Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 12:46 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 205/193/155

Tammy- I am unsure how long that lady is going to be around. I admit there are some things i do need her for, just can do without the attitude. Though yesterday and today she was being nice. In fact today she LAUGHED!

That lady took herself out of the computer and put me in yesterday, so maybe I passed her test?

I think I am going to like it there. I did notice though that with all the other people being guys- they leave the toilet seat up! I am going to have to retrain them I guess, though they are prob all in their 50's so it may be too late. lol

It is so beautiful here today. The windows are open and the cat is sitting sunning herself on the window sill. I can hear the birds singing, it's so nice and calm. :-)

Sassy- sorry to hear that FIL is so sick. Hopefully now that they know what it is they can treat it and he will get well.

Well, I guess we are on baby watch- lol Can't wait to hear that Marissa is here!

Have a good day ladies
Old 04-24-2007, 04:21 PM   #47  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Okay, so lets try this again, lol.

Ernie is scared of storms and is under my feet under the desk. He moved and sat on the switch and turned the computer off just as I started posting, lol. Silly dog, anyway...

...Hello ladies

JANE...a puzzle room sounds cool! I have a craft table and have to sa, I love it! Right now it's covered but I love having my own little space in the corner of the office. I have most things out and on the walls except for in Josh's room and the family room. Can't really do much in the family room until V finishes DD's room. But I am going to get some order to the chaos in the next couple of days. DD has her own corner on the other side of the room and there's still room to fix up the furniture and such. We'll paint that room last too. I love the big family room...didn't realize it was this big. It's three rooms in one right now, lol. What kind of puzzle is Neal working on now? I haven't done a puzzle in ages...it would be fun to do one.

JODI...maybe the lady is happy because her time there is near the end. Wait, is she training you because she's leaving? Can't remember, sorry. At least she was in a better mood and actually laughed, lol.

Wish I could say the weather is here is nice. We have had some awful weather since yesterday. KS that is, I think out west. We were supposed to get some but nothing yet (knock on wood). Just some rain and a little thunder. Supposed to be coming though...hail, twisters. That was actually on the front page of the paper this morning.

V got most of the living room painted. The way it is we are taking the green down into the entry so he has that left to do and part of the wall above the stairs. Another wall that is in the living room, actually two walls that connect to the hallway will be gold. Hope it all flows together well. The wall in the dining room is red and green. I know it probably sounds like a colored nightmare but it's nice, or we like it anyway, lol. Will show pictures of it when it is all done. Anway, so today I put the living room back together and cleaned the rest of the house. Except for Jason's room and Josh's. I don't do Jason's room or Josh's when he's home. Won't put things on his wall until we paint it. Anyway, don't want to bore you ladies with all this paint talk. I try not to talk so much about it but that is what's going on in my life right now.

My eating is going good. Haven't done any exercise as of yet, was busy cleaning. That should count for exercise, right? Lol I actually did work up a sweat. I'll do a mile on the treadmill later and ride my exercise bike. Drinking my water and taking my vitamin as well. So hoping to see a good loss next WI.

How is everyone else doing? Hoping all is well with you in your little corner of the world. Chat with ya soon.
Old 04-24-2007, 08:46 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 240/172/165

Height: 5'2"

Good Evening Ladies

Been raining here since before the sun came up and now we're having a thunderstorm, suppose to rain for the next 2 days and we're under a flood watch, fun, fun, fun LOL at least it's not snow!!...just did my 60 mins on the treadmill and now I am gonna make a big salad and rip up a chicken breast to put in it...oh lots of lightening so I better get off here.. Have a Good Evening All.

Pink Jane
Old 04-25-2007, 01:48 AM   #49  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hi Ladies.

Thanks all for your kind words and support. We went to the inlaws today, DH needed to do a few things for his father. His dad is still on a bland diet, I believe he goes to the dr on Friday.

Hi Mary Kate , nice to "see" you!

Hope you have a Great Morning/Afternoon/Night

Old 04-25-2007, 12:43 PM   #50  
GmaTo8

See you over at # 249.
Closed Thread