Old 05-09-2007, 09:49 PM   #46  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

TY all.

Well the jack-hammering finally stopped and I did manage to get a few more hours sleep. I'm just glad we are off tonight.

Cristina I haven't had an MRI for my gallbladder, I've had a few for my spine. When they detected DH's they found them with the ultrasound. Also I highly doubt my cheapskate insurance would approve it. But we'll see what the ultrasound shows up first. But I've also had the test done before where they inject the dye into you, that is awful. At least it was back when I had it done. All it showed back then was that my gallbladder was "Sluggy". But I'm hoping that something shows up, if not as my dr said, since I've had problems for so long, they might go ahead and take it out anyways. Oh I bet my insurance would just love that one............NOT! lol.

Anyways. Big to you all!
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 11:36 AM   #47  
kitty Momo

Good Morning!

I am suppose to have 4 gallstones - they found them with the c-scan. They never did say what they are going to do with them if anything. My faher had one blocking something and that is how he got an infection and passed away. Kind of scary. Anyway - what gloomy news.

Good news is I had oatmeal for breakfast w/ the slimfast. I had chicken and 1/2 a baked potato last night w/ a tsp. of butter. Gaby was good and ate a bowl of oatmeal with me this morning.

Busy day but wanted to say good morning! Yesterday was the 1st day I didn't have to unzip my pants to breathe!!

chat later
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 01:15 PM   #48  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

SASSY...I hope things are better with the noise today, geeze! Sorry you're having to go through so much right now with your health; you're in my thoughts.

SUSAN...You're doing SO good girly with your eating! Are you counting calories so you know how much you're taking in each day? I've been doing that, and also I have LA Weightloss plan, but they're basically about the same. I did my 1 mile WATP this morning and last night, and my DD and I are going walking up at the park when she gets out of school. I really want this weightloss to start up again. I'm losing nothing and just sticking at 227. I tried to look in the health food area at Freddys yesterday, but there are way too many things to sort through. Do you have the name of your green tea item and is it in a form of a pill?

CRISTINA...Hope you and your family had a nice time at Olive Garden last night, and hope you had a breadstick for me.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 01:26 PM   #49  
kitty Momo

Michelle, good morning!

I have a general idea of the calorie intake. 1,200 to 1,500. I like the low fat thought and I also try and keep the carb down , but mainly the fat. I really like the greek salad and look forward to that each day. I don't know if the green tea curbs the hunger pains but I am not really hungry. I probably munch on something every 3 hours and I try not to eat after 6pm. I was going to look for Jolly time popcorn, it comes in a 100 calorie bag. I have been eating from a 220 bag.
I think the green tea was Green Tea Diet package. . It had a sample 1,500 menu in it. It was 15.99. Hope that narrows it down!

I love Olive Garden! I have only been there once but the bread sticks just melted in your mouth. That was my last meal out with M - when I have the Tour of Italy plate. Decided after that enough was enough......it was a huge plate of food.......and I felt guity - lol

anyway - almost done with my first 33 ozs. Have a good day!!
Old 05-10-2007, 01:43 PM   #50  

SUSAN...Your calorie range sounds great. I had been doing 1500-1600, but wasn't losing enough so then I was going around 1450-1500, but now I think I'm going to lower it a little more. It's just so frustrating to see some people losing so quickly and I sit here. I did start back with my healthy foods two days ago, because I had gotten off track some during the whole week when I was taking my sister to appointments and did too much eating out. Your greek salads sound yummy. How does M feel about you losing weight? When you see him, will he understand when you want to eat healthier when you go out to eat? You're very lucky to find such a kind and understanding man. I'm so sorry about Rach and her feeling so down. I hope when you go to the beach this weekend for an overnighter, she will open up to you. Is M going with you? I've had 24ozs of water so far and just keep it going.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:05 PM   #51  
kitty Momo

Michelle -
I have always been able to lose 10 pounds quickly - after that it slows down.
When I was 24 I lost 110 pounds in 7/8 months on this crazy 500 calorie veggie soup that I made out of v8 juice. It was yummy but that is all I ate.
The next time I lost that much weight was in 1999 and it took me a healthier 17 months - that was on slimfast and about the same calorie intake - plus walking 3 miles a day. I don't know - the older I get the slower it is to lose. I get to 160 and stall - we will see how it goes this time!! At the moment I would love to be 160 - lol
M isn't going with us. He has met the girls but I want my own weekend of rest and doing what I want. He just can't beleive I gained 30 pounds in the months we have been together but I have. He never said anything - he always thinks I am beautiful. He is a sweetie - though he should have said something!

anyway - better get
Old 05-10-2007, 04:18 PM   #52  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Just a fly by to say Hi!

Very busy day and no time to post individuals but...

...forgot to mention yesterday Susan, the shoes I wear to walk are New Balance and I also have a pair of Skechers that aren't walking shoes per se but are comfortable to walk in. The New Balance are walking shoes. Of course I think "all" shoes are walking shoes, lol. And...V always gets the tour of italy too! I couldn't eat that much food. I love their lasagne and it is always too much for me.

Anyway...chat more tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a great day!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 05:03 PM   #53  

CRISTINA...Sorry you're having such a busy day, but hope to chat again soon.

SUSAN...My shoes I use to work out in and walk in are also New Balance. I got them at Freddys and they are actually running shoes, but I never run lol. They are absolutely so comfortable and my DD likes to work out in them also. We just got home from the park and I walked one mile, and it's way more harder on my legs than doing my WATP.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:46 PM   #54  
~Believe~

Hey all.

Just a quick hi. I hope your all well.

I haven't been feeling the greatest. I sure hope my ultrasound shows something. But then again at least with not feeling great, I'm not eating that much!

Take Care.

Old 05-11-2007, 10:28 AM   #55  

SASSY...I'm so sorry you're still not feeling very well. I hope you get extra rest today, and you're in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:01 PM   #56  
kitty Momo

Good Morning!
Not in a good mood myself this morning. Trouble w/ M and that makes me sad. Trying to stay busy and think of the trip to the beach!!!

New Balance shoes??? Thanks Michelle and Cristina. I will check that out next time I am in the stores.

Breakfast was oatmeal and a slimfast - gobbled it down because I was running late.

Ok- sad and bummed. No sense in talking. Hope you all have a good day!!
Old 05-11-2007, 02:28 PM   #57  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hi ladies...

MICHELLE...thanks. I was pooped yesterday for sure. Hate running around so much. This morning was a little busy but nothing like yesterday. Now tomorrow...whole 'nuther story.

SUSAN...hugs to you missy. Sorry to hear about you and Michael. Hope everything is fine, or gets there and you feel better.

SASSY...hugs to you too! I hope things get better and they find out what is wrong. Nothing worse than feeling bad and no one doing anything about it.

Had some errands to run this morning and planted some flowers. Now just trying to get my computer time in and do some laundry. Also, have to get my walk in too. Some days I just hate it but I know I need to do it. Going to go ahead and wish you ladies a wonderful weekend. I won't be on the computer at all this weekend, very busy weekend ahead, especially tomorrow. So...take care ladies and Have a very HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 02:49 PM   #58  

CRISTINA...Thanks so much for writing me back. Your words really helped me out to why others can be the way they are.

SUSAN...Please talk to us and maybe we can help you when you are so sad and upset. I hope everything will be okay with you and M.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:17 PM   #59  
~Believe~

Hey Everybody:

I did get my ultrasound results, well sort of. DH called and spoke with the nurse, she didn't go into detail, I will find out more at my appt. But so far they can see I have Cysts, which is common for my disease: PCOS.

That is about all for now.

Take Care Everybody!

Happy Mother's Day to All! & I hope you had a Happy Birthday, Cristina!
Old 05-14-2007, 11:13 AM   #60  
kitty Momo

Good Morning!
I hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day weekend! I did with my girls. We went to the beach and relaxed. Went to see a movie - the one with Jane Fonda - forget the name. Ate lunch at Mo's and gobbled up 2 bowls of clam chowder. It is sooooooo good.
Back to the grind though and back to watching calories. I weighed and down 3 pounds from last week!! yay.....ate a banana w/ slimfast this morning - no time for oatmeal.
k- better get to work! suppose to be warm today in Portland - can't wait to go sit outside at lunch time.
chat later!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 05-14-2007 at 01:43 PM.