Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2002, 03:56 AM   #1  
gbo

Default My fellow Weight Warriors.........

Much to the astonishment of the budding tomatoes, the red clay soil and creatures outside Mother Nature wrapped herself in white. We have had three inches of snow and it looks for all the world like a winter wonderland. The tree limbs are powdered and millions of tiny icy crystals lay nestled in the remaining leaves. Roof tops shimmer like crystal and the stillness of the muffling snow intensifies the mute amazement at such a sight. Snow In Alabama. A miracle of white on January 2nd and 3rd, 2002

My Dear Friends :
I am not all better yet and have "female"surgery facing me but none the less I am back and in full swing with tomahawk in haand for those nasty temptations!!! They will have to work around me not me around them. While in the hospital they can feed me protein as easily as I can and if I get any flack a short war will ensue with full war paint. Yes Darlins ......the Apache is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My weight may swing like crazy with all the water gain and losses I go through until I get my tune up and heal but I figure it this way.... the Doctor prescribes lots of red meat as you heal so this is the Doctor for me!!!!!!
Plus here we are a new clean fresh year. Brand spanking new and shiny just waiting for us all to make our marks! I am ready.
So move over I have the bed in the very back of the bus and I an here for the dduraation and .......OP!
Pam
Old 01-04-2002, 06:05 PM   #2  
I WILL REACH MY GOAL!

Glad to see you posting, my friend! You are in my thoughts and prayers!
Old 01-09-2002, 11:47 PM   #3  
gbo

Hopeful......... you all certainly did not think you could get rid of me that easily!!!!! LOL I bounce back like a rubber ball!
Glad to be back dear friend . I need you all in my corner and I will stand firmly in yours.

Pam
Closed Thread