Old 09-03-2007, 11:28 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 229/SeeTicker/155

Height: 5' 9"

Default The New Beginning Thread: The Sequel

Hi ladies

I apologize for not starting the new thread on Saturday. I have not had the Internet convenient, as we have begun a trip for a couple of weeks so I will only be here on and off during this time.

For any newbies checking out our thread, we are a group of about five, and we started our group in April, though we sort of "coasted" through the Summer. Everyone is welcome ... we're all doing our own thing, and we want to make some real progress by the holidays ... Don't know about you guys, but I MUST lose 20 lbs. at a minimum by Christmas!!!

Okay, Tracy, Losing, Lisa and Mae .... ready, set, GO!!!

Cheers and good luck to us all,
Olivia
babenwaiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 03:22 PM   #2  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

HERE WE ARE I'm ready to get these pounds off for good. Got the new scale and it's already being nice

Enjoy your trip Olivia
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 10:57 AM   #3  
Maeminglea

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/175

Height: 5-4

Default I found the new thread

Hey ladies! It took me a minute to find the new thread - but I did and am excited to finally report the scale said 199 today!!!
I am not going to wait a few days to own it - I am going to trust the scale and run with it. My heaviest that I know I have weighed was in May 2006 when I was 236 - and finally I am back under the 200's. I really think this forum has helped me a bunch - So thank you all for the motivation and letting me check in, vent, and all that jazz.
The weather is finally getting cooler and football has started and today I'm feeling good. I hope to keep up diet and excersize through the fall and into the Holidays. Hope your week is going well and keep your fingers crossed that I stay under 200 from now on!

-Mae
maeminglea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 05:26 PM   #4  
Day 1 back on plan...

Mae- WAY TO GO GETTING TO ONEDERLAND Save me a spot I hope to be there one day

Shy- Hello My daughter thinks I torcher her too. What diet plan do you follow?

I'm hanging in there. Hoping to start my WW meetings next week.
How is everyone else doing ? Tracy? Lisa?

Last edited by Losing4another; 09-05-2007 at 05:27 PM.
Old 09-07-2007, 03:08 PM   #5  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

I follow the " just because you see it, doesn't mean you have to eat it diet, " lol. My kids call it the " See food diet " Really, I eat with the family when I am making something I really like and watch my portion size. Combineing this with lean pockets and lean cuisines, I am getting somewhere on this weight loss thing. Oh my goshhhh. Weight watchers fudge bars. yummmmmmm nice and big, real chocolaty and only 1 gram fat. God loves me.

Last edited by Shy Moment; 09-14-2007 at 06:42 PM.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 09:44 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 229/SeeTicker/155

Height: 5' 9"

Default Welcome to our little group, Shy Moment!

Hi Ladies ...

So happy to see some of you checking in on the new thread, and so happy to have Shy with us! I am finishing the first week of my beach trip, and I can assure you that I have had a ton of exercise, diet not so healthy, but exercise, YES!!! Pool and ocean and walking a lot ...

Shy, sounds like your plan is working really well for you. I'll probably just go back to strict calorie counting at the end of this trip, and that usually does it for me.

So Lisa, Losing, Tracy, Shy, Mae ... we're on our way to looking good for Christmas, right? Wishing you all the best ...

Cheers,
Olivia
babenwaiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 09:37 PM   #7  
Rennie

Mae
Maybe just shake things up a bit. Do your exercise in different order or maybe take your meals and split them into several meals. This might help the scale start moving again.

babenwaiting
Glad you are enjoying yourself. Vacations are nice when all we need to do is, sit back and relax.

Last edited by Shy Moment; 09-21-2007 at 06:35 PM.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:48 AM   #8  
Maeminglea

Default Frustrated

Hey Ladies -

I’ve been MIA because I’m frustrated. I back up to 201 and stuck. I was so pumped to hit my 199 and continued to work out and watch calories but regardless 201 is haunting me. I am frustrated - but have looked into starting the Extreme Fat Smashers diet. It is a three week diet that the doctor from Celebrity Fit Club created. I never do fad diets but this is intended to be a short term thing to get off plateaus . I can’t do all three weeks because I have a couple of trips planned but I and going to do the first week and see how it goes. Then in Mid Oct when I am done with travels I’ll be able to complete all three weeks. Hope things are going well with each of you. I refuse to change my ticker because I will be lower than 199 very soon.!!

Mae
Old 09-17-2007, 12:53 PM   #9  
Rennie

Mae
Sorry to hear things aren't going as well as you have wanted. Things will kick back in and the scale will start to move I am sure.

Maybe just change the time of day you eat or exercise. Give the body a change, that might help.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:31 AM   #10  
Day 1 back on plan...

mae- I know it's hard but hang in there. It will come off slowly but it will. Changing your diet up a bit my help. Onederland must be a hard club to stay in One wrong move and they kick ya out huh?

Olivia- When will you be back home? All these trips you all are taking I'm getting a little jealous...I wanna go to

Hello Shy....How are you? Love your diet...nice and easy and right to the point

I'm finally getting back into the swing of things. Lost my first 3 pound since being back on my plan. Here I go to a thinner me ...Hope to see more of you all check in
TRACY & LISA...where are you two?
Old 09-18-2007, 09:18 AM   #11  
Rennie

Loseing
Hello, glad to see you are loseing again. Makes a person feel good to get back in the swing of things.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:20 PM   #12  
Maeminglea

Hey ladies thanks for the support. I am still giving it my best. The Extreme Fat Smasher thing is going pretty well. I am not suppose to weight myself for a week - but I did and I haven't lost anything yet - but it is just day three. It seems like a healthy diet with a lot of fruit and veggies so as long as there is no gaining I'll be ok. I am trying to change it up a bit and do some excersize in the morning. I hate getting up in the morning - but some days I am able to pull myself together. I know I just have to ride it out.

I hope all of you are having a great week!!

Mae
Old 10-01-2007, 08:07 AM   #13  
Day 1 back on plan...

Hellllllllllllllooooooooooooo

it's pretty quiet in here...Where is everyone????