Old 12-06-2007, 12:27 PM   #61  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

Mae~ I have my first Christmas party this weekend too This one if for the kids so there will be lots of fatty kid friendly food too....and yummy...Kids know what is good Next weekend is the adults only party with lots of drinks since it's a BYOB party....don't know which is worse

Bhender~ ((((((((WELCOME)))))))) Glad you found us as well. I like that are little group is growing. Are you following any kind of diet ...counting calories ect...

Stacy~ Yes I do like my leader. Shes nice...I think I like the other people in my meetings with me more though. The leader has already got to goal so shes more like the teacher and everyone else like classmates I guess She does make a big deal about losing weight though. Brings back that class feeling ...YAY I passed my first test I'm not looking forward to the big crowds either. I like how east goin it is now ..just enough people to be able to keep track of who lost what and names. As for the reward I already have weights I don't use I shouldn't go and by new ones. hmmmm the cheap side of me is telling me to wait until after Xmas shopping. I will let you know what I decide though.
How is the exercise going? I haven't even been that far yet. I know I can fit in a morning walk with my dog so I shouldn't have any BUT"S
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 08:27 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 213/211/145

Height: 5'4"

Smile

Hello! I am so glad to be a part of your group! I am just starting again and I want to count calories. I have just started getting in the right frame of mind and the right motivation. I am really excited to have a place where I can get some support because I reallyyyy want to lose the weight and keep it off this time. But I realize that I can't do it alone.
Bhender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 12:06 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 229/SeeTicker/155

Height: 5' 9"

Happy December 8th, ladies!

How are you all today? Losing & Mae, I believe you have holiday parties this weekend? Don't fall face-first into the punch bowl, and try to stay a little under control ... ... but do enjoy yourselves a bit, as Christmas only comes once a year!

Bhender, how's it going for you? We are so happy to have you with us.

Tracy, I may have to send a search party out for you, lady! Hope all is going well, and that you're just busy with the season!

Have a good weekend, everyone. I'm going shopping today, went out to Outback to eat and saw "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead" yesterday. OMG, what a hair-raising but terrific picture. Anything with Philip Seymour Hoffman is superb, I've decided, though I didn't enjoy seeing him NAKED, misbehaving, I'm afraid (At a distance, thank heavens!!! )

Cheers!
Olivia

Last edited by babenwaiting; 12-14-2007 at 01:27 AM.
babenwaiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 01:31 AM   #64  

Default Ho, Ho, Ho ... Where'd You Ladies Go?

Hi Tracy, Mae, Losing, Bhender, Stacy ...

You guys must be having a hard time fighting the Christmas temptations, as I am! Christmas = eating for sure. I hope you're all ahead of your shopping, gift-wrapping, baking ... all that good stuff!

We will be going to Charleston for four days to stay in the historic district, and enjoy Christmas there as we won't have any family home for Christmas this year. It will be different, but nice in it's own way.

Hope to hear from everyone soon!

Cheers,
Olivia

Last edited by babenwaiting; 12-14-2007 at 10:12 AM.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:21 AM   #65  
Day 1 back on plan...

Hello Olivia,

oh yeah shopping I still have so much to do. No baking though. I'm not going all out like I did for Thanksgiving. I already told everyone Thanksgiving day that Christmas wasn't going to be as good ...with the food that is. Not even sure we will have anyone over either. My sister has plans for Christmas Day so we are going to do another dinner with her and I and my Mom after Christmas with our families. Other than the gift shopping and wrapping and finding the right gift for everyone NO stress
Old 12-14-2007, 10:09 AM   #66  

Default Losing ... way to go!

for you, Losing! I see by your ticker that your weight is down 7 lbs. now!!! Good for you ... Glad to see you're not eating as much PRE-Christmas as I have been! Keep up the good work!

I, too, did a huge amount of cooking over Thanksgiving weekend, but for Christmas it will be the good restaurants in Charleston serving *moi.* I've never been away from home at Christmas before so this will feel very different.

You have a great weekend, Losing! (BTW, have you ever been to Ruth Eckerd Hall, the theater in Clearwater?)

Cheers,
Olivia
Old 12-14-2007, 01:58 PM   #67  
Maeminglea

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/175

Height: 5-4

Default Holiday Hopeful

Hey ladies. I hope all is going well. I did workout on Sunday and Monday to make up for all the yummy foods I've been eating. Though I don't believe calories out make up for the calories in. I have not weighed myself and I don't plan on weigh this week.

It sounds like you all are doing well and I hope you are having a great Holiday Season!

-Mae
maeminglea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 05:21 PM   #68  

Default One Week Until Christmas Eve!!!

Hi ladies ...

Just checking in to say that I've been holding the line pretty well, at least not gaining anything. I've been trying to eat moderately and not go to bed stuffed!

Mae, good for you on the workouts! Every little bit helps, huh? Losing, hope your WW is going well ... I admire you for doing so well with it during this season.

Stacy, Bhender, Tracy ... where are you ladies? We miss you ... Hope you will pop in soon!

Okay, everyone, don't work too hard this week before Christmas. We'll be leaving for our Christmas trip on Sunday ... before then, I'll just do a bit of baking, and do some fun things with friends. Have a great week, all!

Cheers,
Olivia

Last edited by babenwaiting; 12-17-2007 at 08:33 PM.
Old 12-17-2007, 05:45 PM   #69  
Day 1 back on plan...

Mae ~ Enjoy your holiday's

Hello there Olivia,

Great Job....Most people gain at least 5lbs during the holidays. Your already ahead of the game not gaining or gaining very little.
I'm still hanging in there. My goal was to lose eight pounds this month and i think i did it. I did go to a party Saturday night. I drank a drink and some unknown calorie amounts....party food. So far so good only up 2oz...tomorrow is weigh in

Old 12-25-2007, 12:43 AM   #70  

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FRIENDS ON THIS THREAD!
Old 12-31-2007, 10:02 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 186/172/130

Height: 5.0

Default I'm back.....

and unfortunately, I let myself goooo over the holidays and am back up to 172. Ugh....mad at myself. As for the reason I have not been here, my puter died....i've been without for almost 3 weeks.....3 long weeks...today is my first day back and i've had a hard time loggin in. spent most of the morning trying to get here to you all.....
So, back, and motivated to get back on track now. I reallyyyyyy need to get back to exercising. Once I quit that, forget it, everything goes....
So...tell me how you all are doing? Welcome to the newbies, saw a few posts
from you all. Well, I have put it off long enough, I need to get my kids' schoolwork around for the rest of this week and next. Hope to hear from you all soon, and hope my puter is truly fixed so I can check back in later or tomorrow.
Hugs
tracyg
tracyg40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 11:37 AM   #72  

Default Getting Ready To Rumble ...

Hi Ladies

Last day to enjoy *decorations* before January 1, 2008! Very happy to see you, Tracy, and I have also let myself go ... I must be 230# from all the junk I've eaten over the holidays, but I'll give you an OFFICIAL number on January 2, when the serious work starts!

Hope to see Mae, Stacey, Losing, Bhender here soon ... and anyone who'd like to make a difference in 2008 is welcome to join our thread. I will give you the particulars of MY plans on Wednesday ...

HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR'S EVE, ALL!
Old 12-31-2007, 02:13 PM   #73  
Day 1 back on plan...

Hi ladies,

I'm finally back to my ticker weight. I went a little crazy during the holidays too. Just to much yummy food around to keep me honest...I cracked

Tracy~ Nice to see you back We can do this. New year to get it right

HI Olivia~ Are you ready to get back on track? It's over and now time to get back to business. I don't have anything planned for tonight so I think my gaining is over. I may have a little drink of something...haven't decided yet.

Happy New Year!!!!!!
Old 01-02-2008, 10:14 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 186/172/130

Height: 5.0

Default ok, I am back! today is day one for me. I am not

going crazy mind you though lol! I am trying to ease back in. So, my goal today is to drink more water, if we are not still blizzarding, I would like to walk at the y. and to eat only when I am truly hungry. I need to get back in touch with those hunger signals lol!
ttyl in the week. hopefully i will see the scale start to move down soon!
good luck ladies and check in!
hugs
tracyg
tracyg40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:37 AM   #75  

Okay, girlies, here we go! Like you, Tracy, I am *easing in* ... cutting out wine, junk, throwing away all candy, etc. that's left, and plan to walk later today if it warms up a little. I'm starting at 230, and maybe by next New Year's 2009, I will be a much healthier person.

How about we do our weigh-ins (for this Thread anyway) on Mondays? By this coming Monday, the scale should have started to change a little, and that will cheer us up. (Monday weigh-ins help keep me more in control on weekends. )

Everybody welcome ... come join us, and let us know what and how you're doing. I wish everyone the best, and LET'S REALLY ROCK & ROLL THIS YEAR, get our weight charts moving in the right direction!