Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 12:47 PM   #16  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi Everybody . . .

Relatives have moved on and I'm exhausted.

See you later . . .
Old 07-04-2007, 06:23 PM   #17  
Ilene the Bean

Have a good rest Meowee!!

Rollerbladed with DD this morning and worked legs this afternoon...

Same ole, same ole...
Old 07-05-2007, 09:22 AM   #18  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Good morning - still raining here... but much needed. Harumph.

I didn't run yesterday, but I am about to drag my carcass out today... it is a MUST!

Meowee - get lots of rest and find some time for yourself in there!!

Chat later, chickies -
Heather
Old 07-05-2007, 03:54 PM   #19  
Onward and Downward

Hi gang . . .

Would you believe . . . a bunch of relatives from Ontario just "popped" in unannounced this afternoon. Love to see them but wow, a little warning would have been nice. This is what happens when you live in a touristy-type of harbour town. At least nobody is staying with me tonight. So they are gone for the evening (I begged off dinner by promising to share lunch tomorrow).

Oh well, keeps me from getting bored . . . . . . See you all soon.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:07 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 258/210/125

Height: 5'

Allo to all you wonderful chickies / chicks ( if any reading) !!!

Meowee I hope you had a wonderful time with your grandchildren , I hope you will be able to have some time to yourself soon. It' s always nice to see family but sometimes we need a break between visits . Plus it is nice to get some advance warning. I hope you still enjoy your company .

Heather , you are doing great , you are still hauling yourself out of bed in the morning for that run. I am having a hard time just rolling out of bed for my shower before work in the mornings . I do need to get back into excercise mode. Everytime i read your post i feel encouraged to go and excercise maybe one of these days i will get myself onto my treadmill.

Ilene , you are one brave woman getting on rollerblades . Holy cow !! I cannot see myself on wheels if they are not under my car. Way too accident prone .

Jen , glad to hear she is doing better , I hope it does not stop her from enjoying the summer .

Well i guess i will share my not great news , i was weighed Tuesday and did not loose anything but stayed the same. Actually i think that is not bad news either . I have been drinking more water since then and trying to stay on the straight and narrow. I left my weigh in with soar cheeks . My councillor is on vacation and the guy replacing him was so hot . I do not think i heard anything he said . NO I am not intersested, it was just nice to admire him . I kept holding my ring finger as I take it off before bed and i forgot to put it on before leaving . I just pretty much laughed at myself . Anyway that is about it . My husband just accused me of being addicted to this site. LOL What a nut .

talk to you all later

I hope the weather is nice for most of the country the next few days

annette
Old 07-05-2007, 09:46 PM   #21  
Acadian Chick

S/C/G: 280/280/130

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Thumbs up Hello Chickies

Hello all,

I started eating salad a few days ago.I finally found a salad dressing i liked.Its low-fat French dressing.I haven't eaten salad in over 7 years.I'm glad this is part of my food choices.Its better than a big mac and Large fries.The salad is really good with Feta cheese,cucumbers,shredded carrots and peppers.

I joined the YMCA yesterday.I go with a friend of mine.I really enjoy it.I feel good after a workout.There's alot of hot guys too *giggles*

Chantal
Old 07-06-2007, 08:04 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Morning everyone!

Chantal ... what a lovely salad! And the YMCA ... I can just imagine you shrinking.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:53 PM   #23  
Onward and Downward

Hi gang . . .

Hoping for a relatively quiet weekend. It's our annual Lobster Carnival weekend and (unfortunately) that almost always means it will be a rainy one. The town will be full of tourists, parades, musical events, etcetera, but I plan to stick pretty close to home.

Hope everybody has something fun planned for their day . . . see you later.
Old 07-07-2007, 11:32 AM   #24  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Morning - just a flying visit - have a great weekend!!
Old 07-07-2007, 11:41 AM   #25  
Onward and Downward

HI . . .
Old 07-08-2007, 05:50 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 258/210/125

Height: 5'

Good morning all ,

Just saying hi before i have to go to work. I hope everyones day is a good one. See ya all later .

annette
Old 07-08-2007, 09:55 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Good morning! it's going to be 33C here today. Thank heaven for the cooling effects of the Great Lakes huh? Whew!

I'm pretty glad my work is airconditioned!
Old 07-08-2007, 10:21 AM   #28  
Onward and Downward

Hi all . . .

Oh boy I remember the so-called "Lake Effect" from my days in Toronto. Here in Nova Scotia, the Lake Effect (more commonly called the Atlantic Ocean) actually does do it's job at moderating the temperatures. too much so sometimes.

Have a great day everybody . . .
Old 07-08-2007, 08:13 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 216/201/125

Hi, All!

My daughter and I are just back from Maine, where we were visiting a friend. It rained, and it rained, and it rained, and - well, you get the picture. But did that stop us?? No way! We went to the playground, we hiked, we went for walks, we enjoyed the Farmers' market, we ate yummy things from the Farmers' market....a GREAT time was had by all!

However, as Dorothy said, "There's no place like home...."

Meowee - sounds like you're running an "accidental" B&B up there! You must be very welcoming, to make your family feel so welcome!

Glen - Breathing problems sound scary! Are you ok now? Way to go on the 18 pound loss! (was it the hospital food?).

Everyone else - a big moving and shaking "hello" from the Lower 48!

We just came back from a soaking-wet walk in the rain, and need to wring ourselves out!

Have a great night, All!

Em
Old 07-08-2007, 10:10 PM   #30  
Ilene the Bean

Hey Gang

Today started out to be a dull day but I made it to the gym did an hour of mostly UBWO and a bit of legs... This evening the skies suddenly cleared so DH, DS and I went for a bike ride it was nice, no wind, just perfect... Afterwards DH and I sat on the deck in the gazebo drinking wine and beer and feeding the stray cats ....
Closed Thread