Old 10-20-2007, 01:18 PM   #31  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Take Some Pictures You Aussie Fruitcake----i Want To See Leafy Pics Of Your Yard---better Yet,you Get Someone To Take A Pic Of You Romping In The Leaves----i Have To Plant My Tulips---it's Getting Late---------------
Bagzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 01:53 PM   #32  

The brain in my computer is so full that it doesn't want to work. I need to figure out how to add some more memory. I need to figure out how to add some more memory to my brain while I'm at it.

I've been recreational shopping. That's shopping to avoid thinking about anything. Then the next day I take the stuff back. It keeps me busy. I dropped out of my class. I felt like I was time warped back to 7th grade. They kept talking about stressful events in life. They were amateurs. My next class I'm taking is about financial management for retirement. How to not end up as an old lady on public assistance. It doesn't sound fascinating, but probably practical.

I'm afraid to click on your pictures, Bagzie, as my decrepit computer won't handle it. Tell me more about your tulips. I'm looking out my window at my beautiful coral bark maple tree. It doesn't know it, but next year it will be sawdust. It's putting on a beautiful last show.

Hi every other cow - you would all be so jealous if you could see the beeeeeuuuuuteeeeful socks I have. They are so pretty it's a shame to wear shoes over them. Everyone I know is so impressed that I have such a talented and wonderful internet friend that would knit me beautiful socks. I love them.
Wabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 02:07 PM   #33  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Happy Birthday to Cherry, Happy Birthday to You!!

Happy Birthday, Cherry!!!!!

Not sure how old she is, but my guess is 29

Hey! Bagz! I am not an Aussie! I am not even a NZ Kiwi! It's funny, a couple of days ago I was looking for an old post and I found one where I said I couldn't use "Kiwi" for my login and I had considered calling myself "AngryLittleBrownFruit". Wow.

~whine~ I haveta find my camera cable and plug it in all the way in the back of the computer in order to download my pictures. It sounds too hard. ~whine~

OO you got the sox, Wab!!! Yay! I can imagine you could teach that class a thing or 2 about stress yourself. Good luck with Fin. Mgmt class, that is certainly useful. DH seems to think he has done such a good job managing our retirement that he doesn't have to work anymore. I beg to differ, but that's another story...

Bagz, guess what! I got an email asking if I would like to fill out a survey about tourism in PEI, and I got to tell them that the scary swimming conditions was a factor in our not going there! So there!

AngryLittleBrownFruit
Kiwonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 03:59 PM   #34  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Dear Angry Little Brown fruit--i am so impressed with your survey answers--i will tell sissy and then i will tell the CBC to find out what the results are---can you forward me the survey so i can see what they are asking,or is it too late???-----FIND YOUR CABLE AND SEND SOME YARD PICS----COME ON----BEND DOWN AND BREATHE ---DON'T STAY LOCKED IN THAT POSITION!!!----WABBY DARLING!!!---you are so very lucky to have received the famous peach-sox----my daughter keeps trying to wear mine ---we all love them---i want to plant purple and red tulips together----and maybe some pink ones as well--i want to plant lots so i better get with it-----tonight i am going to a party where my friend whose wife died last month will be----i haven't seen him since the day after the funeral so i am anxious to hear how he is making out with his little guys ----- i hate thinking about them having no mother----it makes me ill.well ,this waS A LONG DAY AT WORK!!!---i sell these rings that have semi precious stones in them and this East Indian guy who sells food on the weekends told me that i am selling stones that will cause harm to the body and soul of whoever buys them because they have not had the purifying method performed on them----i have no idea what he is talking about ----anyone ever heard of such things????
Old 10-20-2007, 06:51 PM   #35  
Member w/ messiest house

Bagz, I forwarded you the survey. It's open until Nov. 5th, I think.

That's freaky about the stones, not that I really believe stuff like that, but if he's going around saying it, people might avoid them. I don't suppose he is offering to purify them for a small FEE, is he?

I'm marinating a couple of steaks for dinner, which I'm having with brown rice and, hmm I don't know what veggies. Salad. Thinking about stuffing some mild jalepenos I got at the farmers market.

later gators

Q: You know what gators have to do with cows?

A: They both make a lovely purse.

BrownandFuzzy
Old 10-20-2007, 06:59 PM   #36  
Member w/ messiest house

Here, Bagz, you'll love this -- I especially like the picture.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:11 PM   #37  
fatter than U

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwonk View Post
Here, Bagz, you'll love this -- I especially like the picture.
Oh yes, I have many precious stones of over two carats (saaarry!) lying around.

Salt water will work and so will burying them in a bowl of sea salt over night. Apparently they pick up the baaaaad viiiiiibes of people who have previously touched them and transfer them on to the new owner. NOT bad vibes from Bagzie, just negative stuff in general. Who knows? All that crystal stuff is pretty interesting. Kind or organic and inorganic at the same time. I have a crystal book somewhere but do you think I can find it?
SugP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 09:16 PM   #38  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

thank you darlings--i will tell everyone the rings spent a short vacation in the Dead Sea which i believe has alot of Salt in it----that should do the trick----i really did love the photo---i think i will make Bob lay down and i will place all the gems on his chest.
Old 10-21-2007, 10:30 PM   #39  
The magic shrinking cow

Thank you for the birthday wishes! Yep, I am 29! LOL.

Wabby! Great to see you! I'm glad you got to see Kaydy.

I'm still losing inches (but not weight, so much, really.) I gave up gluten along with animal products. I feel great, except the anemia, which I have always had. I'm now taking some German liquid iron with B6 and B12.

So, Oprah. Huh. I remember when she blew off people with thyroid disorders. I'm not her biggest fan, you know. Good luck with that aromatherapy to cure thyroid problems!

I'm swamped with school and have scary regression stuff to learn. Plus, Dh is finishing his bachelor's. AND, one of our computers died, so we've only had one for a while. But right now, we have two good computers, so I might be able to check in more often! I try to read every day, but I can't always post. I miss y'all!
Cherry Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 12:14 AM   #40  
Member w/ messiest house

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugP View Post
I have a crystal book somewhere but do you think I can find it?
For some reason I find that to be ironic. Maybe the crystals should help you find the book or sumpin.

I am in a motel room in the metropolis of Skowhegan, Maine, watching the outcome of the Red Sox game -- Red Sox are in the World Series next week!! Go SoX!
We went to the most wonderful piano concert this afternoon -- a professor at U of S. Maine played a recital. DD and bf got us tickets and we drove down to the campus today, bringing the dog with us, since it was quite last minute. Well worth the time --- she was AMAZING! She played one of my favorite piano pieces (not to say that I can play it myself), Chopin's G Minor Ballade. Mmmmm beautiful and she played it so wonderfully it just drew you in (and made you forget the annoying child and her mother shushing and whispering a few rows back...). Then she played more Chopin, gorgeous and thrilling stuff, then a wonderful Sonata by Beethoven and a mystifying piece by Ravel -- this thing sounded like she had 3 hands at least!

Anyway, nice day. We are now in this motel because DH wants to do his geneology thing tomorrow in this town (isn't that an old person hobby?) and Jet is a little freaked out. She has never been in a motel before and she took about 3 hours to settle down enough to eat her dinner. We brought her entire crate with us that she sleeps in at home, which seems to have been a good idea because she is in there right now.

Glad you are doing well, Cherry, and good luck on those, um, reductions? refractions? redactions? regarglations?

Kiwi
Old 10-22-2007, 09:47 AM   #41  
loves kleenex box art

Genealogy is a Mormon hobby. Seriously, I've done some and the people at the Mormon library are very helpful. The chief helper there is a non-Mormon. Boy scouts can get merit badges for this. DS did.

I thought opals were bad luck. You selling opals, Bagz?

DS called on the weekend to let me know he was at his dad's. He didn't tell me he was going and has probably gone before and not told me. It's a 5 hour drive and it's in MIAMI so I worry worry worry. Traffic worry. I called him last night and he was going to do homework then drive back. No, he wouldn't call me when he got to the campus because it would be too late. He should be in class now. Kids are mean. The purpose of the trip was a fencing tourney in Miami and DS came in 3rd.

I learned something else about young men from one at work. After seeing "random people" do this, he tried it. You "give someone six inches" (they hold their fist 6 inches from your faces, then they punch you. He went to the "Mullet Fesitval" (fish, not hair), drank beer (underage but big), let his friend do this. A big big guy says, "Bet you won't let me do that" so he did. Later, he ran into the big big guy and says, "Aren't you that guy who hit me? You don't hit very hard." So the guy hauled back, punched him in the face. The kid says, "Thanks for that," and staggers off. Now his face hurts.
Cowpernia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 05:08 PM   #42  
fatter than U

Yes, I think opals are supposed to be bad luck.

Peacheroo - you are NOT making me look forward to watching my little boys turn into young men!

Happy Birthday Cherry!!! You spring chicken you.
SugP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:13 PM   #43  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

yes miss cherry non-gluten,animal free pie!! happy Birthday!!!! come on,you must tell us your real age---i forget and do so think you are around 32----you were always our little babycow weren't you!----i don't care if opals are bad---i like them,i sell them and i will defend them---i think they are gorgeous----the ones we sell have a very strong bluish-turquoise cast to them----i am so tired today----we went for an autumn drive yesterday and the trees are quite stunning----i wish i could take a week and drive throught those mountains in vermont and new hampshire---i hear they are unbelievable------regarding the RED SOX!!!!we maritimers have always loved the Sox--til we got the Bluejays---but since they sucked this year----of course we support Boston----i couldn't believe they came back from a 3-1 count!!!----what a bummer for Cleveland! oh well,they came back like that to beat the yankees when they won the World Series -----fantastic--did you see the player doing the irish jig on the field???? and moving along=----your piano recital description was wonderful kiwonk----i could hear it all through your excellent channelling------AND MISS PEACHPIE MY DEAR----i hear you loud and clear with the worry for ds driving----my dd21 rides her bike all over **** in **** a fax and it drives me nuts with worry---she can be a spaz as they say and every day i worry about it-----i think i may have mentioned that i would like to hire someone to steal her bike!
Old 10-22-2007, 08:26 PM   #44  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

some leaves from yesterday---kiwonk-did you send that thing to my gmail|??? i didn't get it yet----maybe you used my old address my darling??
Old 10-22-2007, 11:14 PM   #45  
Member w/ messiest house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowpernia View Post
Genealogy is a Mormon hobby. Seriously, I've done some and the people at the Mormon library are very helpful. The chief helper there is a non-Mormon. Boy scouts can get merit badges for this. DS did.
Hmm, true enough, kids often do genealogies in school. Mormons do it for some complicated religious reasons, apparently. DH is too old to be a boy scout though, and not remotely Mormon. I still think he's trying to fall into the Old category.
Quote:
The purpose of the trip was a fencing tourney in Miami and DS came in 3rd.
Well, congrats to DS! (Try not to think about the driving)
Quote:
You "give someone six inches" (they hold their fist 6 inches from your faces, then they punch you.
Gosh, I always thought that phrase meant something else...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagzz View Post
-did you see the player doing the irish jig on the field????
No, I missed that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagzz View Post
--kiwonk-did you send that thing to my gmail|??? i didn't get it yet----maybe you used my old address my darling??
Heck, what was I sending? Lord, I'm forgetful. This about the survey? I didn't send you that? Hang on. Yeah, I sent it to your gmail address. On Saturday, apparently. Check again? Maybe it didn't actually go out until today when I sent mail. I'll try it again, too.

Oh yeah, I'm home. We spent the day going from one town hall to another so DH could attempt to fill in some blanks on his family records; unfortunately he didn't have much luck, but it was a beautiful day and the dog and I had several nice walks. She is such a pain in the car while we're moving, it's a relief to stop. She did well at the motel, though. And I was able to give her a run off leash this afternoon and she was very well behaved. DH and I are both exhausted.