Yowza, I need to slow down!
This week has been a whirlwind so far, but I'm about to slow down now, lol. Dixie and I had a blast in Terre Haute. She's going to join my scrapbooking group that meets the 2nd Friday of the month, and I'm glad about that. I got some new cool paper, and a larger paper cutter. And more 3-D stickers. Gotta love 'em!
way to go on reaching your 10 pound goal.
- hello and welcome to you!
- didn't you get a card from me?
- hope you're having a good time visiting your family.
- can I go to Myrtle Beach with you, lol? I've always wanted to go. Or could you send me a post card?
- yay for the too-big shorts.
- when will you get to go canoeing?
- it's hot here, too.
Hello to everyone else reading this.
Tomorrow I'm having lunch with my niece Carol. We try and meet once a month. Her mom, (my oldest sister) died 20 years ago, and so I like to keep close to her.
I've got some paperwork to take care of. Then I'm headed for a good soak in the tub. Have a good one, ladies!