Old 05-18-2007, 07:24 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 250/255/200 for now

Height: 5'3"

Hi all
I am so happy weighed this morning am finally back down to 242.6!! Am liking this it’s the first time in a very long time I actually have a accurate ticker.

Kiwi you really are missed, I look forward to reading your posts everyday. Well hope you had fun at graduation today…. NO MORE POUTING We all have are bad days.

Danni hope your computer problems are solved now. Your new job is going well?! I miss you too that is why i had to harass you and Kiwi both. You have both been a inspiration

Decade glad to hear the eating thing without reading or watching TV is working for you. I find that when i eat in front of the TV am always hungry. hmm go figure

Iwanawirkit I missed it! I hope you had a wonderful one.

Suz nice to see you back. We are finally getting warmer weather here and am starting to spend more time outside.
I won't be back until tuesday Hope you all have a wonderful weekend (am feeling this way this week) Planting for me this weekend or at least prepping and I will I said will stay op.

Tammy
I WILL BE THIN AGAIN I WILL BE HEALTHY!!!
WamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 07:25 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 250/255/200 for now

Shoot just looked ticker says 241 almost there!
WamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 08:17 AM   #78  
Want out of my FAT pants

S/C/G: 216/159/150

Height: 5'5

Happy Belated Birthday Kim!!
Hope it was everything you wanted it to be!

Tammy - You go girl Good for you! So glad to hear you have a loss! So far my computer is going better Not as fast as it used to be, but a lot better than it was so I think it is semi fixed and of course son banned to his own lap top and must leave mine alone
My new job is going well thanks for asking. I love when the women come in and get on the scale and they weigh like 115 and are pissed cuz they are soo fat... and their Blood Pressure is like 100/70
But outside of that I love the new office

Hello Bonnie sooo glad to see you back! Here is your motivation...
now get going girl...summer is well on it's way

Did anyone really read kiwi's survey ? I mean if you read it and no one laughed? Come ON..."brown round and sweet" there is still sooo much I can do with this... but since she is still on a high from her sons graduation I'll shut up ... for now
Where ya at girl? How was the grad??

Alright,having my son's bday party here at my house tomorrow, so I have cleaning and munchies to go do/make... oh and fill out my survey..

"If you do not dream, you never set out to fulfill them. Think "THIN" and you will soon BE Thin"

Danni
Danni Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 12:31 PM   #79  
One Pound at a Time

S/C/G: 288/275.3/134

Height: 5'4"

not much time but wanted to say hey...yesterday was a very bad day...back later, but i gotta write my article right now. have a good weekend!
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 07:52 AM   #80  
Want out of my FAT pants

Hey Everone

Hi Decade hope your day is better today! Did you get your article done?

I know I am suppose to weigh in tomorrow, but since I have to get up extra early tomorrow I have to check in today. I got on the scale : and I have lost another 2bls! so I am happy
I need to change my ticker

USER NAME - Danni Marie

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME The name my mammie gave me

REAL NAME - Dannilicious

AGE - 42

BIRTHDATE - November

WHERE YOU LIVE - Michigan & Alabama

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Patrick

ANNIVERSARY - August

KIDS -3

PETS -2 a dog (pug) and a cat (tabby)

OCCUPATION - RN

STARTING WEIGHT - 216

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - HMR - Healthy Solutions

FAV. EXERCISE(S) -Walking

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - PASTA!!!!! any and all

FAV.BOOK(S) - The Bible

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Steele Magnolias

FAV. SONG(S) - Too many to list.....

FAV. QUOTE - "Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I am weak".... Psalm 6.2

Hope everyone has great results tomorrow at the scales!!

Danni
Old 05-21-2007, 09:33 AM   #81  

S/C/G: 201/172/128

Height: 5 feet 0 inches

Smile

Hi everyone,

We got back late Saturday and I went straight to bed! Wow there are alot of post and alot to catch up on. Its so good to see everyone writing.

You are right Kim I do need to get refocused. I believe this weekend helped. I had a chance to try on some new clothes this weekend and I saw 2 skirts that were soooo cute but they were in a 14 and they didn't have any other sizes. I knew I couldn't wear them but my friend talked me into getting them so I could "work" my way into them. After we got back to her place I thought I would try them on just to see how much more I need to get off and THEY FIT!!! I couldn't believe it!! I felt so good that I got exited about losing weight again!! This morning I weighed and had lost 1 pound!!

Congrats Tammy for the weight loss. You can do it!
Danni Congrats on your weight loss. Okay I've had a set back and yes you are smaller than me for now but the Kiwi is back on track again so I hope you enjoyed your moment of glory 'cause Dannilicious will soon be Danniwishes she looked as good as the Kiwi!!
But alas you see,their will never be, a time when Danni is cuter than the KIWI!

Polish that Yard Sale Crown for me 'cause I'll be taking it soon.
Kiwi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:11 AM   #82  

Smile

Good Morning,

Today I weighed again and I'm back to 178!! So I really don't have to change my ticker AGAIN! At least going up! Now I can change it going down. Yea!!

I've got grandkids all day everyday now that school is out. I knew I needed to find a job before school let out. Anyway, so I decided to take them to the beach today.

I'm still focused and now that I see the weight coming off I feel even better and am finding it easier to stay on track. I still need to write my food intake down. I started yesterday morning and by evening I didn't. So I'll write what I ate yesterday and do better doing it today.

Everyone have a great day!
Old 05-22-2007, 08:02 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 256/203/150

Height: 5'5"

Thumbs up May the circle be unbroken

Kiwi is back on track!!!!! Now all is right with the world.....Okay, now I can knuckle down and get busy getting the weight off. I need to get busyso the weight will come off faster and not like a Keep your fingers that I can do this. I will need to be so I can which will push me to more!
Iwanawurkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 08:58 PM   #84  
suz
suz

S/C/G: 178/150.6/135

Evening Ladies
Not much to say but still stuck on 160 and getting really fed up with not losing

suz
suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 06:44 AM   #85  
Want out of my FAT pants

Good Morning Everyone

First let me congratulate Kiwi on her weight loss and fitting into size 14!! You Go Girl! It is a good feeling ain't it?

Secondly let me straighten YOU out. Why? would I want to be like you? pfft...I mean really? do you really believe that crap?
When I got what I got and missy it doesn't matter what my crown is MADE of.. It is how I wear it that matters.
Now I'll give ya you are cute but I AM DANNILCIOUS and I ROCK ROCK!

Suz: sorry to hear your are still not loosing....maybe "shock" your body for a couple days eat some things you normally do not eat, in MODERATION and then go back to how you have been eating and see it that doesn't shake the scale and increase your water intake...It WILL flush out FAT cells. good luck

Kim: glad to hear you are back on track to get you moving at a faster pace Keep up the great work! You can and WILL do this

gotta run to work, have a great day ladies....... and Kiwi jk, I wish you a grand day too

Danni
Old 05-23-2007, 08:56 AM   #86  

Suz....maybe Danni has a point.....a shock to the system may work but get right back on the program. I have fallen off the wagon and it is hard to get my big butt back on the seat. You can do this!!!
Old 05-23-2007, 09:03 AM   #87  

where is Decade? Is she doing too much I would be seeing Well, everyone have a day!
Old 05-23-2007, 10:49 AM   #88  

Smile

Good Morning,

Suz, you say ur stuck at 160? What size is that, a 14? What size are you wanting to get into? 135 for you is a size what? 135 for me at 5 feet is a size 9. have you tried new clothes on yet to see if maybe you are dropping inches? Maybe its time to change your regular eating plan. I like the idea that someone gave about "shocking" your body. Who was that idea from?? Oh yea, I remember "THE ROCK"

Oh Danni, you amuse me.
Like a cat with rat... meow psst psst!!

Everyone have a great day. I have found that eating oatmeal with Cinn. each morning has helped me alot with snacking before lunch. It also holds me over so I can have lunch around 1 or 2. Maybe that bit of info might help someone.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:47 AM   #89  
One Pound at a Time

S/C/G: 288/275.3/134

Height: 5'4"

Well I haven't done well on the challenge at all. Last Friday we had a major blowup here in which my own father felt the need to shove me. I had 3 beers that night, and ever since I have eaten in front of the tv or in the car at least once a day. I have however been able to continue to cut back my portion sizes and get moving even if it hasn't been an official 30 minutes of exercise. I weighed yesterday just outta curiosity and found that I was down 3 pounds...so I guess I'm doing something right. And even better news. Someone else has noticed my weight loss. My husband and I went to church to see our boss get baptized Sunday, and our boss' wife mentioned that she thought I had lost some weight. I actually have lost about 10 pounds since I saw her last...and it felt great that someone noticed (and I mean someone who doesn't see me every day or doesn't know I'm doing this). Yall have a great day and I'll be back later.

Danni-I'm feeling a bit better but I'm still angry. See the above paragraph for why that day was so terrible. I did get my article done and with a few hours to spare. Now I'm coming up with another topic, but that article isn't due until Thursday night...so I've got a little time.

Kiwi-Glad to see you back on track! We all knew you could do it!

Iwanawurkit-Thanks for asking about me. I had a bad Friday afternoon, and I just didn't wanna do anything. But there's no sense in running from yall when yall are here to help me.

If I missed anyone, I'm sorry. I have some work to do. Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 04:15 PM   #90  

Unhappy

Oh my Decade! Should I ask why he shoved you? Not like there was any excuse for a man including "Dads" to put his hands on you. I hate to hear it. When I get angry I eat so I can see why you did but hey you didn't gain!! I hope you and Dad can work things out. Its awful when families fight.