3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Losin' Ladies:new and improved!

Old 06-06-2007, 11:15 PM   #61
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

Don't know what I would do without you A It is really hard. I bought myself a notebook to write everything down in. Sometimes it's hard to plan dinner because I get bored with what is planned and sometimes just need something different. That is usually what gets me in trouble. Tomorrow is my Mom's b-day and either tomorrow or Friday I'm going to spend the day and night with her. I need to plan careful so those birthday treats do not send my gain in to a keeper. I'm going to pick up a cake and make her dinner. I could get away with making a big salad though cause she loves salads. Hopefully she hasn't ate them all week though.
I have to get to bed Thanks again A You've been so great

Short goals along the way
Goal 1- 243
Goal 2- 228
Goal 3- 218
Goal 4- 209
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 11:20 PM   #62
banned

you kiddin girl? i dont know what id do w/o you either!! :hugs:

sounds like you need other meal ideas----get creative!

im always here for you---and tara too! i didnt forget ya t!!

happy bday lorra's mom! dont worry about dinner--can you eat something healthy before you go? allow yourself a small sliver of cake----just cut bk earlier in the day.

gnite sweetheart....
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 12:58 PM   #63
banned

Smile

hi guys

whats up? the scale isnt moving as fast as id like it too but im just trying to roll w the punches.
Old 06-08-2007, 11:57 AM   #64
banned

Smile

hi guys!
tgif!!

well tomm is my wi and im .2 away from this weeks goal.

whats up lorra? how ya doin?
Old 06-09-2007, 08:29 AM   #65

Hey you two, sorry I am MIA lately, this Chemistry class is killing me. I cant even get thru the reading, let alone do the work and I have a teacher who is...well useless and cannot get a tutor to call me back and am falling farther and farther behind......
t
bgbrwnys101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 12:19 PM   #66
banned

omg t thgats aweful! keep calling!

whats up lorra? i made my weight goal for the week...2.2.
Old 06-09-2007, 04:51 PM   #67
Day 1 back on plan...

Way to go A....The scale is moving back down for me. Will not show a loss but anything I can lose to get me back where I need to be is fine with me. Have a lot to keep me busy next week ...Hey you guys know what DH said JOIN the gym (the one I like) if I want to. I didn't expect that. I've been trying to save and he says if it's something I really want he will pull the hours to make it possible I can't wait!!! Although I ran into some stuff i have to help my Mom with. I have to put fence weave in her chain link fence so the neighborhood kids will leave the dogs alone. They aren't very nice kids. She doesn't have the extra money to do this so once that is up and taken care of GYM HERE I COME I will get a workout putting it in so that helps too.

T, That really sucks. I put my daughter in a summer math class for extra help in the parts of Math she had trouble with last year. Come to find out it's a reading & math class ...mostly reading. Reading isn't where she needs the tutor. I wish they wouldn't waste time in subjects she doesn't need help with. The classes are for 4 weeks then there is nothing else until after the school year starts. The teacher lets them hang out on the internet when they finish their work... Of course if they are doing mostly reading my daughter is flying through her work and spending most of the day on the computer....She can do that at home. Maybe you could try looking for a tutor on your own. Hope your teacher gets on the ball.

Goal 1- 243
Goal 2- 228
Goal 3- 218
Goal 4- 209
Old 06-09-2007, 06:55 PM   #68
banned

thanks l.. you know what? join!!!! you have a very loving dh.
Old 06-10-2007, 10:26 AM   #69
Day 1 back on plan...

I am A and i can't wait...it's been all I've been thinking about since Dh was talking about it. I collected all the coins in the house to roll up ( I was a little bored) and I had 70 dollars. I'm going to put that into my gym memebership fee. I'm more than half way there maybe I could start before finishing my Mom's fence.

Goal 1- 243
Goal 2- 228
Goal 3- 218
Goal 4- 209
Old 06-10-2007, 11:16 AM   #70
banned

aww how cute! (i woulda been thinkin about it too)

you go girl! you can do it!!
Old 06-10-2007, 10:37 PM   #71
Day 1 back on plan...

I'm still day dreaming about being able to go workout and all the other stuff they have...spa, pool. YAY!!! May not be day dreaming when everything hurts those first few weeks back at the gym but it will be so worth it. While I'm still paying for my Mom's fence... I came up with a way to put away the money faster ...other than the surprise 70 bucks in coins. Everytime I go shopping I'm going to take out 10 bucks in cash and put it in a gym fund. What's another 10 bucks here and there? We blow way more than that on stuff we don't even need. I go shopping usally twice a week thats at least 20.00 a week (sometimes three). Another 2 or three weeks and I will have my start up fee and maybe even a ...or most of a first payment.

Goal 1- 243
Goal 2- 228
Goal 3- 218
Goal 4- 209
Old 06-10-2007, 10:44 PM   #72
Day 1 back on plan...

oh and I forgot to add I will not even have to worry about a sitter like I had thought before ...this gym stays open until 10 pm Monday- thursdays...Until 9pm on fridays and even open on the weekends so Dh will be home to babysit My daughter has a friend coming from TN to stay for the summer in a couple weeks ....so this is a perfect time to have him sit with the kids

Goal 1- 243
Goal 2- 228
Goal 3- 218
Goal 4- 209
Old 06-11-2007, 12:06 PM   #73
banned

hi guys!

thats awesome lorra youre right 10 isnt alot. my neoice is having tonmsils out so a prayer would be awesome

im up 1.5...why i deo not know i mean i know i gained but god it went from 1/2blbg on weekends to 1 and now 1 1/2. so frustrating.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:21 PM   #74
Day 1 back on plan...

aww poor baby She will be in my thoughts for sure.

Don't worry A it's probably just your body trying to hold on to the weight. Keep up the good work and it will go away.

Goal 1- 243
Goal 2- 228
Goal 3- 218
Goal 4- 209
Old 06-11-2007, 03:42 PM   #75
banned

thanks lorra i ppreciate it she has severe asthma so you can imagine the need for prayers. shes as sweet aswcthey come
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.