Old 10-02-2007, 03:16 PM   #46  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Hi Deb and Holly.........

Glad to see you back Deb. You know you can do this so get on the stick and let's do it.

Me and the kids went to a car show over the weekend, man was it beautiful out and there were over 3000 cars. All in beautiful condition all pre-1970. Truly amazing.
Chevy's, Fords, Merc's, all gorgeous. They also has a huge craft area. Picked up a couple of things there. Probably walked 5 miles on Saturday.

Ten lbs to go to 170. So close but yet so far. I walked for 30 minutes on my lunch, it is absolutely gorgeous here Indy today. I keep trying to think of a reason to leave work early, but always feel so guilty, I don't do it.

Let's keep each other pumped and jazzed about getting this weight off.

Hugs

Annie
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:31 PM   #47  

Talking

Hey guys,
It worked the WHOOOSE! that is...lol.
I'm on a high note tonight I had a 3lb loss at ww.
It was the water I gained last week but I'm enjoying it anyway.
I still have the same deadend job. The same still all at home family. The only thing different is I had my 16yo dog (my boys called her their furry sister)
put to sleep. I had no idea how hard that would be. I miss her dearly.

I better go I have a lot to do before bed

Debbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 12:22 PM   #48  
Annie - Indiana

Wowser Deb. 3lbs..Congrats to you, my friend. Keep up the good work. I know we can do this, stay strong and focused.

Sorry to hear of your loss of pet. That is the only thing I hate about getting pets. Bella (our 8 yr old Jack Russell) is getting up there in years, the thought of all that just makes me sad. It took me 10 years before I got another pet after our last dog died, because of that very reason.

I need to get my garage unpacked this weekend so I can put my car in it this winter, as winter will be here before I know it. It just creeps up on us.

It is beautiful here, 80s and partically sunny. Supposed to be nice for another week or so.

Stay on track

Hugs

Annie
Old 10-03-2007, 10:01 PM   #49  

GO Debbie!!
Annie- we are getting summer temps here this weekend.

Getting ready for my road trip.
Hollyhock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 01:28 PM   #50  

Another work week about over. We have our sale in the morning so the afternoon is a little easier...
I've been doing fairly well on my eating, exercise is still just work related.
I've kept my membership up at the gym but haven't been since its been so hot. Heck it still in the 90's here. I don't think fall coming this year.

Old 10-07-2007, 03:41 PM   #51  

Talking

Hey everyone,
It's another lazy Sunday afternoon. Dgs is playing video games on the big screen so I'm having to record the race..oh well. Mam-maw can't say no...LOL I can't beleive he'll be 11 yo in November.

I've been doing better on my eating this w-end. I was able to say no to the donuts Dh brought home yesterday. I also noticed I'm eating smaller portions. I hope I'm about over this hump. I'm ready for a change. I've not read all of the old post but I see you 2 are doing great.

Annie: I'm just amazed!!! You have really worked so hard.

I better go and get dinner started. I'm trying a new WW mexican cornbread recipe..

Later...
Old 10-08-2007, 09:35 AM   #52  
Annie - Indiana

Hi ya Girls....

Oh Deb I am so proud of you not eating the donuts. That is a NSV for sure. Smaller portions is the answer. Keep up the great work Deb.

I had a marvy weekend. Went to a wedding reception in my size Medium dress and borrowed stillettos(sp). Being 5'9" I don't own a pair. Everyone thought I looked marvelous and hot. I was kind of embarrased.

Saturday my DS and I went to see Mr. Woodcock. It has many funny parts but was not funny all the way through. Altho it did hold my interest. Spent Sunday afternoon with my momma. Took her to get new sheets for her bed and groceries.

Holly, hope your time away is going well with Ruthie.

Have a wonderful day today.

Hugs

Annie
Old 10-09-2007, 01:22 PM   #53  

Talking

Hi everyone,
I had a great day yesterday. I stayed op all day. I went to exercise b4 work then walked 1 1/4 mls after work.
Ds has really socked on the weight, and refuses to do anything about it.
So I asked him to go to the park and walk with me because I didn't feel comfortable going by myself. He went!! He's the one that learning disabled
and you can't tell him anything. He want give up drinking regular sodas about
a gallons worth a day. I told him just stopping those and walking would get him started loosing. I hope he'll try hes only 5'4 and weighs over 325. He won't tell me but he has a 60' waist.

I going to try to stay on track for both of us. Cooking is not a problem I always cook low cal/fat but its the eating out that gets my family in trouble.

I better go lunch is over...later
Old 10-10-2007, 08:02 AM   #54  
Annie - Indiana

Hi Deb...sounds like you are on a roll. Good for you. Keep up the good work.

Maybe if eating too much is a prob for your family, don't make as much. Or don't buy as much?? I know it is hard to cut back on how much you prepare as I am having that problem all the time, now that I don't eat as much or eat what I fix the kids. It is really hard to adjust 35 years of cooking.

I did get my walking in yesterday, it kind of goes in spurts. It is especially hard when my walking buddy at work is not available to walk with me.

Stay focused and OP, I am rooting for ya Deb.

Hey to Holly, how ya doin?

Lurkers, come on and post we miss ya.

Hugs

Annie
Old 10-10-2007, 08:20 AM   #55  

I am okay Annie!!! Back to work today. Cleaned ALL day yesterday. Had an amazing 4 days away with wonderful people. Keep up the great work ladies!!
Old 10-11-2007, 01:16 PM   #56  

Talking

Hey guys
very busy today so this will be very short.
I feel like I'm doing well. No major mess ups. I did make it to exercise yesterday.

Later my friends...have a blessed day
Old 10-15-2007, 01:31 PM   #57  

Hi,
I had a good w-end. I stayed op. Worked out saturday. and walked sunday...

I hope I have a loss again this week. That will be 3 weeks in a row.

later...
Old 10-16-2007, 08:06 AM   #58  
Annie - Indiana

Whew Who Deb. Rock on!!

Went to the Covered Bridge Festival on Saturday. I walked my arse off. Arrived at 9:30 am and didn't leave till 6:00pm. Got an adorable wooden mag rack for the bathroom.

Holly - how's work, kids, and all the wonderful things you do?

Stay OP and focused.

Hugs Annie
Old 10-16-2007, 09:38 AM   #59  

Oh, Annie....I feel so unvalued by my hubby. It really hurts some days. The kid are great tho and I keep doing my thing. Working at home today and I am thankful for that. My weight is terrible. I keep gaining and losing the same 5 lbs and haven't been below 230 in a looooong time. every time I get on a roll a I succumb to poor me eating in the late evening.

HUGS!!!
Old 10-16-2007, 01:15 PM   #60  

Talking

Holly: I know what your saying about the same 5 lbs. I have a buch of 5lb stars from WW but I'm within 6lbs of when I started this last time...BUT
I think I'm on the move again tho.

I worked out last night and I've ate op soooo. The proof will be tonight...

Later