3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   New Group: I'm too cute to be this fat! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/109902-new-group-im-too-cute-fat.html)

I Heart Diet Coke 04-15-2007 12:13 PM

New Group: I'm too cute to be this fat!

:D Hey everyone I'm Brittany I'm 22 and I need to loose a LOT of weight.

This group is for anyone who is tired of having to shop in the plus size section.
anyone who has ever had skinny friends and felt like "the fat girl"
anyone who is tired of starting and stopping and starting and stopping and wants to change their life for REAL!

anyone who wants to join just fill this out so we can get to know each other! :hug:
Name:

Height:

High Weight:

Current Weight:

Goal Weight:

Something random about you:

Do you have any children?:

Are you married?:

Why do you want to lose weight most?:

Why is this time going to be different?:

I'm going to be posting everything I ate and all my exercise at the end of everyday sort of like an accountability thing. I hope everyone will do the same.

Okay guys lets get going!!:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

I Heart Diet Coke 04-15-2007 12:29 PM

Here's mine :D

Name: Brittany Rose Rickaway

Height: 5'5

High Weight: 240

Current Weight: 238

Goal Weight: 110 <---- faaaaaaaaaar away I know haha

Something random about you: I love Christina Aguilera!!!!!

Do you have any children?: no not yet

Are you married?: Yes, Nathan, he's amazing

Why do you want to lose weight most?: because I want to be healthy, I'm tired of being the fat girl and feeling like the fat girl AND I want to be able to wear cute clothes

Why is this time going to be different?: because I've come to the realization that I'm the only one that can change myself

PinkyPie 04-15-2007 01:11 PM

:lol: what a GREAT idea for a group! sometimes I think this to myself, but I never wanted to say anything (except to my boyfriend ;) ) for fear of being thought of as conceited!!

Name: Renée

Height: 5'6"

High Weight: 230ish

Current Weight: 213 maybe? (not entirely sure)

Goal Weight: 150 - 155

Something random about you: I collect Day of the Dead figurines and dioramas

Do you have any children?: two lovely little step-creatures

Are you married?: No, but engaged

Why do you want to lose weight most?: Ultimately? For my health. Otherwise? There are tons of reasons!!

Why is this time going to be different?: Because I have learned other ways to cope with my issues rather than emotional eating/binging.

I Heart Diet Coke 04-15-2007 02:04 PM

Hey Renee! :hug:

:welcome2:

I Heart Diet Coke 04-16-2007 11:55 AM

well I don't know if this little fledgling group is gonna make it haha... I guess there are just too many groups already. I'll stick it out for another day or so otherwise you (renee) should feel free to find another one and I'll just let this one die :D :(

PinkyPie 04-19-2007 04:29 PM

no way! come on! WE are too cute to be fat! We can keep it going together!

pinupdreams 04-19-2007 06:47 PM

count me in lol and i agree this is a great idea.. too cute to be fat lol. alright enough about that let me introduce myself.

height: 5'8
high weight: 305 lbs
current weight: (see ticker)
goal weight: still a little confused, maybe 140?
something random about you: i probably am an over eater annonymus
do you have any children?: yes
are you married?: yes
why do you want to lose weight most?: i need to enjoy life
why is this time going to be different?: because this time i took it to heart

teahoney 04-19-2007 06:53 PM

I like this!! I always say to my sister that I am too cute to be fat. I'm down. I'm been trying to find a place to fit in around here so I'll start here.

Height: 5'3" and one half (can't forget the half)

High Weight: I hate to say it but 319

Current Weight: 319

Goal Weight: 140

Something random about you: I loooove Brad Pitt.

Do you have any children?: Yes, one daughter.

Are you married?: No

Why do you want to lose weight most?: Cuz I'm tired of being this overweight. I can't take it anymore.

Why is this time going to be different?: Because I'm going to make it be different.

SilverIris 04-21-2007 02:39 AM

I feel a little bit bad...as I don't have much to lose. But I agree, I am way too cute to have thighs like mine!

Height: 5"4

High Weight: 167

Current Weight: 154

Goal Weight: 120

Something random about you: I'm a kiwi girl? I live in Wellington, New Zealand!

Do you have any children?: No...thank god.

Are you married?: Nope...not yet!

Why do you want to lose weight most?: Because I want to start my life with good habits and have a great body for life!

Why is this time going to be different?: Because I'm going to do this properly, and with support! Hopefully from people on here!

pinupdreams 04-23-2007 01:10 AM

welcome and lets keep this thread updated! its the only way to not let it fade. bump.

PinkyPie 04-29-2007 04:56 AM

Checking back in! I've been more on the blogging side because I love keeping a daily record/journal :) but I've not abandoned you girls!

Tracey - I LOVE Brad Pitt as well. Which is so weird! I totally do NOT go for blondes but man is he SMOKIN' HOT! :lol:

how are we all doing???? I personally feel great and have felt this way for quite a while! I'm not very focused on the scale though, I'm focusing more on other things like:

1) I've journaled/tracked EVERY SINGLE day for the past two weeks! A record! I even wrote everything down when I went to Bilbao for the weekend!

2) I had to buy two new pairs of jeans ("Had" to :D) in a size down! :cheer:

3) I did actually check the scale after about a month and I'm down to 94.7KG. The scale hadn't moved for a while, but then I started moving MYSELF every day, plus the tracking, plus the choices that were good for me and voila!

4) My sex drive is coming back (hey, who doesn't feel better when their sex drive comes back!) since I've been weaning off my a/d meds! Woot! my DF is certainly happy about this! Ha!

Renny Sue 04-29-2007 06:54 AM

Hi, I'll join this! I see SO MANY clothes in the shops and my brain goes "WANT WANT WANT!" but I can't wear them. I go to the 'fat section' and my brain is "DO NOT WANT! DO NOT WANT!"

Height: well its 165cm which I think is 5'6

High Weight: 125kg (275pds)

Current Weight: 118kg (259.6pds)

Goal Weight: between 62kg-70kg (136pds-154pds)

Something random about you: I have completly flat feet

Do you have any children?: Nope

Are you married?: Nope

Why do you want to lose weight most?: To be healthy, and so that I can look in the mirror, or at photos and like how I look.

Why is this time going to be different?: I'm ACTULLY drinking water this time!

IHeartDietCoke just wanted to post this link for you. By what you've posted you'd actully be underweight if you get down to 110 for your height. I don't mean to sound like a *****, but just some advice.

spunker 04-29-2007 07:51 AM

I just saw this, so I hope you don't mind if I join in here :)

Name: Brea

Height: 5'1"

High Weight: around 250 (maybe a few pounds higher, don't remember)

Current Weight: 189

Goal Weight: 105

Something random about you: Um... I'm typically really shy?

Do you have any children?: Just my two lovely cats

Are you married?: Nope

Why do you want to lose weight most?: I could write a novel on that. I'm just so tired of being overweight. I hate clothes shopping (well, have hated because it's rather fun since I've been losing), I'm tired of shopping at plus size stores and having to wear "grandma" clothing because I can't find anything 'cute' to fit me.

Why is this time going to be different?: Because this time I can actually visualize my goal. In the past, I could 'see' it but I could never imagine myself being it, but now I can. When I begin to freak out about weight loss and how uncomfortable it makes me feel (always got scared and gained everything back), all I think about are the positives and the good things, and I keep moving forward. I feel like I've never wanted this more than I want it now.

Lafayette 04-29-2007 09:58 AM

What an awesome idea! I just can't bear with the so-called flattering clothing options available. I watch "What Not to Wear" and they talk about doing this or that to disguise problem areas and I just want to scream, "Why not just lose the weight?!?" If only it were that easy...

Name: Janet

Height: 5'5"

Highest Weight: 172

Current Weight: 159

Goal Weight: 135

Something random about you: I love to read... it's hard to put the book down and get moving!

Do you have any children?: Just a child-like fiance

Are you married?: Not yet- in 11 months!

Why do you want to lose weight most?: I've lost the weight before and it felt so wonderful to be small, firm and as cute on the outside as I felt on the inside. I felt healthy and capable of anything- oh, I want that feeling back!

Why is this time going to be different?: I really thought I could eat whatever I wanted if I worked out. Then I stopped working out. BALLOON! Now, I'd like to think I'm older and wiser!

PinkyPie 04-30-2007 11:41 AM

I'm 100% sure now that exercise is the only way I'll be able to keep the weight off (as well as watching what I put in my mouth) once I reach my personal comfortable weight. I maintained a 62lb loss for almost 3 years and yep, I STOPPED working out, started emotionally eating and drinking again and started taking Effexor... I pretty much gained everything back and then some within a year!