Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 08:02 AM   #496  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

good morning! (if a snowy morning is good)

I had another on program day yesterday, I am amazed but grateful! but then I weighed myself, and after 3 days of mindful South Beach eating and regular exercise, I'm up 1/2 pound. grrr.

I did use my Light therapy yesterday morning, and was pretty good natured all day, until I drove home, to see the empty recycling bins and garbage bins still at the top of the driveway ( I had dragged them up, full, at 6:30 am yesterday) and it's the boys duty to both bring them up and take them down, they did NOT do their responsibility!!

So I was in a foul mood, having to drag them down the driveway in the dark and cold. And then my husband tries to jokingly say 'why didnt you get the newspaper while you were up there?" NOT funny at the time. Maybe it takes more than one session of light therapy to make me not pissed at things like that

time for a little more coffee, then some exercise, then work. Have a good one!
Old 11-21-2008, 05:30 PM   #497  
Biker Chick!

good evening! My exercise this morning was the Denise Austin tape, and I tried to use even heavier weights, until I was like aaack!! no more!

Had a bagel when I got home. Not really South Beach food, but eh.

wassup???!!!????
Old 11-21-2008, 08:04 PM   #498  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

Wassssssssssssssssupp yerself, Holly. Glad to hear the light therapy might be helping...now if we can just get those menfolk trained. Sounds like you are rawking your workouts!

Reda - sorry about all the long days! Stress can take it out of you. At least you seem to get the most out of your downtime.

scarahjs!!! Doncha hate they can ride those tall bikes and we can't? Good luck finding the right bike for you.

Sass - a good place to find cheap workout equipment might be Craigslist or yard sales...but they might be kinda done for the year. Target has decent deals sometimes. Or a used sports equipment store - we have "play it again sports" here in CA.

So - the CPR class was really interesting. I'm all ready for someone to collapse now. I only worked a half day today - so I had time to ride my bike in and make it home before dark. Sorry Hol - but it was a beautiful day.
Old 11-22-2008, 08:29 AM   #499  
Biker Chick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chick_in_the_hat View Post
....- so I had time to ride my bike in and make it home before dark. Sorry Hol - but it was a beautiful day.
that's kewl! I'm not a hater I will live vicariously through you Don't hold back telling of your warmer climate and your enjoyment of being outside!

'waiting for someone to collapse' - Gina to the rescue!

well maybe the light therapy is kicking in already...today is Saturday, and I have off, and usually on a snowy overcast Saturday I would just stay in bed til 8:30 or even 9 - but today I was out of bed at 6:45. That's progress!

haven't done any exercise yet, still basking in front of the light with coffee and a warm laptop. But I will.

Last night I had more food than I should have, but not a terrible amount. S'okay.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:36 PM   #500  

Happy dances are good for burning calories. Glad you are feeling better.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:49 PM   #501  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Well ladies I see all is going better for everyone!!! I think next week I can maybe get back to a somewhat normal schedule again - finally I did finally get my haircut and highlighted today and boy was I needing it . Well we are going out for supper tonight but I already have planned I am going to have a side salad with chicken breast. I have been staying OP as well and I also have been getting my exercise in . Well I wanted to log on real quick but better get ready we are meeting everyone at 6:30.

Hope everyones weekend is going Great

Oh no we are at 500 post need new thread but I am not sure how to do that so I will see if I can???

Last edited by ChopperChick355; 11-22-2008 at 06:53 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 08:41 AM   #502  
Biker Chick!

good morning chicks! the sun is finally out, the sky is blue; this is after three days of on-and-off snow showers. And it's a nice brisk 15 degrees out there. Brr.

Reda, glad you were able to get your hair done, doesn't that help so much! I got mine done on Tuesday. The ladies were talking about the economy, and a client asked if the economy would keep people away from the salons? and I answered in my head, no way will I give up my every 2 months visit. This last time was $100 ; cut, highlights, and then I bought a $20 pack of shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner and then with the tip (I always tip 20%) there you go. It's worth it to me.

And YAY for you keeping to being OP!

thanks to Gina for the Happy Dance

I didn't exercise yesterday, but I am glad that I did do an hour of picking up, about an hour of vacuuming and dusting, stuff that has been neglected for a long time. I don't know if it was induced by my light therapy, or it was just time. But the place looks alot better. And I don't know if I will get to exercise before work today, bad planning on my part.

Hi to everyone else!

have a great day ladies!
Old 11-23-2008, 09:59 AM   #503  

I started a new thread - here's a link to it.
Closed Thread