Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 05:47 PM   #1  

Arrow Home of the Loozing Floozies #24

Here at McSkinneys, our mission is to motivate, support and lose those pounds & inches. We must keep those Loozing Floozies losing!!
Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies. Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas. We would love to have you!!
Old 07-17-2007, 05:50 PM   #2  

I had my 2nd pre-natal visit this afternoon

I saw my baby's heartbeat for the first time. Is that not incredible? The child (the "Thing!") is smaller than a peanut and it has a heartbeat.

My next appointment is August 17th (that's on a Friday). I scheduled it for 4:30 in the afternoon, because Stewart's excuse for not going with me is that my appt's have been too early (2:40). We'll see now, won't we?

I had a test in my summer class this morning. It was sooooo hard! It was my own fault, though, because I've been too tired to study like I should have.

Cheryl
Old 07-17-2007, 05:58 PM   #3  
Losing it!

After seeing that today Cheryl, isn't it sad how many people consider it to not be a human life until further in term. Steve went with me to almost all of my visits. Personally, I would not have changed it... it's good for them to see what we experience. Now.... if they could only feel childbirth! LOL! I remember being really super tired early in the prego stage. If I remember correctly, you should feel better into your 3-4th month. No morning sickness??? Awesome if not, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
Old 07-17-2007, 06:05 PM   #4  

Gayle, that's EXACTLY what I said to Mom--how can anyone have an abortion? Of course, I consider myself pro-choice for other people, but personally pro-life. I just don't see how someone can stop a beating heart and not consider it murder.
Old 07-17-2007, 08:29 PM   #5  

Cheryl-How exciting for you and Stewart! Did MIL go with you to this appt, or did you go alone? I think Mike only went with me to 1 or 2 of mine.

Gayle-The recipe sounds delish. Good for you on the 160's!! All that running around doing the old people's hair must really be giving you a workout

Our electricity was out for 2 1/2 hrs. today. Wouldn't you know I got the day off, only to sit in the dark. I didn't want to get overheated by cleaning in the dark with no air conditioner
Old 07-17-2007, 08:42 PM   #6  
Janice

Gayle the link you sent me didn't work. It had all *** in the address was that right. www.**** etc. It said page not available.
Congratulations on the 160's. You go girl.
I am still struggling in the 170's up and down.
I need that will power dust and the kick in the butt!!
I've been on holidays and that certainly doesn't help.
Hello to everyone out there in Floozie land.
Cheryl - I am sooo excited for you little MAMA.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:15 PM   #7  
Losing it!

Janice, PM me you email address and I'll try again...I bet the site must be screening links.

Shelley, I understand dear one. No point in getting all hot and working up a sweat just to clean a silly ol' house. If it is like mine, the dust will wait on you until you get around to it. I think everyone here is allergic to housework. Hope you had a good day out of the school!!!

I mowed today but wore out before finished...it was sooooooo hot! I came in and popped a multi-vitamin. Guess I probably should be taking them since they hang out in the cabinet.
Old 07-18-2007, 08:32 AM   #8  
Losing it...again!

Height: 5' 5"

I'm still here, but just don't have a lot of time to post these days. I still have time to eat though! Maybe I should be posting instead of eating!
Old 07-18-2007, 03:30 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 211/180/140

I'm around too. No time. Summer school is so much work! Can't wait for August and two weeks off! Right now, I am babysitting my friend's dog for a week and a half. I am staying at her house with the dog. He is a riot. Great dog!
Old 07-20-2007, 10:15 AM   #10  
Losing it!

Where is everyone???? Wonder where Sher went???

I'm down 2 more pounds! YIPPEEE-YI-YAYYYY!!!!!!
Old 07-20-2007, 04:24 PM   #11  

Yay, Gayle!! Whoopie!! Those grey haired ladies must be keeping you running around

It has been very slow here. I have been posting so many other places, that I am very guilty of checking here only every one or two days. Once the newness of *********** has worn out for me, I'll be back to posting more here.

I had my foot injected again yesterday. It doesn't hurt as much as the last time. The dr said after the 3rd to 5th injection, it should start really feeling better. Maybe I'll be able to run again. I just bought clipless pedals for my bike. I had to get shoes to clip into them. This should be very interesting. I am hoping to get the hang of them at some point. I can't really do too much with it this weekend, because I told the podiatrist I would rest my foot.

What's going on with you all?
Old 07-21-2007, 07:27 AM   #12  

Location: Southeast Asia. That's why my postings look like middle of the night.

S/C/G: 178/177/??

Height: 5' 3.5"

Hello,
I caught another bad cold, just after recovering from the last one.
Not much exercise, not so much dietary self-control but maybe my
post-diet stomach is shrunken because I'm managing to stay steady
with my weight.
Lisa
Old 07-21-2007, 07:36 AM   #13  

Wow, I can't believe they censored the website I spoke of. I didn't know 3FC would do that.

I am bummed. My WI today, I was the same. This is getting very old.
Old 07-21-2007, 08:16 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 211/180/140

Today is the belly dance workshop I have been waiting for! Unfortunately, all the exercise I get dancing today will be countered with the dinner they are serving. It is Middle Eastern food and I have no idea if what it will be. Looking forward to the entire day.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Old 07-21-2007, 09:01 AM   #15  
Losing it!

Have fun Debbi! It sounds like a blast! Let us know ow it went.

Lisa, I hope your feeling better soon. Are you taking a multivitamin? You sound really tired in your postings too.

Shelley, they even censored the email I sent Janice with the link. Did you try biking with your new setup yet? How's the footsie? Don't get upset because your not losing as you want. Maybe it's time to shake the body up a bit and try something new. How about less carbs? Or adding a shake or two a day as a meal replacement? Do you think it would help? I'm not sure, but I'm thinking your body is in a "rut" and needs some type of change. Are you still using the WW site? Maybe they can suggest something on there.

I'm off to do outside work today. Steve is shingling my mother's house and I think I am going to work on taking a section of her deck out. I had the BEST present ever delivered yesterday! I was gifted with a used, farm grade, industrial mower! I know you girls think I'm silly, but after countless hours of using a push mower and countless times of the thing dying and me pulling to start. I am thrilled over this mower! With the acres we need to mow, it will make mowing a breeze! Then I'll actually have time to spray weeds! LOL!
Closed Thread