Height: 5'10.5

Day 4:
No wheat flour - Completed, Level 3 - 3 pauses left
summerlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 05:37 PM   #107  
PinkSnowDays

S/C/G: 260/250/150

I'm here I'm here I promise!!
Sorry guys, checked out for a bit there... my has this been an emotional past week, finished moving, got my internet hooked up (oops), ended up going to my hometown for a few days due to a death in the family. Emotional rollercoaster lately.... but I'm ready to keep chugging along with challenges... sadly I'm pretty sure I've blown all mine this past week so in all honesty I'll start all over!

Challenges:
2000 Calorie limit – Day 0 – Level 3
30 minutes of any kind of exercise – Day 0 – Level 3
One pop a day limit - Day 0 - Level 3

I'm trying really hard to not buy pop on my shopping trips so I don't have it handy in the house... such a diet coke addict (of all things right?). Heading back into the gym tonight, hopefully for a good hour-hour and a half at least, actually excited to get back into it, working out for sure lowers my stress and gives me more energy... just need a kick in the butt to get there. Found a new friend who I think I'll hit the gym with a few times a week (trying to shed some pounds too). I'll be gone this weekend on a little trip, only a few hours away but hopefully I can get some relaxation and reading done, pull myself back together.

Love coming back to read about all your journeys and challenges! Keep it up!!

Last edited by PinkSnowDays; 06-28-2007 at 10:30 PM.
PinkSnowDays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 08:24 PM   #108  

Hi Pink, welcome back. It's hard to stay focoused on certain things when a whole mess of other stuff gets thrown at you. Don't worry, when routine returns you'll do great!
I have finished Day 15 exercise and day 10 no beer!
I have been feeling really tired these last few days. I hate hot weather, that might be it.
Apple Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 10:02 PM   #109  

Hey all. Met my challenges for the day, except following the workout plan, which I already knew about.

That's about all I have today. Work went insane, of course while I was away at a conference.

Pink, welcome back

Have a good one all
jollygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 09:47 AM   #110  

Height: 5' 8.5"

Ok, life has been so crazy that I don't know where I stand with my challenges. I'm pretty sure I have done ok on the vegie eating, but have no clue how I've done with the others.

That business we decided to start, has finally started and I've been working like crazy trying to get things going and learning things that I need to know. Now I'll be happy when the money starts coming in! I'm so tired of spending and not seeing anything coming back while trying to get things up and running. Luckily, that is now changing!

Anyway, I'm going to start over again, but first, I'm taking a break. I'll start again on Monday and probably keep it small for now. I know things will calm down again and I am so looking forward to that!

Welcome back Pink!

Hi everyone!
djstorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:22 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 225/225/160

Day 5:
Day 6:

Last edited by summerlove; 06-30-2007 at 01:58 AM.
Old 06-30-2007, 03:49 PM   #112  

Bad news, I didn't get the exercise in yesterday so my challenge is OVER.
I knew using up my pauses so early would spell my doom. I would start it over, but I'm going away for a week during the next 21 days so it just wouldn't work. I WILL keep doing it though. I just got back from a jog as a matter of fact!
Other bad news, I drank beer yesterday. I DO have one more pause and I've completed day 11. There IS hope for that one, although now there is beer in the house to tempt me.....
I keep saying that I really have to cut back on my eating. Maybe I will start a mini challenge, eat half of what I usually eat. I will post one of these guys for each day I succeed. But I have to start tomorrow cause I ate a normal breakfast.
Apple Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 05:22 PM   #113  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Hi all! I'm having a bit of a challenge-declaring resistance streak. I am doing a lot of things right and a lot of the things I've done on previous challenges, but I'm kind of not ready to start counting. Bear with me. I feel a challenge coming on...
redballoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 06:33 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 151/151/130... was 190's in 06

Height: 5'4"

Okie Dokie starting this once again:

Challenges:

Green Tea : Day 0 - Level 2
Crunches: Day 0 - Level 1
Salad: Day 0 - Level 3
No Sugar: Day 0 - Level 3

Crunches: 100/day
Salad: 1 salad/day - eat as my meal (lunch or dinner)
No Sugar: no cookies, candy, ice cream, 100 calorie snack packs with sweets in them

Sorry to keep starting and leaving over and over again, but I am here for good!
helpmelose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 12:03 AM   #115  

S/C/G: 225/225/160

Day 6:
No wheat flour - Paused, Level 3 - 2 pauses left
Day 7:
No wheat flour - Paused, Level 3 - 1 pauses left
Old 07-03-2007, 01:41 AM   #116  

Challenges:

Green Tea : Day 1 - Level 2
Crunches: Day 2 - Level 1
Salad: Day 2 - Level 3
No Sugar: Day 2 - Level 3

No Sugar: no cookies, candy, ice cream, 100 calorie snack packs with sweets/sugar in them

I can do this!
Old 07-03-2007, 01:04 PM   #117  
PinkSnowDays

S/C/G: 260/250/150

Hey!! Working away at these challenges, the weekend was excellent, got to relax and catch up. For sure a wake up call as I listened to many relatives talk about their health problems as they get older, most have always been overweight… bit of motivation for sure.

Challenges:
2000 Calorie limit – Day 3 – Level 3 (1 left)
30 minutes of any kind of exercise – Day 3 – Level 3 (1 left)
One pop a day limit - Day 4 - Level 3 (2 left)

Looks like your sticking to it helpme! Way to go!

Happy 4th!
PinkSnowDays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:48 PM   #118  

Hey all. First off, I hope all of you are doing excellent. I am sorry I have been off the boards. Second - welcome to any newbies or returnies I have missed.

I just need to whine for a while here. Things have not been going so well. Normal things going wrong at work, but everything at once. None of them by themselves are major crisis, but so many things at once just wear me out. I am tired. (PMS and major allergies requiring unconsiousness inducing levels of antihistamines don't help). I am overwhelmed and depressed. I am not working out (ooh, like that helps) and eating poorly (even better!). I spent money I shouldn't to get my hair chopped off and highlighted tonight (because poverty always helps reduce stress. No worries here mate!) I am questioning whether I should even be trying for law school, or just take the quickest route out of Dodge - even though I know I need to do something I am passionate about.

I need to clear my head. Get some rest. Get an attitude adjustment. And get back on track. I have been watching reruns of Biggest Loser, and it is so motivational . . . for about 30 minutes anyway. WHAT AM I DOING??????

Help?
jollygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 12:24 AM   #119  

Challenges:
Green Tea : Day 2 - Level 2
Crunches: Day 3 - Level 1
Salad: Day 3 - Level 3
No Sugar: Day 3 - Level 3

No Sugar: no cookies, candy, ice cream, 100 calorie snack packs with sweets/sugar in them
Old 07-04-2007, 08:04 AM   #120  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Hi all. Still having a hard time getting back into "challenge mode." But I'm doing OK nonetheless, I think. Things are hellish at work again...as usual. Still, I'm very glad to see you all posting. I'll try to be back soon.
redballoon is offline   Reply With Quote