you guys get ready to go, if not it will be out soon enough on dvd, or cable.

Mmmmm SASSY, potato soup is soooo good. I haven't made any in years. That is one thing I love about fall/winter...it is good soup weather for me. I am weird in that if it is hot out I don't like to eat soup. Sorry about the dreams but glad you managed to get some sleep.

KATY...sorry you are still feeling bad. Sounds like you are getting things done though.

Okay, just dropped by to say Hi. Don't plan on staying up too late tonight. I am afraid if I keep doing it I will get in the habit of sleeping in really late and wasting my days away.

I did get in 4 miles today, woohoo. And got all my laundry done.

No plans for tomorrow. Nothing in the paper going on, well there are, just nothing I want to do. A movie would be nice but I don't go on the weekends...do it during the week when there are no crowds. Don't even know what's playing anyway. Gotta wait for the sprinkler guy anyway...to come and blow out the sprinklers/winterize them. Maybe he will be cute and I will have something nice to look at, at least, lol. Kidding

Nighty, night ladies!
Old 11-17-2007, 02:45 AM   #101  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

hello ladies....this is going to be a quick post since Brandon, who I thought was asleep, is now sitting on the couch reading his brother's birthday card.

nothing really new on this end. the kids are sounding better, and I am sure that they are feeling better. Brandon has been an issue with taking his medicine. So, it usually ends up being me having to hold him down to take it. Logan loves taking medicine, for some strange reason. If he could take Brandon's medicine and it somehow make it into his brother's body, he would do it. Marissa is sounding better, but she was playing with her left ear the other day. I haven't seen her doing it since then, so I am going to keep an eye on it. I am feeling better. My throat is still scratchy and it doesn't really hurt unless my throat is dry or I have just woken up.

Brandon just took off down the hall way, and since Tommy has to work today (Saturday) for eight hours, I can bet that he is on my side of the bed trying to wake up daddy or sissy! So, on that note, I need to get off here and go find him!
Old 11-17-2007, 02:05 PM   #102  
kitty Momo

Good Morning Chicka's!!!

to you Katy and Mindee's babies ......hope you all are feeling better today!

Sassy - Thanks again for the slideshow!! What a cutie you are and hubby is handsome. Like I wrote in the PM, love the wedding pictures!

Cristina -> Ya, Gaby is a riot. She doesn't like going to the theatre because she is scared. I think we saw that Rat movie but Rach had to go and we had to sit in back for a fast getaway. lol So, I watched her swim for 2 hours, she kept jumping into the 4'6 and she is 4'1......she insisted she wasn't going to sink and she didn't,

I LOVE potato soup and it is something the girls love also.

anyway, bb in a bit to finish my blah - blahs!!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 11-17-2007 at 02:14 PM.
Old 11-17-2007, 02:15 PM   #103  
One day at a time

Hi ya ladies...

Nothing much going on. Woke up early, early for me the last few mornings, lol. Anyway, was up at 7:30 so thought I would venture out into the cold and get my 3 miles in. Started out cold but I warmed up really fast. Thinking abotu doing another mile or two on the treadmill. Getting kind of sleepy though, so may need a quick nap, yawn. I actually do miss getting up early...always got things done and then had the rest of the day to do whatever...kind of nice.

Susan...boy, Gaby does like to swim doesn't she? 2 hours...sounds like she is doing well with the lessons.

Mindee...sounds lik eyou busy chasing the kids around, lol.

Nothing else going on with me today. Was waiting on the sprinkler guy but he called and 12:30 and said it would be later...sometime after 2 or 3, will call later to let me know. Good thing I have no plans.

Have a good day ladies!
Old 11-17-2007, 02:27 PM   #104  
kitty Momo

ok , I am back

I had to take a call from the ex who was all in a pissy mood about Rach. He got a letter in the mail today saying since she hadn't been in school for 10 days she was being dropped. Ex acts so surprised........like he was told that weeks ago.....he always sounds like he doesn't know what is going on. I kind of go "huh huh"....and he gets all bent out of shape I am not more concerned. WhatEVER. I am concerned, I just show it in a different way*snicker*....lol

Gab continues to be a pill. I bought her markers last night and a coloring book. Which is fine but I noticed a blue streak down Momo's back this morning and scribble on the back of my carseat. She blames it on Rach....which is kind of lame. Rach hasn't been around...call me Sherlock......duh.

Took Gab to my mothers for M to pick up this morning. M comes in and goes down the list of clothes he wants to buy Gab (YES!! We are still talking about this...I am going to go INSANE!!) I finally said "I have my own style, buy what you want M"....after he left my mom goes "He tries so hard".... Gads, lady, he has you fooled.

So, I think I am staying away from ex today. I think I will go buy some cleaning supplies and work on the apt for awhile. Afterwards go to Learning Palace and get the flash cards for Gab and maybe walk the mall and look at all the things that I can't afford. lmbo.....

I had a yummy spinach wrap at Starbucks for breakfast - @ 250 calories.

k- ladies - have a super Saturday!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 11-17-2007 at 02:28 PM.
Old 11-17-2007, 02:32 PM   #105  
kitty Momo

omg Cristina! The sprinkler guy!! Dang......I was going to ask about him. Too bad he didn't show up yet.
Ya Gab loves the water when it is the pool. When she is in the tub though she doesn't like me to wash her hair and she says she NEEDS To get out or she will get finger and toes wrinkles. lol

on the walking!! Chat later.
Closed Thread