Old 11-30-2007, 02:31 AM   #181  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Okay - I'm out of here for the weekend. I have hired a car and after I go shopping tomorrow morning, I intend to drive to Margaret River and go sightseeing. Long drive, I may even stay overnight who knows. I'll be back Monday my time

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 07:41 AM   #182  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

have a good weekend Shad. I'm off to the doctor's this morning for a routine checkup and some tests. Can't eat anything this morning. I CANNOT FUNCTION WITHOUT MY COFFEE so I'm a bit bleary eyed and crabby. They better take me right on time for my appt too. Yesterday I sat there for an hour and a half until they called me in. They are very bad about keeping on time in the doctor's offices here which fumes me.

Anyway I have nothing to say at the moment that's coherant so I'll catch y'all later...
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 09:21 AM   #183  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Bloody body is still on West Coast time and didn't get me up until eight! Very cold for the end of November at 18ºF but I've got lots of wood and kindling for the back room so Hershey and I will be cozy tonight.

Today will be shopping and Christmas planning. I have also declared war on the damned mice who are just snitching the bait from my trap line and then running off giggling! It's time for Warfarin, the A-Bomb of rodent control. I don't mind them in the basement but "Stay outta my cutlery drawer. you little buggers!"

Time to gird my loins and tackle the day!
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 09:26 AM   #184  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

GOODBYE SHADDIE...HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!

HAPPY~ HOPE THE VISIT TO THE DRS GOES WELL!
WILL SEE YOU WHEN YOU RETURN!!

CEEJAY~ THE mUCINEX USED TO BE A PRESCRIPTION TILL THE GOVT ALLOWED IOT TO GO OTC LAST YEAR. IT JUST KEEPS THE MUCOUS THINNED OUT SO IT DOESN'T STUFF YOU UP SO BAD. HOPE THE SHOT WORKS!!

RENNIE~DID YOU GET THE BANANAS?? HAPPY CLEANING.

HOME MISS RUTH!!! GLAD TO SEE SOMEONE ELSE WITH THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!! I ORDERED ONLINE ALSO. EVERYTHING IS DONE AND I AM READY FOR SANTA'S VISIT

I DIDN'T GO FOOD SHOPPING. JUST NOT FEELING LIKE IT SO I ORDERED DOWN THE STREET. MY FREEZER IS STILL PRETTY FULL SO I JUST NEEDED THE BREAD, MILK, EGGS KIND OF STUFF. A BIT NIPPY OUTSIDE TODAY. I THINK OUR FALL/SPRING-LIKE WEATHER IS OVER NOW. LOL
JEN IS GOING FOOD SHOPPING TODAY THOUGH. THEN WE WILL STOCK UP THE SHELVES NEXT WEEK WHEN I FEEL MORE MYSELF. NOW THE STORM LOOKS TO BE COMING ON SUNDAY AND MORE RAIN THAN SNOW. WISH THEY WOULD MAKE UP THEIR MINDS! OFF TO PEDAL FOR A FEW.
HAPPY FRIDAY AND HOPE WE ALL HAVE GREAT WEEKENDS!!
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 01:32 PM   #185  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Ruth
I hate mice. I sometimes get them after the farmers start harvesting but not this year. Guess I'd better go get some traps just in case.

Happy
The doctor's office is why I like living in a small town. At my last obgyn visit I had to wait a couple of hours. He had two deliveries at the same time. Hope things turn out okay. You can have coffee later.

Mel
We're suppose to get cold air from Canada next week. I'm simply not ready for this. Online shopping is a good idea. However, the easiest thing for me to do is give money. The purifier has cleaned the air in the house. When I went to bed I was completely clogged. This morning I could breathe. I slept alot better.

Reenie
I've heard of the peanut butter but not the bacon. I've learned to stick the cheese in the little hole with just a tad hanging out. This way they can't run off with it. They don't like 2% cheese.

Holly
Where are you?

My stomach has been fed and I'm back home. Lunch today was on the city. It was a reward for no time down for injuries. We had fish with all the trimmings.

Tomorrow I'm starting the challenge that Oprah has going. I've printed off the contract. My exercise today will consist of yard work. Need to get moving. I can finish cleaning house tonight.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 02:11 PM   #186  
Happy September

CEEJAY~ I HAVE ONE IN MY BEDROOM AND LOVE IT BUT IT'S JUST AN IONIZER. I SLEEP AND BREATHE BETTER AT NIGHT NOW FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS. GOOD LUCK!

I WENT TO AN EMERGI-MED TO HAVE SOMEONE LOOK AT MY EYES. THE DR SAID THE LEFT LOOKS LIKE IT WON'T NEES SURGERY BUT THE RIGHT EYE IS QUESTIONABLE. THE SURGERY IS FAST BUT I DON'T WANT IT BEFORE CHRISTMAS AND IT CAN BE POSTPONED HE SAID INDEFINITELY. BETTER BELIEVE IT....I WOULDN'T HAVE IT DONE HERE ANYWAY! I WILL GO BACK TO THE HOSPITALS EYE CLINIC FOR THAT. HE GAVE ME NOTHING TO USE AND TOLD ME TO USE BABY SHAMPOO AND RISNE WITH BOILED WATER AND BAKING SODA<---ALL ON THE OUTSIDE OF COURSE. KEEPING PC TIME TO A MINIMUM TOO AND NO READING. HE SAID IT'S EASIER TO CLEAR UP FACIAL ROSACEA WITHOUT ANTIBIOTICS THAT EYES. SO I MUST BE PATIENT.
SEE YA MANANA.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:22 PM   #187  
Happy September

Thanks Rennie.
I Will Be Back Monday After The Mall Or Tuesday After Food Shopping. It's Very Inflamed Now Since The Dr Visit And I Have Things I Want To Do This Coming Week With Jen. She Is Leaving On A Christmas Vacation Given To Her And Richie By The Inlaws. So If His Mom Is Well They Will Be Leaving Sometime After The 17th With His Kiddies. For A Few Days I Am Doing Nothing So Jen And I Can Go Shopping Together!!!
Have A Great Weekend Everyone!
Old 11-30-2007, 09:51 PM   #188  

Mel
We will miss you while you are gone. Take care of those eyes.

Reenie
I have never been a fan of egg nog. I've had my indulgence with a McRib. They only have them in November here so it's a treat for me. This year it wasn't as good.
Old 12-01-2007, 06:57 AM   #189  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Hey! It's December! Are we going DEmented in DEcember or to DElta? We have lots of snow plus a windchill of -26ºC or -14ºF!

I'll start a Demented Thread and will be able to change the title later if we decide to change it.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 01:34 PM   #190  

Ruth
I'm all for the DEmented in DEcember and why not in the DElta.

Surely is quiet in here today.

I'm starting my newest 21 day challenge today but will wait to post it until Miss Ruth has up our new thread.
Old 12-01-2007, 01:44 PM   #191  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Ceejay -

Ruth set up the new thread - Worldly Chicks Dememented in December - she also had a link in her post to the new thread. See her earlier post above or click here

Last edited by happy2bme; 12-01-2007 at 01:47 PM.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote