Old 06-25-2007, 07:11 PM   #1  

Default need new Moo Joo

Thats it!!! Cows need some new mojo!!! I say !!!!!....
All goodness will befall our downtrodden cows...
hooves and hips will be healed!!!

ok, thats all I got..
Schatzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 08:41 PM   #2  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Shatzi i commend you---no other cow has managed to break into this herd---and you did it with great finesse---you may have the honourary turkey carcass for a week.
Bagzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 03:31 AM   #3  
fatter than U

Talking Wheeeeee!

Schatzi rocks my world!

Yes, we MUST stop this vicious cycle of bad, bad things happening to GOOD cows.
SugP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 10:40 PM   #4  

Yesssssssssss, part of my plan to take over the world involves infiltrating the herd Mooohaha...

Chicken Bones and Turkey Carcasses! we do have a poultry fetish.. eh? Heheeeeeeeeeee, I shall drag the carcass around proudly.

ok so good news... Darbydoo had her stomach staples out..she healed up right as rain...

good news ...DH who should give seminars on negotiations suggested I attempt to wrangle another 5,000 more out of my annual salary... and they agreed... Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! I start the week of July 9th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tomorrow I go get a passport... then a tooth fixed and to the tailors to have my pants shortened and sleeves taken up... why dont they make Weeble clothes

Bad news: I was bitten bitten bitten bitten by a bloody Lyme carryin TICK! I ripped him off my gut... and spied 4 bites, with rash... rash got worse... I go to doctor.. doctor takes blood...and puts me on Doxycilin or something like that there... Doctor calls... positive for lymes!

good news..we caught it quick and now we will irradicate those horrid lymies with antibiotics...
Old 06-27-2007, 01:46 PM   #5  

Nobuddys carcass is here but mine..what gives
tawk ta me...my carefree days are numbered.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:58 PM   #6  

Where's the LOOOVE??? crap! I hate when I'm a chatty cathy and no one to tawk ears off a.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:03 PM   #7  
Member w/ messiest house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schatzi View Post
ok so good news... Darbydoo had her stomach staples out..she healed up right as rain...
Excellent!! I'm sure that's a relief; one less worry at least. You do pile them on, though, don't you: lyme disease? Good god I hope that clears up quickly. Bloody lymies.

Great news about your job. Wow, that is coming up quickly. No way will you get a passport in that time, will you? Or is it a renewal? I guess you can pay extra and get an expedited one.

God it's bloody hot here. Of course, no a/c, so I'm just doing what I do best....nothing.

Later
Kiwi
Kiwonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 03:14 PM   #8  

OOOOHHHH a COW!! STAY ON LINE!!!
Old 06-27-2007, 03:25 PM   #9  

Yes, in fact the Vet gave me the # of the manager for Bass Lake.. Apparently Darby hasnt been the only casualty of a fish hook... so I called to add our tale of woe to his book for whatever measures he plans to take with the fisherpeople.. Right now she is all ascared... there is thunder in the distance and she is all a skitter..

Same here Kiwi.. Hot Humid and still... I think celebrities pay big bucks for this kind of spa .. like you I'm in doors but got the AC a balastin!

As far as this lymes thing goes... yes, unfortunately ..BUT AS I STARTED THIS THREAD --NO MORE BAD MOJO FOR MOOMOOS! I like my life to be drama free.. a course it hasnt been that way in a few months...but I have faith that it will become Dull, drab, predictable again...

I filled out the passport on line, printed it out and brought all kinds of documents with me.. had my pic taken ( I notice that my face photographs WORSE then EVER: I have a GOITER... or at least it looks like thats what under my chinnychinchins. And my Eyes look weird- like almondy slitty and far apart with some weird eyeliner on them (I dont wear eyeliner..) and flat hair... CRAP!!! I swore when I looked in the mirror before the pic that I was presentable!!!!!! Anyway.. for an extra $$$ they will "expedite" it and I should get it in 5 weeks..

Kay, all the exxcitement of seeing Kiwiner has my fingers all acramp
Old 06-27-2007, 05:09 PM   #10  
Member w/ messiest house

Oops, and I went and disconnected. Sorry! My computer is more temperamental than ever lately, and trying to get a website to load sometimes isn't worth waiting and fuming over.

Boy I hear you when it comes to those little full-face photos. You just know the customs people will look at the passport and brace themselves for what they're about to see when they look up at your face. Personally I don't know where all those puffy parts came from on my drivers license; I am a svelte 20 year old and I don't appreciate the camera making me look like a middle aged woman! Hmph.

Uhoh Rosie went silent. I wonder what happened to her. Jet didn't step on her; she's right here under the desk (nice dark cave).

ta
k
Old 06-27-2007, 11:05 PM   #11  
loves kleenex box art

ohferchrissake. what is this? shots gets a job, her life is all upsy hooray daisy and we get a new thread to leave the sh*tjoo behind? well, if i am going to post here, it will be a nasty, complainy thread just like the last one.

Other day, Ds came from Houston on an airplane that was hour and a half late because of a medical emergency. A woman couldn't breath and may have died, the passengers think. It took 22 minutes for help to come because ambulances and fire trucks aren't allowed to sit at airports because of terrorist threats. Sooooo, if there's a terrorist attack at an airport, it will take LONGER to get help there. Bad bad bad.

Right now, Ds is strannnnnded in Memphis. NW airlines had a plane late becasue of a "problem with the crew" and he and everyone else missed their connections and there you are. I am very upset about this and want to yell at NW but everyone else is yelling at them and the lines are busy. All hotels are booked but he found a $45 room close to the airport. The room is icky and catsup stained. NW would supposedly pay up to $125 but those rooms are gone. Tomorrow he's supposed to be going to DC with lcp and I was so looking forward to the picture of them posing with GW Bush.

I'm happy for Shots' success but I REALLY hope Rosie is ok.
Cowpernia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 02:06 PM   #12  
Member w/ messiest house

Rosie is fine. She had wandered out to the mudroom and tried to swallow a rope. Fortunately she stalled before she choked on it. Silly Rosie, she'll put just about anything in her mouth.

So did DS come home at all? Stop in to deliver some dirty clothes at least? Did you say "did you bring me anything?" How did he seem?

I got Jet a cute new toy called an Udder Tug, which she is at the moment trying to chew apart. I have discovered that she only likes chew toys that have some realistic prospect of destroying -- if it's made entirely of indestructible rubber, she's not interested. This one has rope on it, so she's working hard on that.

Well, DD went to work; she's working 1-10 today and 8 am to 10 pm tomorrow, filling in for someone else's shifts. DH went down to his parents' house, so I am home alone without transportation once again. DH caught some huge trout yesterday, so before DD went to work, we had a lunch of the trout he caught a few days earlier. Gotta keep up with all that fish, you know.

I think I'll go take photos of my chairs and my shorts, as requested.

Kiwi
Old 06-28-2007, 02:20 PM   #13  

Oh that Rosie!

Darby has only one toy she likes, I think it's actually for cats..its made of hard rubber and she likes to chew on it like gum... Casey has the attention span of a gnat and prefers to interupt my darby play time by stealing the ball. I try to amuse her with a tug toy.. this lasts for 1 minute before she heads for the door looking to just be outside surveying her queendom.

DH is turnin into quite the Fisherman!!!! I'm not too keen on fish.. trout I like...any mild fish... but I dont think I could stomach the head choppin scaling and deboning Dh use to go out for "blue fish" he brought home a mess of it... it was bluish like they beat them with a club rather than catchin em on a line... Yeech!
Yeah Peachpit, did DS ever make it home?? Or was it a hi ma bye ma kinda thing.

I'm eatin cherries. last week they were $6.99 a lb... this week $1.99...no doubt leftovers from the $6.99 week but who cares..
Old 06-28-2007, 03:37 PM   #14  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

la la la aaaaaaaaaaaaaalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa laee ddeeee dah dee dahhhhhhhh lalalal alaaaaaaaaaaalalalala deee eee ee dah----i don't have much to say so thought i would stop by and sing you a tune
Bagzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 05:21 PM   #15  
Member w/ messiest house

Thanks, it went well with the silly classical pops music on the tv at the moment.

I don't do fish beheading either. If they are gutted and more or less cleaned, I will rinse them off and remove any ickies I don't like and cook 'em, but no thank you to the rest of it.

It's too damn hot here, even after the 2nd big rainstorm in less than a day. Humid and hot. I did not sign up to live in NC; why do you think it was so easy for DH to lure me away from there?

Kiwi

Last edited by Kiwonk; 09-27-2007 at 02:16 PM.