Old 11-08-2007, 07:46 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Reenie
Happy birthday to you

Shad
Wish I had your programming abilities.

Carla
you'll be able to figure out the computer/printer problem.

Happy
I'm having pumpkin soup tonight as well. It smells good. Stick to the WW program. I like the fact that there are several veggies that are 0 points.

The work computer went to the computer doctor yesterday. Last night I was too tired to start up my computer.

Took a pause day today with the food but I did get up and exercise.
I've decided not to go to Paragould until Saturday. I need to work in the yard tomorrow afternoon.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 07:51 PM   #62  

Hey ladies, How is everyone doing? The fall has been so gorgeous....been watching lots of deer and they are frisky chasing each other. So fun to see! Well, my relationship has been blossoming very well with my new guy.... I am going to see him again this weekend...I think he is going to really question me about the future...we shall see! He is so different from anyone I have known very honest and truly wants only athe best for me.
Any hoo hope you are all well. Take good care!
Peace,
Nae
Roseblush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:42 AM   #63  

A Very Happy Birthday to RENNIE!!!
Have a brillant day and great new year!
Blessings,
Nae
Roseblush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:52 AM   #64  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Rennie - have a special day.

Ooooh. So sorry. I forgot the HAPPY BIRTHDAY part of the message

Last edited by happy2bme; 11-09-2007 at 01:59 PM.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 08:37 AM   #65  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENNIE!!!

HOPE ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE...NOW BLOW OUT THE CANDLES!!!

GOOD FRIDAY!!
I WAS UP LATE WITH SOME KIND OF HORRIBLE PAIN JUST UNDER MY LEFT SHOULDERBLADE. GOD KNOWS WHAT I DID TO CAUSE THAT BUT TODAY IT'S MAGICALLY DISAPPEARED. SEE YOU ALL LATER...AND LET ME ADD THAT I ALWAYS THOUGHT BIG BALLS WAS A GOOD THING TO HAVE BUT AT 62 CALORIES APIECE????

HAPPY~ THE CAT WILL LOOK LIKE PUSS'N'BOOTS BUT I THINK SWASHBUCKLING ANYTHING IS CHARMING!! WITH THE DAY SO BUSY I HOPE IT FLIES BY!!!

CARLA~ I AM COMPUTER ILLITERATE. WHEN I HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY OLD PRINTER I TOSSED IT OUT AND BOUGHT ANOTHER ONE. NO ONE COULD HELP ME GET IT GOING AGAIN BUT I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK AND SEND MY NEXT CHOICE AFTER THE APRICOTS IS DYNAMITE THAT SHOULD GET THE OLD LOG JAM MOVING

SHAD~ HOPE THE RANT YESTERDAY WORKED AND ALL THE TROOPS ARE ONCE AGAIN IN LINE WITH YOUR WAY OF THINKING. MAYBE DESPITE THEM THIS JOB WILL COME TO A CONCLUSION BY DEADLINE

NAE~ I SEE YOU POPPED IN WISHING YOU WELL THIS WEEKEND NAND GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEW BEAU!! KEEP US POSTED!!!

CEEJAY~ ANY KIND OF ZWEO FOOD MUST BE A GREAT THING!! HOPE YOU ENJOY THE YARD WORK AND PARAGOULD!!! GOOD EXERCISING GIRL!!

"I may have to cut the acetaminophen and switch to Scotch. The morning trip to the gym is just not happening - not sure how to get my groove back."~ RUTHIE....I THINK THE SCOTCH IS A GREAT IDEA. PAIN PILLS CAN BE A PAIN!!! SO I WILL TOAST YOU NOW AS TO THE GROOVE....STELLA GOT HERS BACK WITH A YOUNGER MAN....I AM THINKING OF TRYING THAT. IF IT DOESN'T KILL ME IT WILL CURE ME!!!

OK....REALLY GOTTA GO. CAN'T SEE ANYMORE THIS MORNING!!

Last edited by MELODY525; 11-09-2007 at 08:39 AM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:14 PM   #66  
Smackin' into a Wall

Rennie!!!

Hope it is a fun one!!
Madcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 08:13 PM   #67  

Rennie, I sure hope I'm not too late to wish you a very, very
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

carla49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 08:31 PM   #68  

Today has been enormously frustrating from the IT point of view... The friendly Panda antivirus help desk sent me an email with a lovely patch to fix my problem. I should have know better than to go ahead when I got a Windows warning not to use it, but... Anyway, their 'hot fix' disabled my wireless access, so I couldn't go on-line at all. It was a while before I remembered about system restore, which took me back in time to a happier place. Still printer problems, but at least I can get on-line again. I now have instructions to eliminate all trace of the software and re-install it. Since this is becoming a full-time job, I think they should start paying me a salary, which I would of course share with y'all for listening to me whinge and whine.

On the positive side, I went to a 90 minute spin class tonight. They've installed little computers on the bikes that work with your heart rate monitor, and of course I love gadgets almost as much as chocolate... At one point I was getting really worried - it said I'd only been peddling for 39 minutes, and I was already pretty pooped. Then I realized it was set to kilometers and not time! At that point there was actually only about 15 minutes left, and I just blew through it as if I were fit. A total of 50 km pedaled, with a lot of it going up steep hills... and a lot more of it happily peddling with next to no resistance.

Hasta manana, chiquititas!
carla49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 09:09 PM   #69  

Just caught up this page.
Happy Birthday Rennie.
Hugs and love to all!!!

I am feeling about 90% well. Still have a lingering cough.
This is how my weekend is looking....
To Do This Weekend!!!
- work Saturday 9-3
-Remembrance Day service 11- ?-Sunday
-home tonight!!!!!
-call-Pauline
-call-Marilyn
-call-Krista
-clean out back hall
-clean office
-get brochures out fri evening
-orders delivered on Sat
-clean both bathrooms
-clean the top of my dressers
-tidy upstairs( with kids)
-sweep, swiffer& mop floors upstairs
-create chore chart/point system
-sweep and wash kitchen floor
-place ad in Gazette( today!!!)
-posters up for School Council
-DS needs winter hat, DD needs tights
-do Avon returns
-order turkey for next Sunday
-clean living room, put up Christmas tree
-clean diningroom
-make Christmas to do list
-groceries

Made a yummy roast chicken potato and carrot dinner with gravy. Yum. DS's week got much better.( baaaaaad day on Monday, been grounded ever since) DD is now very sick with what I had.She cried hard, in my arms, for 45 min before dinner. She is just so sick.
Cleared out the back hall!! Cleaned and organized. Kids helped!!!!!

Oh,I have 16+ of hubby's family coming for Christmas dinner next Sunday.And there are 3 big events I am at with Avon the following week. Tis the season..... to make some big bucks I hope.

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hollyhock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 10:12 PM   #70  

Hello Ladies,

Things have been really hetic around here. I'm taking a certification course that is really taking all of my free time to study.

Rennie - Happy Birthday- Hope you have a great day.. WTG on your weight loss. Are you on any special program?

Holly- You are one busy woman... I got tired just reading your list

Shad - hope your enjoying your time with DS1 or was it DS2.. anyway have fun...How did you do this month? I haven't had my measurements going to get them sunday.

Nae - good luck with your new man. It's always an exciting time getting to know someone...

To everyone else
1day@atime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:45 AM   #71  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Quick and a belated Happy Birthday to Rennie. I hope you can keep the celebration going for the weekend.

My dinner party tonight has grown to nine which isn't a problem as I have tons of food. Most of it is ready to roll but I need to cobble together the appetizers at the last minute. Anybody want to volunteer to stuff cherry tomatoes for me. The female half of the Hyper Pypers will arrive at noon - Margo, her DD Elaine and my grand-dog Bailey. Bailey is Lucy's sister (same litter) and it will be strange to have her here as they are alike in many ways.

OMG - someone's at the door - at 6:52!!! ?????
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 08:22 AM   #72  
Happy September

KILOMETERS!!! CARLA YOU CRACK ME UP!! COULD YOU STAND WHEN YOU GOT OFF THE BIKE???? IT'S SO NICE TO KNOW THERE ARE OTHER DIZZYBOTS OUT THERE BESIDES ME OMG I AM LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF.....BUT I HOPE THE PRINTER SITUATION RIGHTS ITSELF AND YOU ACTUALLY GET TO PRINT SOMETHING SOON. I LOVE "SYSTEM RESTORE" AND HAVE HAD TO USE IT 3 TIMES NOW. THEY MADE IT ESPECIALLY FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME!!!

RENNIE~ HOPE YOUR DAY WAS SPECIAL
32 LBS!!! I AM HOPING MY NEXT 30 COME OFF BEFORE THE TURN OF THE CENTURY!!

HOLLY~ GET WELL SOON!

PATTY~ GOOD LUCK WITH THE COURSE. HANG IN THERE!!!

RUTH~ I WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU STUFF THE TOMATOES....NOW EXACTLY WHERE SHOULD I BEGIN STUFFING THEM? ANYONE IN PARTICULAR?? HOPE THE PARTY IS A GREAT ONE!! ENJOY!

TO MISS HAPPY....IS THAT YOU I HEAR MAKING COFFEE IN THE KITCHEN...GRAB ME A CUP AND WE'LL HAVE A GOOD OLD-FASHIONED CHIN WAG

GOOD MORNING CHICKIES!
IT REALLY ISN'T SUNNY AT ALL OVER HERE. AND I HALF EXPECTED TO SEE A DUSTING OF SNOW BUT THE WEATHERMAN LIED!! THIS MORNING I TORE OPEN THE SHUTTERS AND THREW UP THE SASH AND WHAT TO MY WONDERING EYES SHOULD APPEAR WAS A DARK AND GLOOMY CHILLY MORNING
YESTERDAY I DID MY COOKING FOR THE WEEKEND, TOOK A QUICK RIDE TO THE LOCAL STORE...AND I DO MEAN QUICK...IT'S GETTING MUCH TOO COLD FOR THAT NOW.
I WILL NEVER KNOW HOW SOME MEN CAN RIDE MOTORCYCLES IN THE FALL. BY THE TIME I GET TO THE STORE, MY MOUTH IS FROZEN!!!
I EVEN BEGAN CLEANING UP AND SPENT SOME TIME IN THE OFFICE PROBLEM SOLVING. SO THE DAY WAS RATHER A FULL ONE. NOW THE WEEKEND IS BLESSEDLY FREE AND ALL MINE
HAPPY SATURDAY/SUNDAY AND HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!
Old 11-10-2007, 06:29 PM   #73  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,
Sunny Sunday over here - supposed to get up to 32C but if it does I don't feel it. Yesterday was supposed to be 30C but unless you were in the sun, it wasn't very warm at all. Mind you I wasn't all that well yesterday. Went home from work on Friday feeling pretty yucky and had a rotten nights sleep and woke up with a runny nose and headache. Basically, yesterday I did NOTHING except read and a small amount of housework and a bit of shopping. I did manage to get my hair cut - - and my wallet took a bit of a hammering from that. No wonder they reckon Perth is the dearest city for pensioners in Aust. I whinged at $40 for a basic shampoo, cut and dry over East but this cost me $65.00 The grocery shopping yesterday cost me less than that.
Think I might have to take up hairdressing - second thoughts no.... I have no talent in that direction at all.

Mel - those blokes that ride bikes in the winter are morons. No brain no pain I say. They zip through the traffic as if they were late for everything and roar around the freeways and back country roads as if they owned them. I saw one last weekend with just a cotton shirt, shorts, thongs and his helmet. Um thongs - flip flops? Jandals? Nevermind they aren't the wearing about the hips variety!!! They go on your feet. Just imagine the mess he would be in if he ever came off the bike. Sent you an invite via the e-mail. Think you will enjoy that one. They look like firemen to me.
Just had a message over the PA telling me that for the next 20 minutes I will not be able to get out of the basement car park. Shame - cause I am not in the basement car park.

Carla - Welcome to IT - it stands for Irritatingly Trivial. You will probably find, when the problem is solved that something exceedingly trivial was the cause. It's a learning experience IT. We have a similar thing here with the *HOT PATCHES*. Hot patch is the IT equivalent of a hot flush. Always something goes wrong during it. When the PS team (that's Project Systems - its another module in SAP) put in a Hot Patch, it nearly always interferes with the way the PM team are using their module. We get all sorts of stupidity happening because THE TWO TEAMS DON'T TALK TO EACH OTHER. Drives me crazy I'm waiting for those men in white coats.

Holly - good to see you back even if not well. Get out of here and on with the list. It starts looking good when you start to cross out the jobs.

Patty - my month hasn't been the best. Too much stress and angst for that. However I have managed to stop the gaining and am holding steady. By the end of this week, my hours should almost be back to normal and I can start back at the exercise again. Hope the study goes well. When do you finish this course and what is it again?? I think you did tell me, but I am in holding pattern as far as the brain goes at the moment. All I can see in front of me is a huge list of things to do.

Ruth - don't keep us in suspense - who was at the door at 6.52am? What a cheek. Dinner sounds like fun. I can come over and stuff tomatoes. I'm good at it - well not stuffing tomatoes actually - but if you want a good stuff up, I'm just the person for it. Mel and I between us, can stuff anything up!

I think I had better go and do some work. I'm about 1/2 over my alloted time. I'll be back before I go home this afternoon.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 08:05 PM   #74  

I have officially "seasonally" flipped my lid. I have jack o lanterns on the back porch and a Christmas tree in my living room. The tree is pretty. It is the $49.99 pre lit one from Walmart. It is more than "just good enough".

Next thing I will be breaking out my Elvis Christmas CD.
I am feeling mucho better!!

I have at least 1/2 of my list done.

Shad-I charge $17.00 for a shampoo cut and blowdry. Some higher end shops might charge $30.00. I am in shock. Hope you feel well soon.

Dinner at Ruth's will have progressed to after dinner drinks. Hey, I stuffed tomatoes when I was there!!!

Mel- we had a bit of snow the other day. Didn't stick tho.

HUGS to all!!!!!!!
Hollyhock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 08:06 PM   #75  
Happy September

I am posting this for my Mom. Her one eye is pretty bad again so she needs to stay off the computer. She will be back in a few days. Maybe mid week.
Jen