It is Sunday so it is a brand new week full of promise and opportunities!
If you are lurking and reading along- please join us even if you can't post everyday. Any contribution is welcome.
Here is the idea behind the board:
Sunday- Startin' Sunday
- The day to weigh in let us know what the goals are for the week and what you are gonna do to get there.
Monday- Motivational Monday-
Let's talk about why we are trying to diet and exercise. What will change for us in our lives??
- How do we sabotage ourselves? Do we promise to start tomorrow? Do we make excuses for ourselves?
Wednesday- Will to move Wednesday
- What are we doing to shake our booties and lose weight!!
Thursday- Tableside Thursday
- What have you been eating for the week? Are you following plan?? Got any tricks or tips for the rest of us?
Friday- Fantastic Friday
- Success stories and inspirational things in your life that help you stay on track.
Saturday- Survey Saturday
- How did you do this week? What was your biggest success and where do you need to improve??
Red- Don't get discouraged and if you get down and need to talk- PM me and let it out. I am here to help! Also- you will never be a perfect person and that is OK. I will tell you again because I think you need to hear it- the thing I like best about you is that you always dust yourself off and jump back in. You are always striving to better yourself and I respect that.
I will tell you one thing- my motivation is helped with challenge as well. How about we engage in a challenge? Let me know what you think and we will work out the details.
As for me I am scared to get on the scale because I have not been good this week. My exercise has been great and my eating dismal. I will weigh tomorrow morning first thing ans post. Maybe it will motivate me to stop the eating!
My goals this week:
1. 64 ounces of water a day
2. Only eating out once on Friday for lunch- other than that bringing my lunch to work and eating at home
3. At least 4 times to the gym this week- I am going to shoot for everyday and see if I can do it but my goal is 4 times.
I think that is more than enough for me. Wish me luck!