Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi there . . .
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 03:30 PM   #107  
doinTHEbestIcan

Height: 5'4"

Back up another lb this morning, don't know why, I stayed on plan all day.

This is getting nerve-racking!

Have a nice day!
mrsgeb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 05:01 PM   #108  
The Radiant One

S/C/G: 250/142/135

Jana, are you taking measurements? Even if the scale is stuck, you could be losing inches!
fiberlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 07:51 AM   #109  
doinTHEbestIcan

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Fiber-*sigh* no, i used to take them every morning when i fist started losing, but have slacked off so much i don't even kno what they are now.

BUT, the scale was down to 187 this morning!!!

You ladies have a wonderful day!!!
mrsgeb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:28 AM   #110  

S/C/G: 204/191/155

Height: 5'8"

Happy Monday Ladies! WOW, it is sooooo cold here today! I don't think we're going to see that Indian summer that everyone was hoping for! Anyways, I have finally broken the barrier....I was 169 this morning-YAY! I was having such issues getting into the 60's....I don't know why. I'm hoping to hit it hard this week and get down to 167 atleast. Because the temps are dropping, I too am considering joining the gym. There's one by me that offers a private womens center (which is kind of nice, but sometimes women are more critical than the men-LOL!!). I havent made a decision yet, but I'm going to have to do something soon. It's going to be hard to resist the temptations of warm pumpkin pie, and bread, and other fall treats. Good luck girls. Chat soon.

staffingchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 11:13 AM   #111  
Onward and Downward

Hi gang . . .

I was up nursing a diabetic hypoglycemic event from 2:30 to 4:30 and then went back to bed and didn't get up again until almost 10 . . . feels like a whole new day to me, but it will be a very short one, I guess. Hate it when that happens because everything is out of kilter for the rest of the day.

Have a great one, gang . . . see you later
Old 09-17-2007, 12:57 PM   #112  
Working on 'Project Me'

S/C/G: 199 (1st goal)

Height: 5'6"

Hey all! Hope your weekend was a good one! I'm home alone again! Sometimes it feels really nice to have just your own space...but I do love it when Mom spends some time here too. Just all that lovely cooking isn't adding to the subtracting on the scale! Time to really kick it in gear again....we're going to Hong Kong in December! ACCkkk! I need to lose...I need to lose!

Anyways...here's to another day of making choices that'll last ya, and changes that'll fix ya!

TTFN!
LadyLai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 08:00 PM   #113  
The Radiant One

Plugging away one day at a time. I have now made it through 2 weekends staying on plan. Whew!! I need to keep going - starting to get the old confidence back about getting to goal.
Must hang on to it.... must!!!
Old 09-18-2007, 12:19 PM   #114  
Onward and Downward

Hi . . .
Old 09-18-2007, 12:35 PM   #115  
Working on 'Project Me'

Okay ladies.....I'm checking out a gym tomorrow!! ACCCkkkk!! I'm so nervous! But I convinced my girlfriend to come with me (she's about my size) so I hope things work out for us. **fingers crossed**

Lori, that's all it takes. One day at a time and soon you'll find yourself back in the game full speed ahead. Love your motivation...you're inspiring me today!

Hi Linda!

Hope the rest of you are well and being the best you can be!
TTFN!
Old 09-20-2007, 08:58 AM   #116  
The Radiant One

Hi all!
Went out to dinner the other night at Applebees. My favorite entree to get is the Fiesta Lime chicken, probably one of the worst choices you could make LOL!
I ended up getting one of the weight watcher meals, and stayed well within my fat and calorie limit for the day.

Weigh in today - down .8
Old 09-20-2007, 10:22 AM   #117  
Onward and Downward

Hi gang . . .

Sorry I was missing yesterday -- it just turned into "one of those days" -- you know the kind. Among other things, the scale still hates me. My usual pattern -- Sunday, 226 -- Wednesday (the official day), 230 -- this morning, 227. Soooooo, guess I get to look at 228 on the ticker for another week. OMG this gets tiresome. Oh well . . . all good things come to she who waits and waits and waits.

Have a great day, everybody. Keep things moving and shaking.
Old 09-20-2007, 11:23 AM   #118  
Working on 'Project Me'

Weigh to go Lori! Woo Hoo! Congrats on your loss girl.

Linda, yeah...I so know what "one of those days" mean. I'm feeling kinda in a funk myself. I don't know why, but I'm so tired...I even feel like my brain is tired..LOL! It's been like this since last week. I try to push through it but it gives me a headache to do so. I checked my blood pressure at Walmart, you know the ones that you stick your arm into and press "start", (however accurate they may be), but my results came in below normal. Not so sure whats happening with me lately.

Well ladies, I went on a couple of tours of gyms and I was right. So totally intimidated by the men and women there. UGH! Don't know how I feel about that, I was so disappointed because I thought this would be the answer. I'm thinking about Curves now.

Anyways, I have to boot..I gotta babysitt for my friend in like 5minutes. Have a great day!

TTFN!
Old 09-20-2007, 07:56 PM   #119  
The Radiant One

Tina - do you take extra vitamins? If not, you might want to add a B complex onto your daily multi. It really makes a difference in fatigue for me.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:23 AM   #120  

S/C/G: 204/191/155

Height: 5'8"

I'm with the rest of you....completely frustrated and tired! I was doing well, and then this week I get the lovely monthly reminder of how wonderful it is to be a woman-LOL!!! Men will never understand what we go through. I feel like I've gained 20 pounds, I swear!! In reality, I have only gained 1, but it still stinks! Other than that, just the usual weekly stuff, of work, kids, husband, and more work! I'm looking forward to starting fresh on Sunday. Good Luck Ladies! Chat soon.
staffingchick is offline   Reply With Quote