Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 07:10 PM   #61  
Made of Starstuff

What a day!

Mamamona - WTG on the pound down!!

Sarah - W00t for your weight loss! I'm so excited for you for getting to the gym! It can be soooo tough, but yeah afterwards *bliss*! And hells yeah we ROCK!

Shimmer - Your story almost made me spit out my drink >_< You probably looked like you did that on purpose!!! Should've ended it with a "Ta da!!!!" & a

First, since it's my weigh-in day. I'm officially the same! This is okay! Hectic week filled with medical problems and not so much exercising and busy busy busy at work. So, you know what? I didn't go down, but I didn't go up! Tomorrow's a new day and I'll get my butt into gear this week.

Blargh news is that I have an unforunate (and painful ) womanly medical problem that is requiring a week of antibiotics. But, I've started on them, and I'll be fine, so this is really just a minor bump in the road!

But the great news about today is that I had an interview at work for a different position within the same company, and the supervisor offered me the job on the spot. I was amazed. (They never do that!) Of course I accepted. So within a month I'll be getting trained for a new job ^^

Now if I could just get my fiancé to find out if we can have our wedding outdoors at his mother's home then things would be just swell!

I hope everyone's day & evening has gone great!

Last edited by Lovely; 11-08-2007 at 07:15 PM.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:24 PM   #62  

hey ladies - i have the same excuse as salsasarah for not posting lately. i get on the site, and i'm so tired from my day that by the time i read all of your great posts, i just don't have any energy to type!

i'm doing ok but having a hard time staying out of the left-over candy. my son going to his dad's for the weekend, so i'm gonna send a bunch along with him. let them get fat lol (i know that's not nice).

my ticker's not really accurate. i lost another pound, but i think i gained it back during a candy binge. i'm gonna wait to weigh myself again in the hope that i lost it again lol.

Shimmering you are so brave! if i stumbled off a treadmill, i'd probably never go back. i'm glad you can laugh it off and keep going!

to all the newbies that have joined us in the last couple days! glad you're here!
Old 11-08-2007, 07:34 PM   #63  

Faerie good job in holding steady through a tough week! i'm sorry to hear about your medical problem. but congrats on the new postition!

Keep up all the good work Sexy Chicks!
Old 11-08-2007, 07:46 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLastTime View Post
Good Morning Ladies

Born to Fly ~ What an AWESOME pic of you and your niece.
Thanks...she's actually my 2nd cousin though. No nieces or nephews for me yet.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:48 PM   #65  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerie View Post
Shimmering - Heck yeah we're getting closer to the weekend!

Born- What an absolute CUTIE!!! Omgosh what curly hair ^^ (And such a beauty holding her, too!)

And Flock to our little flock! ^^ Looking good in pictures actually takes practice as strange as it seems. I've got a very pretty friend who just is not photogenic. It's the weirdest thing!

awe, thank you very much. She does have major curles...all natural too.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:50 PM   #66  

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLastTime View Post
My issue with the gym is getting there!!!
I feel so good once I'm there... I feel so proud once I leave but I just don't GO!! What's up with that?? So annoying.
I am the exact same way. I don't like working out but once I'm done I feel soooo good and so accomplished ( I think that is the word I am looking for )
Old 11-08-2007, 07:53 PM   #67  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Onelasttime
OH MY GOSH that is NOT me. I am Shy_Moment not Shymoments. For heavens sakes. I have had this name for years and years and years. Nothing is sacred lol.

Faerie
I am sorry about your medical problem but happy for you about the job.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:58 PM   #68  
Sandra

S/C/G: 230/195.0/145

Height: 5'4"

Shy Moment ~ ~ I didn't think it sounded like you but then again I thought well, maybe she just hasn't told us all there is to know about her yet.
Old 11-08-2007, 09:15 PM   #69  
Rennie

onelasttime
There isn't THAT much to know about me lol.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:44 AM   #70  
sarah250

S/C/G: 250/246/170

Height: 5'6

Smile Hellow sexy chicks

thank you to
shimmeringsun
shy moment
faerie and contrygirl17902
for the supoprt and to everyone els just for coming here and visiting
I truly want to thank all of you for encoragement
this is a great room and it gives me a extra reson to keep up the (wait lose) by the way Im a realy bad speller so if im spelling wait lose rong some one please tell me ok?
so enough with the sappy stuff
I went to the gym today again I cant belive it but I am therowly worn out
I took my first yoga class today OMG it was so hard I never knew it was such a work out I almost walked out at the end
I had started to feel dizy which I know isnt good
anyway she told us we were going to do the cool down so I stayed but goodness it was not what I expected
I gess I just though it would be calm stretching, not forwad dog and downward dog where I feel like Im going to just tip over
well all and all it was a good experience but I need to practice the poses at home
Old 11-09-2007, 07:16 AM   #71  
Made of Starstuff

Thanks everyone I am excited about the job!

Lola & Sarah & Anyone else thinking about this including myself - This thread is all about being here when we can to support & encourage eachother, not forcing ourselves to be on everyday at 6:43 PM EST. I happen to one of those people who enjoys typing very much so, and I enjoy reading about everyone's day all day long As long as everyone feels comfortable to post when they want to that's all that matters ^^ The support is clearly felt no matter!

Lola - Definitely send that candy out of the house fast!!! ^^ Just don't wait too too long to weigh yourself. You may not have actually gained that much (if anything).

Sarah - Yay! For getting to the gym yet again And yoga is MUCH more difficult than I ever imagined. Don't get me wrong I love it, and it really does help with balance & muscle toning, but omgosh it is not what I thought it was at all.

So, GOOD MORNING everyone ^^ And I hope you all have interesting days!
Old 11-09-2007, 07:52 AM   #72  
Ready to get serious

Height: 5'3

Hey everyone, IT'S FRIDAY!! (I thought I would remind anyone that might have forgotten *LOL*

Shy, at first I was like co-ed gym no way...then I got there and was like hmmm this does have its advantages, well that was until the treadmill incident I swear the guy beside me thought I was a "special" person haha

Faerie I would have but my luck I somehow would have gone flying back and hit the wall or something, as only stupid things happen to me I swear! But good news that you stayed the same, its always better than gaining right? And congrats on the new job, way to go! I see both you and I are on early in the morning, I come on at work before I start, too bad I couldn't get paid for it too!

countrygirl7902 congrats on the 1 pound weight loss!! Yeah get that candy out of the house, its a big temptation for sure! As for the treadmill, I didn't want to go back at first but then I thought oh heck I will probably do something like that again so I might as well go back *LOL*

Sarah good for you trying yoga, its supposed to be really good for you, keep at it you will get better each time you go!

Have a great day everyone, my supervisor is off today so I get to be her backup and pretend to know what I am doing..... So if I make it through today without eating 10 pounds of chocolate it will be a good one!
Old 11-09-2007, 07:55 AM   #73  
Once and for all

S/C/G: 220/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Hola Senoritas y Senoras

I started the fat smash diet on wednesday and so far its been great. I find it easy to follow and so far so good. I already feel lighter. Happy weight loss all.
Old 11-09-2007, 10:41 AM   #74  
Sandra

S/C/G: 230/195.0/145

Height: 5'4"

Hi Ladies ~
I feel like I come here a lot but then when I look in the mornings I feel like I miss so much... must be a timing issue. AND it depends if it's a day I'm working or not since I only work part time. I love to post and read how everyone has been doing several times through the day.... that darn sleep time gets in the way at night though.

Unstoppable ~ I've never heard of the fat smash diet but I'm glad it's working for you so far... stick to it.

Shimmeringsun ~ Maybe just 10 oz. of chocolate??? Just eat one oz. per hours, that will get you back home again. Do you find your coworkers treating you differently when you are "the boss" vs. days you're not?

Faerie ~ They must really want you if they hired you on the spot!! You go girl!! and WHY wouldn't they

Salsa Sarah ~ Good for you for not only trying something new but for sticking to it til the END!! Woo Hoo ^5 (that's a high five btw). Keep it up!! I don't think any of us would be successful in our weight loss without the support of everyone here so thank YOU too!!

Shy ~ Good morning to you!! Ahhhh, I bet there's at least one secret or two in there somewhere!! LOL

Born to Fly ~ It's too bad we couldn't have that "after the gym feeling" BEFORE we went which would make us go more!! tee hee

Countrygirl ~ Awesome job on the pound lost... Don't go looking for it...it's not in the bottom of that Candy Bowl. Actually, if you get to the bottom maybe you will find it. So pack that candy and send it to the ex!!! ****, leave it out for the mailman... just get rid of it!!

If I've missed anyone... I'm sorry... trying to keep up..

New about me ~ I've started a new weight loss program. I started it on Tuesday and I'm doing pretty well with it so far. It's a cool program called The Accu Weight-Loss Program "The Bead Diet" and yes, that is B-E-A-D.... not bread. lol It combines american & asian philosophy using accupressure beads, chi gong breathing and dieting. I've always liked the holistic approach to things so I'm enjoying it. The diet is pretty restrictive so that is a little challenging but I'm doing it!!! Wish me luck ladies!!!

AND .... Have a great day... I'll check in soon.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:15 PM   #75  
Rennie

lol not many secrets here. I am pretty much an open book. I go to church, I bake bread. I make the kids do their chores buy standing over them with a whip and chair lol. Just a every day average mother lol.

Sarah
Just think in a few months you will be saying " I went to yoga class today, man was it easy but I really enjoyed it " lol So glad we help.

Shimmering
You are just to funny. You should have looked at the man and said. I haven't seen eye candy like you in years. You got to me. lolol
Closed Thread