Cows atwitter for moose

You're on Page 1 of 8
Go to
  • It's getting grey outside. Or is it gray? Kiwi? May rain. Will cut off internet connection but WOULD BE WONDERFULLLLL>>>>>>

Post little cows as I am needing something cowie to read.
  • We need here... we are all droughty... everything looks wilty. Raleigh has a PERMANENT water restriction in place. I want rain and thunder and some lightening too
  • grey is the high class way of spelling gray. I like it better. It makes me atwitter.
  • No no. Lightening is what you do to your hair. Lightning is what you want in the air but a few miles away and not near a tree. I wanted to say that before Kiwi checked in.

There is Sunkist stain on my wool rug. How to get it out Shots? How to clean the whole rug?
  • my butt is too far gone for nubby pencillettes
    We've had enough Now we need some sun again. Dh is off in the woods this afternoon at the company barbeque pit grilling large slabs o' meat for some colleagues who won a bet that a certain vehicle wouldn't be ready on time. Dh: "I don't even really like these guys, but a bet's a bet." Men. I tell ya. I even had to make coleslaw. I hope he brings some home so I don't have to cook tonight.

I think many a carpet has been ruined by a Sunkist stain. That orangey stuff never comes out. Can you put a potted plant over the stain?

The Moose place is sooooo cute!!! What a fun place to work. Way better than restaurant or market. Later on she can write "Chief Concierge at exclusive internationally reknowned (gads, is that how you spell that?) wilderness resort". I love the way Maine is nestled in there between NB and Quebec like they are protecting it from bad influences or something.

Hmmm, Maybe someone was thinking along the lines of comma ---> accommadation? No one ever said the English language was easy

Schatz- I think your ear ordeal was much worse than mine, but that hot air is somethin' else, isn't it? I'm suprised how NOT nauseated I've been this entire week, considering that I'm usually the Queen of Nausea and any old thing can make me feel barfy.

Oh yeah, and dh gets 25 points for sitting patiently in the waiting room for an hour and a half yesterday. Maybe he's not so bad after all.

Hope you have a lovely time at the wedding, Bagzieee! We need to see you in your pastel chiffon Auntie-of-the Groom mumu!

And last but not least: Ellabella - if you're out there somewhere. You asked about the price of gas and it's reached an all time high of about US$8 a gallon!! Pretty scary.
  • I knew Canadians spelled funny!!

$8 a gallon? Does anyone go out anymore?

I was just vacuuming and suddenly saw part of a ball of yarn on the floor and the end of it ... reaching ... the .... vacuum. I 'm afraid to turn it over and look.

You spilled Sunkist, too? I mean ... your kids spilled Sunkist, too? Remember the Germans who bought sun dried tomato bread? Someone explained to be that it was because it was artisan bread. chewy. Not levened or something.
  • I want to live permanently at the Moose cabin. Do they have one with a padded room?

Poor Sugar Plum! ya dizzy dame - there is nothing ickier than vertigo - I get it once in a while when the ms kicks up. dontcha hate the laying flat on your back in bed feeling like you're going to fall sensation???? So how long do the Docs think this will last?

The only fix to Sunkist stain is if you have a left over piece of carpet and have a carpet guy cut out the stained piece and insert the left over piece. This only works if your carpet is pretty new and not all worn in spots like my carpet is. Either that, or you can sprinkle more sunkist around plus a little grape nehi and some strawberry hi-c and tell people you redecorated.

I still don't have a mother of the bride mu-mu. Where do you buy one the size of a circus tent? Have I mentioned I've gone from not being able to eat to constant comfort eating? I'm on the gain again.......

Schatzi, now I know for a fact that you're a cleanie........ a dyson animal vacuum...... I'm so jealous. My vacuum doesn't work very well because I forget to take it out and use it. I hear a vacuum works better if you actually plug it in.

My stress of the day - DS was in an accident, he's just bruised up, his car is a mess. Gpa Jim is not doing well, the internal bleed is a cancerous tumor on his esophogus, the Doc is talking sending him home and calling hospice. Hmmmmmmmm. What else? I think that's it for today.....
  • WABBBBOOOOO!!!! You made me laugh loud enough the cat looked up. I wish I had time to knit you a muu muu out of leftover sock yarn. So sorry about DS and GP Jim and all the worries. While I'm sorry about Gpa Jim, I must say that Hospice is wonderful. They relieve you of more than medical care. They are angels.
  • We have rain. You can have all of it. Please take the mosquitos when you take the rain. They go together.

Have fun at the wedding, Bagz. Will there be table dancing and lampshade hats?
    Quote: I am looking at your ticker and noticing you've been doing the 21 day challenge for 35 minutes. Nice going. I am proud.
    Thank you. I watched Super Size Me again last night and I expect the horror of that to jumpstart me any minute now.
    Quote: Kiwi, that place is so freekin charming!!!! Mooses and birds and rafting and all that outdoorsy crap!!!!
    You would love the kayaking up here. Although you would definitely want to do it in the middle of summer, because the water's cold right now! And ya don't wanna be trying to squeeze into a wetsuit, I can tell you from personal experience.
    Quote: No no. Lightening is what you do to your hair.
    Lightening is what you do to your rug when you try bleach, out of desperation. Have you tried nail polish remover? Not that I'm recommending it, I was just wondering.
    Quote: Dh is off in the woods this afternoon at the company barbeque pit grilling large slabs o' meat for some colleagues who won a bet that a certain vehicle wouldn't be ready on time.
    Your DH develops new cars?? Cool! Does he work for the M-B company? Do you get free samples? (You know, the ones that didn't work)
    Quote: I love the way Maine is nestled in there between NB and Quebec like they are protecting it from bad influences or something.
    Oh that's what they're doing. It's nice of them. They should do more of it.
    Quote: I want to live permanently at the Moose cabin. Do they have one with a padded room?
    Me too. I think we won't even need a padded room if we live there. DD will make our beds, and dust, and we can eat at the Loose Moose Grill.
    Quote: My stress of the day - DS was in an accident, he's just bruised up, his car is a mess. Gpa Jim is not doing well
    You must be so worried about both of them.

Here's another reason that grocery stores suck: They sold a bunch of bananas that had a price sticker on one banana so large that you can't peel the banana without cutting the stupid sticker in half. Seriously, 2" square. Now that's really dumb.

Advice requested on how to capitalize on spousal guilt. DH is feeling guilty for making me cry earlier today by being a real butt. Now that I'm over it, how can I make this work to my advantage?

Okay, I'll try to be good. Maybe.

Kiwi
  • Quote:
    Orignally posted by Kiwi and copied by Peaches who is thick headed:

Advice requested on how to capitalize on spousal guilt. DH is feeling guilty for making me cry earlier today by being a real butt. Now that I'm over it, how can I make this work to my advantage?
    Is he likely to go fetch jewlery to appease his conscience? If not, ... I don't know.

What does this mean: Download using torrents na!!

I did not think about Sugardh developing cars. I am all impressed now because cars are cool. And scary. Wait. What part does he do?

A price sticker that big is big indeed. The younguns used to take the little DOLE stickers off the bananas and wear them like they were an award.Then they'd eat them. Seriously. Two inches would've choked the little cutie pies.

I am so .... blah. I want Kiwi's rain for two hours then she can have it back. We have our own mosquitoes.
  • I think someone took our rain -- Schatzi? It seems to have stopped. There are still mosquitos tho.

I have doubts about the jewelry.

My cursor seems to have disappeared. I do not know how to download torrents. Are you trying to buy rain on the internet?

Wabby -- You should try one of these sample designer sale places, like this. They have some great stuff, for practically nothing! Although if there's any fitting to be done, you might not have time for ordering a dress. But there must be places like that in Portland. Good luck! Buy something you love; you deserve it!

Seriously, where is my cursor? Did someone put a curse on my cursor?

Oh! Bit Torrent! It's a peer2peer download thing: http://dessent.net/btfaq/

Kiwi
  • You are so smark. I bet line up through the unpaved roads of Dogpatch to get your sage advice. Those dresses are beautiful. I am depressed. I need people liine in my road to give me money and shoulder massages and sandwiches. I would like tuna on toast with onion and sweet tea.

Yep. that was about a program I'd like to have and some young person posted that to me. My Netflix DVD is scratched and unplayable. Blah blah blah. I am going back to sleep.
  • Noooo, he couldn't design his way out of a cardboard box. He's a fleet manager and has to order big expensive utility vehicles. They are never on time.

Oh Wabby! *sigh*

I am feeling way less dizzy today for some reason. Those whacky exercises where you have to throw youself from side to side on the sofa really work.
  • I thought he was an engineer. That's why I let you marry him. Engineers will never have empty fridges and you would always be well fed. But a fleet manager ... sounds iffy. Is it too late to annul?

I think the exercises sound fun but only to be done when the house is empty.
  • Way too late to annul. The marriage has been consumated at least twice. He is a mechanical engineer but his job doesn't really have much to do with that. More of a manager now who can fix stuff.

Ooh, purdy dresses! I haven't worn a dress in about 2 years. And I used to be such a girlie girl too. Now it's just yoga pants and whatever else is clean.