View Poll Results: What are your plans for this summer?
Relax! 1 11.11%
Get my house clean and keep it that way! 0 0%
No plans, no worries--summer is for doing whatever I want when I want! 1 11.11%
Working like normal. 6 66.67%
Travel 0 0%
Other (please elaborate) 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 11:10 AM   #46  

Yep, Stewart knows. He'll be happy with whatever I decide to do! I think he'll be a good daddy (if we can EVER get past the alcohol issue!). I started my TOM yesterday--first one w/o the pill. I'm not doing anything special (ovulation tests, fertility, etc.) except taking a pre-natal vitiman to get that extra folic acid and all the other good stuff developing babies need. I'm just gonna let nature take her course and whatever happens happens. Could be a month, could be a year.

I do have to admit, though, I am so EXCITED at the thought of being pregnant!!!!!!!!! (And I'm counting on every one of you to REMIND me of that at various points in the future!!)

Gayle, how's the wedding planning going?

Shelley, is your nose healing OK? Be sure to use some neosporin or mederma on it to keep it from scarring too badly.

I am REALLY WORRIED about our princess Dee. Usually if she's gonna be gone for a long time she'll tell us. I may check back over the last month or so to make sure I didn't miss anything, just to be sure.

Sherry, maybe washing your car will bring some RAIN!!

Lisa, I'm so glad you've stuck with us even though we've been really slow lately! Hang in there, girl!

Janice--3.5 pounds!!!!!!!!!!! I am so thrilled for you!

Suzy, how is Travis doing? Is he glad to be home?

Debbi, how is your summer going? Didn't you say you'll be teaching some summer classes?

Allison, I know you're lurking because I still see you around in some of the other threads. I see you've been designated a "pro" by one of our greatest mods Great!

To all you lurkers--Come BACK and join us!!!

Love
Old 06-08-2007, 11:15 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

Cheryl~best of luck with trying for your new family. I know of at least 2 other posters who are expecting. It's so exciting.

Oh, and as for being a pro, I don't know. I need to go back to that thread and see what's up--I'm afraid I may have overstepped myself....

Yeah, I lurk here and there throughout the day when I have time. Once I get home, I don't sign on at all--so it's only when I have a few free moments at work. And work has been much busier lately.

I am officially trying to lose the last few pounds now. I came to the realization a few days ago that my maintaining at 140 wasn't working as I'm rather stuck at about 143. So here's to the last 10!

Everyone have a great day and a great weekend!
Old 06-08-2007, 05:22 PM   #48  
Janice

Allison - what are you a pro at??
I don't read the other posts.
Old 06-09-2007, 04:54 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 211/180/140

Hi everyone! Things here are even crazier than usual!! Rob's Mom has had so many medical problems. She had the total hip replacement, was doing fine, went to rehab and had problems. First she had heart problems and was rushed back to the hospital, they figured it was due tothe anestheia from the original surgery. While in the hospital, they found she had gall stones. Tehy took care of that and she went back to rehab. Then she developed some swelling at the site of the incision and had to go back to the hospital, and have that drained. Finally she went back to rehab yesterday and should be there for one or two weeks.
While she is there, we are cleaning out her house. She has kept everything! We have thrown away so much stuff. She kept broken dishes! If she broke it, she put the pieces in a plastic bag and put it back in the cabinet.

I have also been working, teaching a summer class. I am at school from noon till 8PM and it makes for long days! I do try to get to belly dance class as often as I can, but have had to miss some, with Rob's Mom. I am teaching another class this summer, so things are busy around here.

Cheryl, congrats on going off the pill!

Shelley, hope you are ok, from the fall.

Where is Princess Dee???

Gayle, how is the job? Do you still love it?

Janice, congrats on the 3.5 pounds! Great job!

Thinking about everyone! I am going to go and try to get back to sleep. I can't sleep right now, thinking about everything. So hoping a few computer minutes helped and I am sleepy!
Old 06-09-2007, 11:02 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by coles View Post
Allison - what are you a pro at??
I don't read the other posts.
Oh, I posted to someone in support (a newbie) who couldn't understand why she wasn't losing weight. She says she walks 6-7 days per week for about 5 miles (didn't mention any intensity) and is doing WW with 18 points per day and about 35 flex points. I asked her to tell me exactly what she's eating per day and it turned out to be like 900 calories. Anyway, I guess some of the comments I made were good and Meg, the moderator for the maintainer forum, said that I was the "expert." I denied it! But there were a lot of other posters who dittoed what I said, so I guess I know a few things!
Old 06-09-2007, 05:49 PM   #51  

The last post from Dee was 4/26. I am very worried. I hope she is just vacationing and that is why she hasn't been able to say hi.

Cheryl-I just started putting fresh aloe on my nose. I really think I did something to it. It's still swollen on the left side and looks a bit lopsided. I've wanted a nose job all my life, maybe I'll be able to get one paid by insurance, if I get it checked out.

Sherry-Thanks for the explanation. I know what a basement is, I've just always seen them in magazines as a game room or something. I never knew you could drive down to it.

Gayle-Our septic is underground. The well pump is above ground. That's about all I know about it. Mike is the expert.

Yay Janice on the lb. lost!

Allison-Good luck on the last few lbs.
Old 06-09-2007, 08:57 PM   #52  
Losing it!

Guess who I just talked to????? DEE!!!!!!! The little chickadee is hanging out in Canada without a computer. I found a number for her and called, we had a nice chat. She wantes everyone to know she is ok, just busy with wedding plans (Jay) and life in general. Her computer went down mid-April and Larry hasn't had time to fix it yet. I told her no rush, but have Larry get on it ASAP. LOL! Now we know our little canadian chickie is safe and sound.
She did mention though, it would be a good idea to let our loved ones have a contact name or number here so they can contact someone if something serious happens to one of us. I know Steve can get into my address book and favorites and find someone to contact from there.

Poor Shelley! OUCH! Maybe this is the chance you've been waiting for to have a nose job. Not that I think you need it... you are a beautiful person.

Cheryl, have fun "making baby's"!!!!!! Wink, wink!!!
Wedding plans are going great! What bargains can be found on ebay!!

Debbi, I love my job, I love the dementia clients... not sure what that says about me...
I giggled about the broken dish story!

Congrats to the losers!! YIPPEEEEE!!!!!
Old 06-10-2007, 07:29 AM   #53  

Gayle-Thank you so much for calling Dee! I'm so glad to hear she is okay. That rascal Larry! He needs to get on the ball and fix her computer.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:25 AM   #54  

Stop!!! Please Go To #22........See Ya there!!
Closed Thread