3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   any newbies wanna start a new group? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/126178-any-newbies-wanna-start-new-group.html)

andreaphilip3 10-31-2007 03:13 PM

any newbies wanna start a new group?

hello:)

ive been a vet of this site for awhile, and ive recently lost my support group due to inactivity and i really need a place to fit in and none of the existing ones seem to fit so if anyone wants to form a group let me know:)

letthethingirlout 10-31-2007 03:43 PM

HI what kind of group did you have in mind? I am new to this website and would love to be part of a new group....and since i am new here I am not quite sure where I'd fit in either especially since everyone seems to already know eachother..... I could use lotsa support and I am here to support .....and hope to make some new friends along the way:):dancer: & have a little fun while doing it all.....:dust:

p.s. happy halloween to everyone!

jessiebug 10-31-2007 04:08 PM

:haphal:

I just joined this group a week or so ago. I would love to join in a group. I am here for support and to give support. Let me know what is up and feel free to private message me.

specialkl1965 10-31-2007 04:37 PM

Would Luv to Join

Hi all, would luv join in a good support group. Just signed up today and need all the help I can get. I am always good at giving advice.

Hiljaisuus Maa 10-31-2007 04:49 PM

Sounds like fun. I just joined about a week ago and I'd love to be in this group.

Jersygirl 10-31-2007 04:50 PM

Would absolutely love to join a group.... I just joined today, and I am not sure where I would fit in.... just tell me what I need to do.

slim n up 10-31-2007 05:49 PM

I would love to join also, just joined this sight 2 days ago, and I need all the motivation I can get.

Wilma

Lollapalooza 10-31-2007 06:20 PM

:carrot:Hi All. I would love to join in a group also! I joined the site last week, but have just kind of read a few posts. Let me know what the link forum name is once you start.

ezopp01 10-31-2007 06:22 PM

hello

i just joined today and would like to part of a group as well. im doing weight watchers and have lost 37.8ibs so far but it has been hard. so great support would be wonderful.erin

letthethingirlout 10-31-2007 11:00 PM

please let me know how to join also.....what "thread" (if that is what you call the title of the group) to look under, etc. you can private message me as well to let me know just what to do....
looking forward to supporting all the newbies in the group!!!.....big hug...

LoserChick 11-01-2007 12:02 AM

I have been peeking in here every now and then for the last few days. I am going for Lap RNY surgery on Nov 13th. Its been a struggle for me .. I had to quit smoking, which i had done for 24 years so needless to say i was cranky.. And as of monday i had to start my two week preop liquid only diet. Now i dont know what i want more ... a smoke or Food? Any way was just looking for someone who has been in my shoes or is In my shoes and would like to chat or anything like that...

planet claire 11-01-2007 12:21 AM

I would love to join! I'm not entirely sure what it would entail, but let me know and count me in! Feel free to PM me.

Jersygirl 11-01-2007 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezopp01 (Post 1913435)
i just joined today and would like to part of a group as well. im doing weight watchers and have lost 37.8ibs so far but it has been hard. so great support would be wonderful.erin

Hey ezopp01, I am also doing weight watchers.... yesterday was my 1st day, but I was not that successful. I took my daughter to a birthday party, did not have any cake, but did have some fried chicken.. I am on the straight and arrow now.... any advise for a fried food loving, potatoe chip eating, soda drinking junkie....:^:

kmac1196 11-01-2007 08:12 AM

I'd be in, too. Are we officially a group?

katmeow 11-01-2007 08:19 AM

jersygirl... are you doing core or flex?