Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2001, 12:22 PM   #16  

Default Cows talkin' turkey

This is my contribution to the Thanksgiving feast - Baked bean casserole, Sweet potato soufle, deviled eggs, homemade rolls, & pumpkin & pecan pie. I'm getting hungry already. Dinner is at my little sis's, but she is not inviting my older sis, who is our problem sibling. I think it's Thanksgiving and even if older sis is totally screwy, she should be invited. Younger sis says she doesn't want to ruin her day by having to put up with older sis's bizarre behaviour. Love these family holidays. My parents are at their winter home in Arizona, so they're avoiding the whole situation.

Lush, I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to have a daughter that is through those nasty teenage years. Just keep telling yourself "this too shall pass". My DD and I are friends again and we actually go book shopping together and go out to lunch (of course she still expects me to pay.) And believe me, we had some hellish experiences during her teenage years.

I spent my friday night at the self serve dog wash, Kiwi, so my doggie is beautiful and sweet smelling too.

Lush, sorry to hear that you have barfy ppl at your house. Hope things have cleared up by turkey day.

Bagzie, what a horrible experience. I went through a period where I had to go in for mammos every 3 months, because they were watching a suspicious area. For some stupid reason I wasn't scared, just annoyed. I guess I figured I already had my limit of health problems. I still haven't found a new primary care Dr. since the last one committed suicide. The first question I will ask is "have you been feeling depressed lately?"

Somebody shoot me. I placed a bid on some Spode dishes on Ebay and as soon as I did I was sorry, and guess what? I was the final bidder. Damn.
Old 11-19-2001, 01:02 PM   #17  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default when will you start a new thread?

This is one too hard to work with.

Wabby may not scold me. Kiwi did NOT tell me personally.

Also, I am NOT happy that Bagz is Happy that I am FAT.

Now tell me allll of you what you think of boarding schools. For ds. Speak.
Closed Thread