Old 10-29-2007, 07:01 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

It was a 2lb week, I'm at 156. Hopefully, next week, I'll be closer to 150 than I am to 160. Just did Turbo Abs, I have also lost an inch off my abs this week.

Yesterday I tried on my V Secret jeans. When I bought them, I could not get them over my thighs. (Bought online) Now I can get them on and zipped, they are still to snug to be worn out in public, but they go on and they zip!!! Without laying down to zip them

Happy Monday everybody, please come back and post!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:32 AM   #122  
Cindy

Height: 5' 8"

Way to to MM! You're always so motivated and are an inspiration to me.

I didn't want to do it but I did. I got my butt on the scale down in the gym. I haven't weighed in for two weeks so I didn't know what to expect.

I'm down 5 pounds since the last time I weighed myself. It's a total of 8 pounds lost in 5 weeks. Now, if I could get myself back on track with the exercise, I'd really be showing some progress. I guess 8 lbs. is okay. At least I wasn't up.
cldwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:41 AM   #123  
Cindy

One more thing... boy does it feel good to break that 200 barrier!
Old 10-29-2007, 09:15 PM   #124  

5 lbs since last weigh in, Cindy that rocks!!

8 pounds in 5 weeks is great!!!
Old 10-29-2007, 09:22 PM   #125  

Talking

Congrats ladies!!!! Both of you are inspirational Cindy reaching one-derland and MM for your inch and scale victory.

I am still maintaining my 4 pounds lost (it feels like a billion years ago that those 4 came off) so no change this week but I have gone down one size. I went shopping yesterday for some work clothes and I bought one skirt and a pair of slacks in a 16 and a top in a 14/16 (I was buying pants at 18).... so that made me feel good.

In other news, this change is weather (again) has gotten me sick (again)

How is everyone else doing?
pinkislove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:44 PM   #126  
Cindy

Pink - Isn't it the best when you get to buy smaller clothes?

I refuse to buy new clothes. I have tons of clothes and I'll have to just get my butt into them but until then, I'll be walking around with a saggy butt. Speaking of saggy butts... why am I losing it in my butt?! I need to lose it in my belly!

Oh, and Pink, everybody around here is sick. It's the funky weather I suspect.

Where is everybody anyway?
Old 10-29-2007, 09:51 PM   #127  

I agree with both of you, the weather in Northern NY just sucks today. I had to scrape the windshield this am to go to work, and then when I went for my walk at lunch, it was 39 degrees. 39!!

Pink, congrats on the smaller sizes!! That is even better than seeing it in pounds, don't ya think?

Cindy, I'm with ya, I need to shrink into my wardrobe, I have worn my fat clothes until they are threadbare, I'll be naked soon if I don't lose some more weight! Not a pretty picture.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:54 PM   #128  
Cindy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mothermavis View Post
Cindy, I'm with ya, I need to shrink into my wardrobe, I have worn my fat clothes until they are threadbare, I'll be naked soon if I don't lose some more weight! Not a pretty picture.
Me too! I'm walking around like some sort of reject hippy in my cords and clogs. Thank god I work with mostly nerds and scientists who dress pretty much the same. Fitting into those clothes is good motivation though!!! I don't know about you but I've got a closet full of really awesome clothes just dying to be worn.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:43 AM   #129  

Cindy, Me too. I'm trying something on once a month to see when I can get into it. Any more than that I think would depress me. I love the wardrobe description though. It fits me too!!
Old 10-30-2007, 09:01 AM   #130  
Cindy

Hey MM and everybody else! How about a little side challenge. Let's all pick an outfit out of our closets that we want to fit into to and put it out where it is in sight and set a goal for when we would like to fit into it. I know my goal is my birthday in February. It's my 40th and I don't want to be fat on that day.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:32 PM   #131  
Dia

S/C/G: 225/215/150

Height: 5'4"

Default looking for another fresh start

Ive started this ride again but this time Im going to do it .
Ican not fail. LOoking for support
Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 09:35 PM   #132  
Dia

S/C/G: 225/215/150

Height: 5'4"

HI looks like we have the same goals.How are you doing this?
Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 10:22 PM   #133  

Welcome Dia!! Personally, I'm trying to eat clean, move every day and drink my water!!

Cindy,
I have picked out my outfit, I want to wear it on vacation in April. Kind of like the itsy bitsy polka dot bikini commercial!! I think I might try to take a picture of me trying to get it on now to compare, that really helped m with the jeans. To know I could not get those babies up my thighs when I got them, to being able to zip!! And you have entered onederland. What a week we've had!!

Where is everybody? Pink, likenoother, Andi, Sara, Mommy2Monkeys, ShyMoment, Chubbycat???? Where are you all!!
Old 10-31-2007, 05:58 AM   #134  
Cindy

Quote:
Where is everybody? Pink, likenoother, Andi, Sara, Mommy2Monkeys, ShyMoment, Chubbycat???? Where are you all!!
That's what I was wondering. Please, come back.

Here's a small bit of motivation. I may have a date next weekend

My daughter says she can tell for sure that I look thinner. When I picked her up from band rehearsal last night, she said, "mom, you look really pretty." I had to inform her I had just gotten off the treadmill and was still in my workout clothes!! She said my face looks a lot thinner. That was sweet.

I think those 12s and 10s are about a month or two away, if I stay on track. I don't want to go any smaller than a 10. I'm tall. If I get too thin, I look horrible. I like my curves.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:03 AM   #135  
Cindy

Quote:
I have picked out my outfit, I want to wear it on vacation in April. Kind of like the itsy bitsy polka dot bikini commercial!! I think I might try to take a picture of me trying to get it on now to compare, that really helped m with the jeans. To know I could not get those babies up my thighs when I got them, to being able to zip!! And you have entered onederland. What a week we've had!!
Taking a picture is a great idea. I may do that too. As motivated as you are, I have no doubt you'll reach your goal. I said earlier I wanted to reach my goal by my birthday in February. Well, I want to go to the Food Network's Wine and Food Festival in Miami in February to stalk Bobby Flay (I love him). I'm sure as **** not going to Miami unless I can fit into some of my summer clothes. My sister lives down there and said she wants to go so this is a real possibility.