Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 02:55 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 186/156.5/150

Height: 5'6"

Smile

Meowee, I followed your advice, started again and I got a ticker!! Cannot get rid of the hyroglifics(sp) of the old ticker, but happy I am none the less. Thank you! Do I have to copy and paste each post? Guess I'll find out but I'll be back for more advice if needed. Thanks agai n. Sylvia from NS
Old 06-24-2007, 03:21 PM   #122  
Happy New Rears!

Sylvia, go to User CP, Edit signature

Take out everything in your signature (the old ticker) and put the new ticker in there.
Old 06-24-2007, 04:32 PM   #123  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi there, gang . . .

Not having a particularly great day. This weather is really getting me down, both emotionally and physically. Oh well, this too will pass and I'll soon be back to my normal bouncy self.

Later . . .
Old 06-25-2007, 08:45 AM   #124  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Morning, morning, morning .... It's much better to sleep til 8 than get up at 5 for work. I do have to work at 3 but the sleeping in was great!

The kitchen counter is clutter from one end to the other. My floors have that grey haze but there's nothing I have to do today. That's a nice feeling. I can putter away and get myself to work without doing a whole days work before I go.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:58 AM   #125  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Morning -

Meowee, hope you're feeling better today , and Susan - whoot! I know that sleeping in felt GREAT!!

Having a stereotypical Monday here, which is unusual for me... in a rather foul mood. I'll pop back later if I feel less like biting the postman.

Heather
Old 06-25-2007, 10:22 AM   #126  
Onward and Downward

Good Morning everybody . . .

We actually have sunshine and warmth (high of 24) today . . . and I definitely feel better . . . yippee . . . hope it lasts a couple of days for a change. Actually the prediction for tomorrow is hot and humid (and I don't like that either -- OMG, I am fussy) Oh well, just take it one day at a time.

Have a great day . . . see you all later . . .
Old 06-25-2007, 03:49 PM   #127  
Happy New Rears!

It's nasty hot today in Toronto and my hubby is out golfing in it, he's a nut

I am laying low inside, enjoying the A/C
Old 06-25-2007, 04:28 PM   #128  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

It's darned hot and humid here too but my house has stayed miraculously cool. I may turn on the AC before bedtime if it doesn't cool off. Tomorrow is going to be pretty grim with a high of 33 and a humidex warning! I need to go to town and will plan on doing it early in the morning.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:38 AM   #129  
Heather 2.0

Morning!

I set my alarm for 6:45am this morning, because I KNEW it was going to be HOT! Got my run in though, so all is good, although I am still in a rather bad mood. Must go sort myself out...hmmm...

Have a great day everybody!!
Heather
Old 06-26-2007, 05:42 PM   #130  
Onward and Downward

Took four cats to the Vet today in the pouring rain . . . nothing serious, just routine stuff . . . now it's very hot and humid and threatening more torrential downpours for later tonight. Knew it was too much to hope for two nice days in a row. Weirdest spring I can remember since I moved down here.

Have a good evening, gang . . . see you tomorrow. . .
Old 06-26-2007, 07:35 PM   #131  

S/C/G: 258/210/125

Height: 5'

Allo everyone !

things are good here . it was a nice day . I had my yearly Dr. visit . my bp is pretty good and i think i am ready to start excercising again. my Dr. said that if my bp does go down alot again that i can half my morning and evening dose
last time i excercised i cut out my morning pill completely and i could feel my bp rise through the day. i am very happy with 130/80 bp and so is Dr. She is also very happy with my 48lbs weight loss. I have not seen her since early January and i started my mission late January . After Dr. appt. I went to my weekly weight appt. and lost 2lbs. I do not know how that happenned ; i must of lost some muscle tone because with the choices i made i should have gained 3lbs. ( ok that is a guess )

Now that i have permission to cut my meds in half i am movtivated to excercise just so that i can eventually not need to take them anymore. goodness i hope it is enough motivation because i have been making some bad choices . that refined sugar is just stronger than me some days .(what is funny or not so funny about that is i am suppose to be in control ) anyway
i am keeping my chin up and tyring to be focused in the positive .

take care everyone , sorry i went on i guess i am just feeling long winded

see ya all later
Old 06-27-2007, 05:56 PM   #132  
Onward and Downward

Hi gang . . .

Chocco . . . Congratulations on all counts . . . never question the Fairy Fat Mother when she is being nice to you . . .

Pretty nice day around here . . . hope everybody else is having some good weather, too. Nothing else exciting in my world. thbe sweet-tooth-demon got me yesterday, too. But so far so good today.

Have a great evening, gang . . . see you . . .
Old 06-28-2007, 12:15 AM   #133  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

We had the weirdest weather blow thru here today. For a very short time it thundered and rained just a bit. It was windy too. The temperature dropped but not much any more ... and it's still humid.
Mother nature is gonna have to better than that to help dry old here!
Old 06-28-2007, 12:36 AM   #134  

S/C/G: 216/201/125

Default Back in the Saddle

Hi, All!

Wow, it's been like a giant (uncomfortable) steam room around these parts lately!

I have had THE WORST eating habits the last 10 days or so. I can't seem to get back on track. Reading the posts here, though, is very inspiring; you guys always seem to provide the impetus to jump "back in the saddle"! I have to admit, this miserable weather doesn't inspire me toward anything except ice cream!

One of the great things about where we live is the fact that we're 5 minutes from the beach, and our town beaches don't have "snack bars", so my 4 year old and I spend our time swimming, climbing on the rocks, exploring tide pools, and walking. Not very strenuous, but not EATING, either!

Boy, am I rambling! I've GOT to get some sleep!

It's always good to read Everyone's posts. Good night, All!

Em
Old 06-28-2007, 09:14 AM   #135  
Heather 2.0

Good morning, fellow Canucks

I am still, unfortunately, in a 'funk' - but still eating well and doing my exercise... it seems to be the only thing I can focus on right now, so this can only be a good thing. I am STILL in a foul mood (for heaven's sake, I'll be glad when this month is over, both on the calender and hormonally!) and just struggling along.

Will be back to my old self soon -
Have a great day!
Heather
Closed Thread